Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Glip wrote:
Alien Boy returns, for some sillies?

Charlie appears behind him, before zooming all around him, and then nodding. Then she throws him over her shoulder and runs to Mathius like a little gremlin. "Hey, Papa! I found a cute squishy one!" She has no clue about mortal etiquette.

"Charlie, put that person down. You can't carry people against their will, honey."

She pouts, setting Glip down. "but he's cute...."

(I'm waiting for Mathius to realize.)

(Realize what?)

"I understand, but you can't just pick up and carry any mortal you like. Except Azumi. You can put her in the papoose and carry her around"

(His baby girl might have a crush lol. Waiting for protective dad instincts to kick in)

She sighs. "yes Papa...."

(Protective dad mode is activated when a boy shows interest and she brings him to meet dad. He'd have to deal with Uncle Drael, and if they were on this site: Uncle Mytt, and Uncle Soki looming close.)

He ruffled her hair..

She smiles. Happy Demigoddess.
Glip (played by Reithesniper)

Glip shrugs, "Maybe just something.. sweet?" Hed shrug
Glip wrote:
Glip shrugs, "Maybe just something.. sweet?" Hed shrug

He would bring Glip a chocolate creme-stuffed pastry "here. Gift from my daughter. My son made it". He was beaming. Who could have ever thought that this cosmic entity who has killed galaxy-sized monsters and abominations would become a family man?
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

Breaking her own wall, Astoria sighs. "I knew."
"You knew what, babe?"

"Your son works here, and your daughte frequents the place, arent you a lucky father" he'd smile, taking a bit of the pastry

"And why would she give me a gift?-"
"I think she likes you."

"Well, Id like to think Im likeable" he'd smile, I guess he still doesnt completely understand
"I don't blame her. You are kinda cute."
"Better to like, then to be abandoned by those you once trusted." Because the US Government is funky sometimes.
Olivia (played anonymously)

A forklift would then be driven all thr way inside the bar, hauling in 4 crates of pears. I'm surprised forklifts can haul that much. And guess what. OLIVIA IS FREAKIN DRIVING THE FORKLIFT BECAUSE SHE'S FORKLIFT CERTIFIED (somehow... >.>)

"Heavy load of pears coming through!"

And for some apparent reason, Olivia is also wearing a construction helmet for no exact reason.
Charlie codes a star shaped badge with the words Forklift Certified on it and gives it to Oliva.

Glip shrugs "Ive never understood what humans find cute, I thing those demi-gods.. or whatever are just more confusing.. and rhe boy in the back looks like a huge energy source on my scanner, that family is a little odd-"
Glip wrote:
"Your son works here, and your daughte frequents the place, arent you a lucky father" he'd smile, taking a bit of the pastry

"And why would she give me a gift?-"

"She likes you"
Olivia wrote:
A forklift would then be driven all thr way inside the bar, hauling in 4 crates of pears. I'm surprised forklifts can haul that much. And guess what. OLIVIA IS FREAKIN DRIVING THE FORKLIFT BECAUSE SHE'S FORKLIFT CERTIFIED (somehow... >.>)

"Heavy load of pears coming through!"

And for some apparent reason, Olivia is also wearing a construction helmet for no exact reason.

He excitedly rushed to get Olivia's money order so he could pay her. He gave his wife a quick kiss and ran the money order back to Olivia "you are a lifesaver. I can make the roasted pear pastries now"
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

M1917 Enfield wrote:
"Better to like, then to be abandoned by those you once trusted." Because the US Government is funky sometimes.

Claude appeared beside M1917 and spoke, "When are governments ever trustworthy?" Must she always come to the bar, bruised up? Claude's outfit of the week was a black tight-fitting tee, blue baggy military pants, brown steel toe boots that are stained not-strawberry jam, and topped off with a blue beret on her head.

The emblem of the beret was made out of silver and the shape of a rose. However, the emblem lack luster and was scratched up.
Without much hesitation, the woman found the other woman pointing a gun at her head, a pistol. "Jesus, don't do that shit to me." Just as quickly as the pistol was drawn, it was unloaded and put away. As you do.
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

When the pistol was pointed at her head, Claude showed no reaction. There was no sign of fear or anything signaling that she would move away. She just stared at the pistol then M1917 with emptiness.

Just as fast as the pistol was put away, Claude snapped out of it and put a grin. "My apologies. It isn't often that I forget the embedded instincts of a solider."
"Don't sneak up on me, it's a recipe for disaster, I'll tell you."

Glip shrugs "I.. uh, sure-"

He'd say monching on the pastry, "Im not exactly sure what that means, but I guess she likes me enough to have someone make me a pastry-" he'd smile "Ill thank her sooner or later-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus