Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Olivia wrote:
Suddenly, Olivia bursts into the bar, holding a very heavy crate of olives. Jesus. Freakin'. Christ. (oh, and not to mention, fake peppino was pancaked by the door because i think a window's next to the door. ouch.) She would then yell in a excited tone.

"I got the olives!"

Screenshot-2024-03-17-1-33-21-PM.png

"Good to see you again, Olivia"
He shut down the kitchen and sat out on the bar. He drummed his fingers on the table. His face seemed to lack any feeling or emotion. He was becoming despondent.
"Mathius......to the temple. Let's go. We'll talk there" he went outside and sprouted his wings and flew off.
He walked out to his starfighter craft and jumped into the cockpit and took off following Drael.
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Claude wrote:
"Senior discount? Not if you want to pay 75 cents for a sippy cup." Claude retorted back with her own sadistic grin. "Now, pay up." She held out her hand towards Five once more.

Five stifled another sarcastic retort, and reached into his pocket discreetly, sliding her some extra money. "Here, take it." Five hissed quietly.
Missouri (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"If there was anyone who'd be getting that kind of discount..."
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"Pleasure doing business with ya." Claude took the money and went to prepare Five's order. She quickly added whiskey to the cup of coffee. A mug with 'Today's witty attitude brought to you by coffee' written on it was placed in front of Five. "Usually, people try to pose as something near their age and not decades older," Claude commented.
He had returned. "Mathius is gone. Fake Peppino will have to do the cooking for now, until Mathius returns"
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea drank a sip of her wine, "Is this Peppino a good cook?" She asked Drael.
"Indeed he is...in fact, Peppino's pasta is better"
Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

Laru enters the bar, his face angry and his body no longer seeming to be only a shark, but also a bit more snake-like now.
GUc_S5oXYAAh7ZL.jpg
Missouri (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Ah, aquatic snakes. Admiral Nimitz would be baffled if he saw this."
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"Wow."

Laru shot the watchers a tired glare before letting out a sigh.
"Stupid Ace design... Stupid creator decisions...." He mumbled. "I just wanna get a drink and now I have people staring at me wide eyed like they just saw a ghost."

Alethea decided then and there to buy Laru a drink before she offered him a smile, "Hello, I am Alethea. Nice to meet you."

Karlach looks away with embarrassment. "Sorry, I've never seen anything like you before, and I was naturally curious."

Alethea wrote:
Alethea decided then and there to buy Laru a drink before she offered him a smile, "Hello, I am Alethea. Nice to meet you."

Laru snapped out of his thinking and gave Alethea a surprised look. "Oh, thank you very much, ma'am."

Karlach wrote:
Karlach looks away with embarrassment. "Sorry, I've never seen anything like you before, and I was naturally curious."

"Never seen a shark?" He asks, smirking smugly.

She smiled and nodded at Laru, "You are very welcome."

Mine Laru wrote:
"Never seen a shark?" He asks, smirking smugly.

"You got me there. There's a lot of things I haven't seen."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus