Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Benny (played by starwolf)

*Benny blinked his hazel brown eyes a bit surprised to see the person* “um what do you guys offer here…since I’ve never gotten anything here before…” *Benny said swishing his small trex tail*
Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

"we have burgers, fries, salads, mozzarella sticks, pizza, honestly anything your craving really"
Samuel (played by Icysoul)

"Salads, you say?" They say, peering out from behind Benny. "I could use with a salad and some warm herbal tea...." They murmur, walking inside. Their fox mask remained on their face as they peer around. "What a fascinating place...."

*Benny blinked as he thought over the options that were given to him before he decided what he wanted to eat* “a burger sounds good but no lettuce or tomato’s please if that’s ok?” *Benny said awkwardly*

"Of course! Anything to drink?" he tilted his head

*Benny wiggled around his tail thinking about this, honestly he had no clue what to pick as he wasn’t used to eating human stuff* “uh I guess water…I’m sorry I’m not sure how this all works..!” *Benny said panicking a bit*

Milo chuckled "okay" he left then came back later with his food and water and set it down in front of him

Samuel looks around, looking amused. "A very nice place indeed. Do they have herbal tea, I wonder...." They muse, keeping their fox mask on.

*Benny happily clapped his hands swaying his brown reptilian tail as he started to eat the hamburger, he had already bitten off half the hamburger easily*

"Slow down, little one..." Samuel said, laughing softly. They watched the young boy, looking thoughtful. "Don't want to choke on your food..."

*Benny’s face went red from embarrassment* “I’m so so sorry I’m just really hungry I didn’t know!” *Benny said shaking his head*

"I'm not judging you." They said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Enjoy the burger. Don't let me stop you." They murmur, smiling under the fox mask. "I meant no harm."

*Benny nodded his head smiling awkwardly understanding what they meant by it as he sighed a sigh of relief*

Samuel sits at a table, happily watching people come and go. The fox mask remained on their face, not once making a move to take it off. They hum softly, tapping the table before them.
"Welcome to Trixie's. May I make yiu something?"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Samuel wrote:
Samuel sits at a table, happily watching people come and go. The fox mask remained on their face, not once making a move to take it off. They hum softly, tapping the table before them.

Ren was busy squishing the face of his kitsune mother Azumi. Coincidentally, the pair were at the table next to Samuel.

"Heh, squishy, soft yokai..." Ren chuckled to himself as he played with his mother's canine face.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Shtop shquishing meeeee!" Azumi whined as her face continued to be played with.

*Benny soon finished his burger as he let out a small sneeze as he shook his head*
Mama Zenin (played by Jaws)

Click-clack. Her expensive heels made a rhythmic click on the bar's wooden floors. The woman's pink hair was tied up in a bun and adored with a floral hair clip. She wore a wine red blazer and matching long skirt. The woman carried a black leather clutch and walked over to the bar counter.

"Excuse me. Is there any way I can reserve a table? One where it is private." She said with a smile.
A small sonic boom is heard from outside as Fumiko rushes in, dumping a load of parts on a large booth. "Oh, hi Mama!" She grins, a bit of oil and grease along her skin.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus