Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Tyler Hunt (played by Joshie2003)

he rose an eyebrow
Claude wrote:
Claude runned up to Charlie and crouched down. She harshly whispered to her, "How the hell do you know that?" Claude looked back at Tyler and spoke, "She means blurry by my terrible eyesight."

Charlie shrugs. "Not sure. I just do. Maybe I inherited Papa's mind reading and it just awakened? Sorry ma'am, but I can keep your secret. Don't have any reason to expose it, to be completely honest." She seems oddly calm all of a sudden. She also hugs her cousin. She needs to hug the floof. It's a requirement.
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"So wait, the cook over there can knows why I look at him funny most of the time," Claude whispered even more.
She shrugs. "Maybe. I'd have to ask Papa."
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Charlie shrugs. "Not sure. I just do. Maybe I inherited Papa's mind reading and it just awakened? Sorry ma'am, but I can keep your secret. Don't have any reason to expose it, to be completely honest." She seems oddly calm all of a sudden. She also hugs her cousin. She needs to hug the floof. It's a requirement.

*cute*
Claude wrote:
"History is written by the victors after all." Claude placed the bottle of wine down on a table then took the wine glasses from M1917.

"You don't say."
Claude wrote:
"So wait, the cook over there can knows why I look at him funny most of the time," Claude whispered even more.

"I can also hear you"
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Claude wrote:

"I can also hear you"

"Papa, answer my question!"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren, for the first time in months, entered the bar along with Azumi. The first person he saw was none other than Mathius' newborn. Well, she was not much of a newborn since she was already much older than one.

"Oh!" Azumi recalled "I forgot to tell you about Charlie! Charlie, this is my son, Ren! I'll have you know, he's adopted!"

Ren glared at Azumi, who simply smiled at him. It seemed she still was not aware that being adopted was not exactly a bragging point. Regardless, Ren proceeded to introduce himself.

"Hey", Ren smiled, avoiding eye contact as usual with people he just met, "Nice to meetcha. If you want need tickets to one of my bands' concerts, just ask. I'll give you them, free of charge. It's the least I can do for your father since he's so kind to my mom"
Arch-type001 (played by Crowned_Eagle)

The door to the bar would open slowly as an individual wearing a grey cloak entered into the bar closing the door behind.

Remaining silent the figure proceeded forward to take a seat at the bar. While not unusual in terms of actions presented the figure kept it's hood up almost as if to stay hidden. From the features that could be seen this person had rather soft features and looked to be rather young. Perhaps between the ages of eighteen or older? Younger? The figure would most definitely need to be carded to err on the side of caution.
Glip (played by Reithesniper)

Anndd Glip is already bugging them, looking at them, and them scanning them

Sitting quietly at the bar it would be hard not to notice the energies in the room for something such as this figure. "You know you can speak freely correct?" The soft voice speaks out towards the one observing.
Keira Knight (played anonymously)

Keira's gaze drifted towards the young man nearby, a subtle smile playing on her lips as she acknowledged him with a gentle nod before returning her attention to the slow, deliberate sips of her drink.

Crimson eyes glanced out from under the hood of the grey cloak noticing a few of the patrons. One even smiled which seemed odd at best. Eventually the bartender came toward requesting I.D. from the figure which was presented without hesitation.After a few whispers between the two the barkeep went to retrieve the requested drink.

The bartender returned after some time with the requested drink. Placing a small porcelain cup and a rather large bottle of plum wine in front of the customer.
Olivia (played anonymously)

Olivia would then be parking a forklift outside the bar because obviously, parking a forklift inside the bar would just be a complete waste of space. And for safety measures, she places down a sign that says: "Olivia's Forklift. Please don't touch unless I trust you. :>".
Glip (played by Reithesniper)

Arch-type001 wrote:
Sitting quietly at the bar it would be hard not to notice the energies in the room for something such as this figure. "You know you can speak freely correct?" The soft voice speaks out towards the one observing.

"Oh- yea-"
"Hell, I'll speak something free." Though she really doesn't say anything, opting to drink a lot of alcohol instead.

The figure tilts it's head the hood swaying to the side unsure as what this person was after. Filling the cup with the plum wine carefully the porcelain cup was raised to lips to slowly drink down taking in the flavor. Glancing at the being for a moment the figure could tell some things were different about it. No matter it thought before drinking more wine.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus