Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Wish wrote:
Wish ultimately returns, with an incredibly large bag over his back, "Hello Everyone, its been quite a bit since my little venture started" He'd smile

Charlie runs up to Wish, punching him in the face. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?! DAD AND I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK!!!!!!!!!!"
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish smiled, "I was bringing you something, looks quite old so please dont scrap it" He'd smile, pulling out one of those silly power rangers morphers "Someone left a giant mech sitting around, so I thought Id bring you the keys" he'd smile "And your right, dad isnt here.. even eith draels words Im slightly worried-"
"A giant mech? What kind?" Messinius was instantly wondering if someone had left an Imperial Knight lying around or something.

"Something Something Claw Zord or something, traded a real weird stuff to him and I got the keys off him
"Who did you get those keys from?"
Charlie opens a window, placing the keys inside, running a scan on them. "hmmm..."
Victoria Blake (played anonymously)

The off duty police officer kept an eye on things as she slowly sipped her drink.

"Some old dude fishing on a peir, he was very nice, name was Antoino or something?" He'd shrug

(Also the morphin grid is a pretty powerful energy source, Soul, only the worthy can weild it tho)
(Laughs in knowing nothing about power rangers other than awful fx)
Wish wrote:
"Some old dude fishing on a peir, he was very nice, name was Antoino or something?" He'd shrug

"I see. Which pier exactly?" Messinius was determined to figure out what was really going on here.
Charlie waits for the scan to go through. "Jeez, you ask a lot of questions, don't you soldier boy? Especially after introducing yourself into the conversation with no invite." She seems to have a disdain for him an his organization.

"Somewhere on earth, japan?" He'd again shrug "Its quite alright sister, hes just asking, Wish would smile
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Charlie waits for the scan to go through. "Jeez, you ask a lot of questions, don't you soldier boy? Especially after introducing yourself into the conversation with no invite." She seems to have a disdain for him an his organization.

"Show some respect for his Angels." Messinius answers flatly before turning to head out and find this Antonio person.
"You have yet to give me a reason to give you respect. The constant demanding of said respect makes you even less worthy of mine."
"We're genetically enhanced super soldiers who are revered as Angels of Death crafted by the venerate hand of the Emperor of Mankind. Is that a good enough reason for you?"

"Oh, if it helps that Antonio guy is a human, I wonder where hes going?",He'd ask
Tolmeron wrote:
"We're genetically enhanced super soldiers who are revered as Angels of Death crafted by the venerate hand of the Emperor of Mankind. Is that a good enough reason for you?"

Charlie shrugs. "No not really. You just seem like egotistical man children who get upset when people don't share your viewpoint on your position."
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Tolmeron wrote:

Charlie shrugs. "No not really. You just seem like egotistical man children who get upset when people don't share your viewpoint on your position."

"Mind your tongue, child...."
Charlie shrugs. "What are you going to do? Reprimand me? You'd just be further proving my point, Mr "Oh so Scary Angel of Death"
"That's enough. All of you"

It was clear Drael was more aggravated than usual.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus