Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shochu (played by Jaws)

"Come and dance with us, ya grump," he slurred his words. Shochu held out his hand towards Drael.
Cosmo (played anonymously)

Cosmo was floating mid-air in a sitting position, surrounded by baby toys and supplies. Cosmo was gently holding Poof, holding a teether ring to Poof's mouth as he gnawed on it.
He looked over at Claude with a "help me" expression.
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"Oh me," Claude said in a false innocent voice. She then nudges Drael towards the dancing pair.
He looked at his daughter and sighed before standing up and shuffling his large frame, dancing deceptively well. Like, how is this behemoth able to move that way? Was this big son of a ......... tricking us the whole time?
Wisconsin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Oh, good one, there."
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"Go, Pops!" Claude cheered on her father from behind the bar counter. She was surprised that her usual grump of a dad didn't have stiff dancing movies. It did encourage one of Trixie's wild drunkards to dance even crazier in a sloppy shimmy. Now, Claude was started to think about how types of drunk people there were.
He glared at his daughter
Missouri (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"My, that's a show and a half. Reminds me of my dancing days."
The captain entered, rolling her shoulders, her zanpakuto sheathed, "I go on hollow duty.. for a single day, and the seireitei turns into a bar?" She'd mutter, confused as hell
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Saiyan ready.....?"
Missouri wrote:
"My, that's a show and a half. Reminds me of my dancing days."

He stopped and just stared at her before sitting down.
Fumizuki just stares blankly, very confused.
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea decided to be nice and bought a plate of delicious goodies before she brought it to Fumizuki to enjoy if she wanted to.
The captain would sit down a booth, looking out at the bar, suprsingly peaceful place—
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

Akira looked at the Captain and bowed in respect, "Hello."

Cosmo was attempting to catch baby Poof, who was trying to avoid putting his purple onesie on.
"Stop flying off! And accept your fate of the onesieeeeeeee!" Cosmo called, his wings fluttering after him.

Poof let out a squealing-giggle and did not stop flying off.

Akira looked at the antics of Cosmo and Poof before she giggled in delight, "Need some help?" She asked Cosmo.

Cosmo looked to Akira, "Oh! Please! Wanda isn't here to help, so I'll need all the help I can get."

Poof flew in circles around Akira, giggling and waving his magic rattle around.

Akira watched in fascination as Poof flew around her, "Well, aren't you adorable?" She reached inside her pocket and hoped this worked. She pulled out her hand to reveal a piece of candy, showing it to Poof, "Hey, look what I have! If you want it, you'll have to have to land on my hand." She said, extending her hand, but she'd pull it away if Poof attempted to grab it. Poof will have to land on her hand to have the candy.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus