Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"If it weren't for my treasures, I wouldn't mind that recipe," Claude halfway joked. "How about I buy you a drink? They always say that you can tell what a kind of person someone is by their drink choice."
"I've stabbed people to death, bludgeoned them with a shovel—Anything you imagine from the Great War, I've probably killed a man that way." She raises a brow. She hasn't had alcohol in a long time, not since France, anyway... "If you're buying drinks, for me, then I guess French wine will do."

Claude perked up her eyebrow, intrigued, at the mention of various deaths. She snatched a wine and two wine glasses from behind the bar counter. "Let's not dim our conversation about the ways to kill a man," Claude smirked, "There is another time for that. Now, how do you feel about a bottle of 1982 Château Mouton Rothschild?"
"Anything from 1917 by chance? Or 1945?"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She laughs a bit and stretches out

"Hold these." Claude hands M1917 the wine glasses before jumping over the bar counter. A minute later, Claude jumped back over the counter with a bottle of 1917 Chateau Mouton Rothschild.

"Better?" She held the bottle towards M1917.
"Yeah. I guess so. It'll be just like 1918 again. If only it could be the CENSORED eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh day back in 1918 with people sometimes."

"History is written by the victors after all." Claude placed the bottle of wine down on a table then took the wine glasses from M1917.
He was seated on a large couch.
Tyler Hunt (played by Joshie2003)

Tyler walked in and sat at the counter ordering a beer, smiling at the hostess before taking a sip, he looked around at everyone and smiled to himself, he cleared his throat before saying "hey everyone, My name is Tyler!"
"Welcome to Trixie's, Tyler. I'm Mathius. I'm the cook here"
"And my papa. He's the best."
Drael Chizkith wrote:
He was seated on a large couch.

Fumizuki is also sitting on the couch, doodling some sketches of the bar.
Olivia (played anonymously)

Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Charlie codes a star shaped badge with the words Forklift Certified on it and gives it to Oliva.

Olivia would then smile and then bowed to Charlie, as in saying thanks.

"Well, I appriciate the badge, miss! Thank you!!"

Screenshot-2024-03-17-1-33-21-PM.png
Olivia wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Charlie codes a star shaped badge with the words Forklift Certified on it and gives it to Oliva.

Olivia would then smile and then bowed to Charlie, as in saying thanks.

"Well, I appriciate the badge, miss! Thank you!!"

Screenshot-2024-03-17-1-33-21-PM.png

"Want to be friends? I've never had a friend before. I've always wanted a female friend to gossip with like mortal women."

Claude looked up at Tyler but saw a blurry face instead. She poured the wine into the glasses and handed one to M1917.
(LOREE?! Blurry face lore?)

((Yes and it's a secret.))
(awww...)

((I'll tell in DMs since we are friends.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus