Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Charlie shrugs. "What are you going to do? Reprimand me? You'd just be further proving my point, Mr "Oh so Scary Angel of Death"

"I think your mother's disappearance and your father's ceremony are connected. I don't have direct evidence.....just a hunch"
Charlie frowns. "I'm not sure. I haven't gotten word from the other Celestials since they informed me of her soul going into a coma for an unknown reason."
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Charlie frowns. "I'm not sure. I haven't gotten word from the other Celestials since they informed me of her soul going into a coma for an unknown reason."

"As I said, it's just a hunch. Your father will find out"
Cosmo (played anonymously)

Cosmo was cradling Poof in his arms, floating mid-air, as fairy godparents did.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish sighs placing a hand on his head, and one on his hip.. "Your all particularly rowdy the moment I arrive.." He'd grumble, "Drael if I may" He'd say, offering to try and settle this now
"Go ahead Wish...."
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

The sorcerer was typing away on his laptop, using other's conversations as background noise. If one were to peer on his screen, they could see stuff about some cursed weapons that his sister made.
Kaiza Zenin wrote:
The sorcerer was typing away on his laptop, using other's conversations as background noise. If one were to peer on his screen, they could see stuff about some cursed weapons that his sister made.

Speaking of said sister, Kaiza suddenly feels a weight on his back as she jumps on him, laughing. "Hey, Kaiza, have you seen Yuji-kun? I wanted to see if he had any ideas to improve my Sparking Gauntlets, since ya know, Black Flash is one of his biggest things."

(Jaws please make Yuji friend :] )

(I got a pile of characters to make, Soul.)
Kaiza slammed his laptop closed. "My back!" He pushed off Fumi a bit then sighed in a relief.
Jaws wrote:
(I got a pile of characters to make, Soul.)
Kaiza slammed his laptop closed. "My back!" He pushed off Fumi a bit then sighed in a relief.

(yeah, same lmao. I'm making a species for the first time :DDD )

Fumiko laughs, lightly punching his shoulder. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Nun ya business," Kaiza said with a cheeky smile. "Also, I ain't your Yuji tracker." He sounded a bit annoyed briefly.
"Oh cmon, just help me out, he isn't answering texts, and I need his help. Or I'll just drag you away again."

Wish would roll his eyes at the two, "Anyways... Sister you cannot antagonize someone who are already rather serious at all times (at least everytime ive been here he's been so)"

"Space Marine friends, you cannot expect respect from those who dont come from your world, Im aware my sister is... argumentative at times, but its no reason to call her a child, if youd like her to be quiet you should adress her by her name less your family!" Wish himself is now just talking because I took too long to respond in the first place
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

He nodded "you indeed have your father's wisdom, young one."
Watch Captain Artemis (played by randomentity777)

"Clearly there's never a dull moment here."

"Oh youd think not, but really this place goes quiet rather frequently but thats breaking the 4th wall and that nobody wants to deal with that—"

"New flash. I haven't manifested a black flash in my whole career," Kaiza retorted. "Yuji could be at the movies with his friends."
"Oh no, I meant I'd test on you to see how the black flash felt. Either that or help me find yuji." Fumiko grins with a sinister look. It probably isn't the first time she's bonked her little brother over the head with an invention, after all.
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

Watch Captain Artemis wrote:
"Clearly there's never a dull moment here."

"This place is rather relaxing when the father of these two young ones is here, Brother-Captain"
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

A beautiful Asian woman suddenly walked up to Donatos and bowed to him respectfully, "Excuse me, sir, I could not help but overhear what you and the others said about yourselves. Am I to understand you are some kind of military?" She asked with an air of curiousity, her dark eyes glimmering with light.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus