Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

A large explosion can be heard echoing from outside, and if one were to look outside, they would see a large crater with Fumiko climbing out of it, covered in soot, looking rather irritated. Most likely an experiment failed.
He looked at Fumiko and shook his head with a bit of a chuckle.
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He was asleep on a couch snoring quietly.
She walks back into the bar, notebook in hand, muttering to herself as she adjusts her work goggles above her head. "Damn it, where did it go wrong? I've tried every gem cut I can think of, and rerun the calculations 3 different times and it yet it still destabilized...."
Chloe Walters (played anonymously)

"Perhaps you could use a stabilizing agent," Chloe suggested, adjusting her glasses with a thoughtful nod.
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"Welcome to Trixie's." Claude turned her attention to the two women who entered the bar. "Like always, what I can get ya?"

"I'll take a chicken salad with red wine, please." Chloe said, making the request with a smile.

"One chicken salad!" Claude shouted to the kitchen. She placed a empty stemmed wine glass and placed in front of Chole. "Do you care for age or flavor?", Claude asked.

"Flavor." She said with a nod, "Thank you!"
Chloe Walters wrote:
"Perhaps you could use a stabilizing agent," Chloe suggested, adjusting her glasses with a thoughtful nod.

"With all due respect ma'am, I'm working with forces that most humans, including yourself, cannot comprehend. A mere stabilzing agent won't help with a volitile energy filled crystal that defies most modern human science. Cursed energy has no problem disobeying such laws of reality."

Chloe raised an eyebrow and offered a small, wry smile. Her curiosity had always driven her to challenge the boundaries of science and reality, and this situation was no different. She tilted her head slightly and, with a trace of mischief in her voice, responded, "While I may not fully grasp the intricacies of cursed energy, I've always found that sometimes the most unexpected solutions come from thinking outside the box. Maybe there's an aspect of the problem that hasn't been considered yet. Even the most complex phenomena can sometimes be tamed with a novel approach. It’s worth exploring every avenue, even those that might seem trivial at first glance."
Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Joli was sweeping the floor, humming a song softly.
"The other reason I bring such things up is because of course I've tried that already. Please, kindly, stay out of my research. I don't like outside input from people who have zero idea what I'm working on or with. Regardless of intentions, the advice is usually something I've already tested, or just completely not possible within the confines of my research."

Chloe's expression shifted to one of understanding, though her eyes still held a glimmer of curiosity. She gave a nod, her tone calm and respectful. "I see, I understand. I didn't mean to intrude or suggest something unhelpful. I'll keep my distance."
Fumiko nods, turning back to her notes. She walks up to the bar, ordering a bottle of sake and some dumplings.

Claude grabbed a black wine bottle. "A Virgile Joly Merlot 2017." She poured the rouge red into Chole's wine glass. "It's more of the fruity ones with cherries and berries," Claude added. The alteration in front was easily squashed to her relief.

She set a warm bottle of sake and its respective small cup in front of Fumiko. "Aye, Bus Boy!"
Fumiko smiles. "Thank you."

"Thank you." Chloe said, then opened her laptop and continued working on her research.
Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Claude Mayday wrote:
Claude grabbed a black wine bottle. "A Virgile Joly Merlot 2017." She poured the rouge red into Chole's wine glass. "It's more of the fruity ones with cherries and berries," Claude added. The alteration in front was easily squashed to her relief.

She set a warm bottle of sake and its respective small cup in front of Fumiko. "Aye, Bus Boy!"

Joli perked his head up at the call from Claude.
"Huh?" Joli blinked softly, looking to Claude. "Yes?"

"No problem." Claude quickly said with a nod. She returned back to wiping the bar counter, avoiding any spots where customers are sitting. On the bar counter was a glass of ice cold water for the bar's bus boy. The kid in her eyes was another hardworker.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus