Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Fumiko giggles. "N-no, I don't have a car right now. I didn't bring one to the bar, kind of just appeared here."
"Bottle of sake tells me otherwise, I said save it for parties, not for stress" She'd laugh "Ok.. how about we go on a mission sometime soon, yeah? Im sure that'll get work off your mind—"
Fumiko nods, laughing as she leans into her friends shoulder. "Th-that... hic sounds great. I might take a nap now though. I've been working too much......"
"Im beginning to worry about the people here, how long have they had to babysit you?" She'd ask
Fumiko snorts. "Th-they're fine... This is actually... the first time i've... gotten drunk... tehehehe..."
"Ok Fumiko, its time for bed" She'd sit Fumiko down, before pushing her over, having her lay down "Your already struggling to speak, so Im gonna leave you here, is that ok?"
Fumiko makes grabby hands towards her. "No, s-stay... we can watch silly memes... and cat videos..."
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

"I have to babysit her often the same way she does for me," Kaiza stated and looked at his drunk sister.
"Kaiza, sorry, I guess I didnt recognize your face, unlike dear Fumiko here, Id hope you all are still doing quite well" She'd ask, placing her hands to Fumiko's "If you can keep your hand here, then sure"

Funny thing is, keeping a limb up is Ironically very tiring-
Fumiko throws a wrench at Kaiza's head. "shuddup Kaiza!!"

(I'm inspired by the Merryweather comic dub im watching lmao)
image.png

Kaiza chuckled at Miryu's mention of not remembering his face. "Funny thing is that I don't remember much of yours either." Fling! The wrench hit Kaiza on his head, and he quickly held his hand on the ache. "Violent, much?" His face was scrunched up in pain.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi stumbled into the bar. The fox spirit looked like she took catnip. Well, in her case it was foxnip, a subspecies of catnip endemic to the alien planet Gastel. It seemed that her recent visit there exposed her to the plant.

She finally collapsed snout first into the floor and turned over. She was now silently staring at the ceiling.
Kai Grayson (played anonymously)

Kai came into the bar, and smiled "hello everyone!" he looked around at everyone until his eyes fell on MIryu "woah-" he walked over to azumi "who's that?:" he pointed at miryu

Kaiza turned around to find a fox lady on the floor and a guy pointing at Miryu. "That is my sister's friend, Miryu." He stood over Azumi and asked, "Yo, lady. Are you okay?"
Kai Grayson wrote:
Kai came into the bar, and smiled "hello everyone!" he looked around at everyone until his eyes fell on MIryu "woah-" he walked over to azumi "who's that?:" he pointed at miryu

A wrench flies at his head, thrown by a drunk Fumiko. "Hands off, womanizer"

Kai quickly dodged it dropping to the ground "'woah!" he looked at the wrench before at fumiko "womanizer?! I never dated in my life! Never done anything! "
Fumiko is at the very least, surprised and impressed he dodged the wrench. Perhaps she's more wasted than she thought.

Kai got up "i was just blown away at how beautiful she is" he crossed his arms

"Fumi! Stop this!" Kaiza stomped over to Fumiko and searched for any wrench to take from her. "You're drunk and hitting people with wrenches for no reason," he ranted.
Fumiko has a magical power similar to Izuku pulling notebooks from no where, she too, can seemingly pull random wrenches from the void.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus