Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

Milo walked over to Linda "Hello miss, would you like to take a seat? And I can get you a drink" he smiled
Linda Danvers (played anonymously)

Linda Lee Danvers smiled warmly at Milo’s kind offer. “Thank you,” she replied, her voice smooth and appreciative. “I’d love to take a seat. And if it’s not too much trouble, I’d also enjoy a glass of wine and a slice of chocolate pecan pie.” She settled into the chair, her demeanor relaxed as she waited for her treats.

He smiled "Anything for a beautiful women like yourself" he winked a little before going to the back and getting what she requested he came back and set them in front of her "There you go "

Linda's cheeks warmed at the compliment, a soft blush coloring her face. She glanced up at Milo with a shy smile, her eyes reflecting a hint of gratitude. "Thank you." she said softly, her voice touched with a note of appreciation. As she took a sip of the wine and a bite of the chocolate pecan pie, she closed her eyes for a moment, savoring the rich flavors. It was a simple pleasure, but one that felt especially sweet in this pleasant company.

"Of course" he smiled "Can I get you anything else? Another desert? Different drink? Me?" he smirked before laughing "kidding, I'm sorry"

Linda laughed softly at Milo's playful offer, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "Oh, you’re quite the charmer," she said, her voice light with laughter. "But I’m perfectly content for now." She paused for a moment, then added with a friendly smile, "By the way, I don’t think I caught your name earlier. What should I call you?"

"My name is milo, milo valentino" he stuck his hand out "And you are?" if she took his hand he would bring it up to his lips and kissed her hand on top gently

Linda extended her hand with a warm smile, and as Milo brought it up to his lips, she felt a delicate, unexpected thrill from the gentle kiss. "It’s a pleasure to meet you, Milo Valentino," she replied, her tone both gracious and intrigued. "I’m Linda Lee Danvers. Thank you for the lovely introduction."

He smiled softly as he let her hand go gently "I mean who wouldn't for a women like you" he winked

Linda's smile grew at Milo's continued charm. She gave a light, amused shake of her head. "You're too kind, Milo. I appreciate the compliment." She took a sip of her wine, her gaze lingering on him with a hint of playful curiosity. "So, tell me, what’s your story?"

"well I was born in Italy grew up there but I couldn't get no where there s9 I came here to become a chef, what about yours love?" he sat down across from her

Linda took another sip of her wine, considering Milo’s story with genuine interest. She set the glass down and leaned forward slightly, her eyes reflecting a mix of curiosity and warmth. "I grew up in a small town, far from the bustling cities and glamorous lights of the world. My childhood was filled with simple pleasures and a close-knit community. As for my family, they had always been my anchor, and my support drove me to pursue my dreams. After leaving my hometown, I moved to the city with hopes of making a mark in the world. My journey has been one of exploration and self-discovery, filled with both challenges and triumphs. I often find myself reminiscing about my roots with fondness, but I also embraced the new opportunities that have come my way with enthusiasm and an open heart."

"Well good thing you got away to pursue your dreams" he smiled biting his lip gently , he had a italian accent

Linda smiled warmly at Milo’s encouraging words, her eyes reflecting a hint of appreciation. She noticed the slight accent in his voice and found it endearing.

Linda appreciated Milo’s kind sentiment, feeling a touch of relief that her decision to leave her small town had allowed her to chase her dreams. She returned his smile, feeling a sense of connection in their shared understanding of pursuing one’s aspirations. "Yes," she replied softly, "Sometimes taking a leap of faith is the only way to find what you’re truly meant to do. I’m grateful for the opportunities I’ve had so far.”

"I am as well, I mean being here will help me better my everything to be the great chef I want to be" he nodded. He looked into her eyes and smiled shyly

Linda noticed the shy smile that touched Milo’s lips and the earnestness in his eyes. She felt a sense of camaraderie in his ambition and determination. Linda saw the sincerity in Milo’s gaze and couldn’t help but admire his passion for his craft. She offered him an encouraging smile in return. "I have no doubt you’ll achieve that," she said with genuine warmth. "Your dedication is evident, and I’m sure it will lead you to great success. It’s inspiring to meet someone so committed to their dreams.”
Benny (played by starwolf)

*Benny poked his head inside the bar place curiously as he looked right and left before taking a step inside as his stomach began to rumble showing Benny was hungry for a snack for sure*

He smiled "And same for you, I hope you are able to as well"

Linda’s eyes softened with gratitude at Milo’s heartfelt words. She appreciated his support and felt a renewed sense of encouragement from his genuine wish for her success.

As she glanced around the room, her attention was briefly drawn to Benny, who seemed to look hungry. Linda turned her gaze back to Milo with a friendly smile. “Thank you, Milo. I really appreciate your kind words. It looks like he might need your attention,” she said, nodding subtly toward Benny. “Why don’t you go check in with him? I’ll still be here enjoying the pie and wine if you’d like to return and chat some more later.”

"Okay I'll be back" he went over to Benny "Hey! Did you need food? what would you like?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus