Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

"coming!" he called out, he climbed out since claude was sitting next to him in the booth, he went over and grabbed the peach slices and placed them in frornt of the her and smiled "there ya go"
Chieftainess Orme Lavende (played by CielaAzure)

Milo Valentino wrote:
"coming!" he called out, he climbed out since claude was sitting next to him in the booth, he went over and grabbed the peach slices and placed them in frornt of the her and smiled "there ya go"
“Thank you very much.” She takes one of the slices into her hands and starts drinking the juices from it. And she thoroughly enjoys it because she lets her eyes close just to savor the flavor.

He sat back down scoot Claude over "So you said your a queen- What does a queen do for your kind? "
Suddenly, something flies through the wall and crashes through the floor in a crater: what seems to be an elementary schooler with bright green hair, a long green tail, and rabbit like ears containing giant green beans. Her body is covered in a rainbow liquid and wound marks and her eyes swirl in a daze.
Soon after, in walks another elementary schooler. She has dark brown hair, wears traditional Japanese clothing, has two giant cannons on her back, and kitchen knife blades attached to her head. She has a menacing, angered aura radiating off of her and her fists are covered in the same rainbow liquid.
"Zundamon." Says the brown haired one coldly, her voice dripping with anger and violence.
"W-WAIT!" Shouts the green one, presumably Zundamon. "KIRITAN! STOP IT! DON'T THROW ME THROUGH ANOTHER WALL PLEASE! I'M SORRY I CALLED YOU A LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING THAT NEVER COMES OUT OF HER ROOM- URK-"
The one presumably named Kiritan grabs Zundamon by the throat, lifting her up in the air.

Other Characters wrote:
Suddenly, something flies through the wall and crashes through the floor in a crater: what seems to be an elementary schooler with bright green hair, a long green tail, and rabbit like ears containing giant green beans. Her body is covered in a rainbow liquid and wound marks and her eyes swirl in a daze.
Soon after, in walks another elementary schooler. She has dark brown hair, wears traditional Japanese clothing, has two giant cannons on her back, and kitchen knife blades attached to her head. She has a menacing, angered aura radiating off of her and her fists are covered in the same rainbow liquid.
"Zundamon." Says the brown haired one coldly, her voice dripping with anger and violence.
"W-WAIT!" Shouts the green one, presumably Zundamon. "KIRITAN! STOP IT! DON'T THROW ME THROUGH ANOTHER WALL PLEASE! I'M SORRY I CALLED YOU A LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING THAT NEVER COMES OUT OF HER ROOM- URK-"
The one presumably named Kiritan grabs Zundamon by the throat, lifting her up in the air.
Orme’s wing buzz out of shock when she hears the collision and sees the damage. But when she notices it is a child, being attacked by another child, her normally calm disposition is replaced by more… stereotypical wasp behavior. She grabs her spear from the box and rips the green one out of the brown-haired one’s grasp. Maybe she feels a kinship with the green colors of the victim. Orme gets between the two and lets her wings keep buzzing though her stinger does not deploy… yet. “I believe that’s enough, girls. Either you settle your differences without causing property damage nor violence… or this adult may have to step in and give you a good spanking. Back. Off.”
Just my luck… even when I try to escape drama, it follows me wherever I go.
Kiritan gave Orme a death glare. "Stay out of this." She said. "She is my pet... Thing. I am allowed to use her as a punching bag if I want."
"I- I DON'T THINK THAT'S HOW IT WORKS!" Zundamon shouted. "I AM NINETY-NINE POINT NINE NINE NINE PERCENT CERTAIN THAT'S ILLEGAL! Just like how your smell should b- UMPH-"
Suddenly, Kiritan shot one of her cannons at Zundamon with enough force for there to be audible cracking and comedically launching her out of Orme's hand.
Zundamon fell flat on the floor before turning into a small, rabbit-like creature.
Zundamon.png
"C-come on Kiritan!" Zundamon said. "Y-you'd never hurt a cheeky wittle bean like me- AAAA!"
Kiritan suddenly grabs out a wooden mallet. "I am gonna grind you into a paste and put you on my food as a garnish."

Other Characters wrote:
Kiritan gave Orme a death glare. "Stay out of this." She said. "She is my pet... Thing. I am allowed to use her as a punching bad if I want."
"I- I DON'T THINK THAT'S HOW IT WORKS!" Zundamon shouted. "I AM NINETY-NINE POINT NINE NINE NINE PERCENT CERTAIN THAT'S ILLEGAL! Just like how your smell should b- UMPH-"
Suddenly, Kiritan shot one of her cannons at Zundamon with enough force for there to be audible cracking and comedically launching her out of Orme's hand.
Zundamon fell flat on the floor before turning into a small, rabbit-like creature.
Zundamon.png
"C-come on Kiritan!" Zundamon said. "Y-you'd never hurt a cheeky wittle bean like me- AAAA!"
Kiritan suddenly grabs out a wooden mallet. "I am gonna grind you into a paste and put you on my food as a garnish."
Orme stares at her hand for a moment in disbelief and watches the one girl become a cute, defenseless, rabbit-esc creature. And now her instincts really do kick in. She snags the creature from under the mallet’s threat. And now her stinger is out.
“Isn’t someone gonna do something about this?! Or is everyone here only good at getting drinks and spreading petty gossip?!” Orme really does not want to waste venom on this lunatic of a child but she will if they step any closer with violent intent. “I’m warning you one more time. Back. Off! If you do, I’ll gladly give her back over but… if you don’t… you’ll be sorry.”

Milo quickly grabbed the kids "Wooaahhh!! calm down kids! you heard her! Don't get hurt!"
Kiritan stared up at Orme, her face emotionless and fearless.
"Go on." She said. "Stab me. I dare you. I spend so much time up late at night that I have gained the dark type, so it won't do anything as everyone knows poison is not very effective against dark."
"The hell does that mean- URGH-" Zundamon said, before being shot by Kiritan's cannon again.

Other Characters wrote:
Kiritan stared up at Orme, her face emotionless and fearless.
"Go on." She said. "Stab me. I dare you. I spend so much time up late at night that I have gained the dark type, so it won't do anything as everyone knows poison is not very effective against dark."
"The hell does that mean- URGH-" Zundamon said, before being shot by Kiritan's cannon again.
Something in Orme snaps. Not because she is actively being mocked. But because this child is talking utter nonsense.[ She looks over at the staff and asks one simple question with a hiss in her voice.
"Permission to sting? Trust me it won't kill her...
"But it'll make her wish it did."

"No! She's just a child!"

Milo Valentino wrote:
"So, we allow children to be utter fools, destroy public property and abuse people..? What has this world come to? Fine." Orme slams her payment on the counter and sends a sharp stare at the brown-haired child. "You're very lucky no one thinks children can be monsters..."
"But they'd look at the kids under my care and call them that.."
"I beat Dark Souls with a dance pad while blindfolded and ear-muffed." Kiritan said. "I can handle anything."
Chieftainess Orme Lavende wrote:
Milo Valentino wrote:
"So, we allow children to be utter fools, destroy public property and abuse people..? What has this world come to? Fine." Orme slams her payment on the counter and sends a sharp stare at the brown-haired child. "You're very lucky no one thinks children can be monsters..."
"But they'd look at the kids under my care and call them that.."

"Sweet." Kiritan said, giving a thumbs up.
Zundamon sat on the ground and breathed a sigh of relief... Before Kiritan suddenly teleported to her and uppercutted her through another wall, leaving a Zundamon shaped hole, and flew at her like a Dragon Ball character.

Something finally clicks. And now Orme just laughs while holding her face. "Oh, I have seen enough! Okay so, I'm the unreasonable one for wanting justice, I see, I see. Well, I'll best be going. I may come back... if these two don't singlehandedly destroy the place." She looks at the two. "I do sincerely hope you get a timeout." With that, the wasp leaves, her stinger finally retracting.
Samson (played anonymously)

Samson passes by Orme, about to say hi to her when she is on her way out. He missed his chance.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Speaking of children, Azumi sure was acting like one with how she tried to play patty cake with a shadow clone of herself.
Linda Danvers (played anonymously)

"Having fun?" Linda asks Azumi.
"Azumi can have the time of her life by chasing her tail. She's likely having a blast"
Linda Danvers (played anonymously)

Linda looked at Mathius with a warming smile, "That's good to know! Hi, I'm Linda." She introduced herself while she offered him a hand to shake.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus