Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

With a sudden rush, the door swung wide open, propelled by a mysterious gust of wind. In its wake, Akira Hoshi entered the room with a grace that seemed to defy gravity, her brown eyes scanning the unfamiliar surroundings with a curious sparkle. A warm smile effortlessly illuminated her features as she made her way to the bar, where she gracefully ordered a cup of tea.

Seated now with effortless poise, she cast her gaze around the room, absorbing every detail as if each sight was a revelation. To her, every person, every object held the allure of novelty—an impression that lingered in the air long after the door had closed behind her.
Breaking the fourth wall, she looks around. "Wait, were we supposed to feel inpressed? Ma'am... You opened a door."

Akira Hoshi raises an eyebrow, amused by the comment. "Impressed?" She giggles softly, shaking her head as she waits for her tea. "Opening a door hardly qualifies as impressive. It's what lies beyond that matters." With a knowing smile, she takes a sip of her tea once it arrives, her eyes twinkling with hidden meaning.
Charlie face palms. ".... Something is wrong with this lady. What kind of impression did you think you left by opening a door and ordering some tea?"

Akira Hoshi chuckles softly, her amusement evident in the glint of her eyes. "Oh, dear Charlie, you misunderstand me." She sets down her teacup delicately, her expression thoughtful yet playful. "Impression? That wasn't my aim at all. Opening a door and ordering tea are but simple acts, mundane even. It's the subtleties that often reveal more than grand gestures ever could."

Her gaze lingers on Charlie with a gentle curiosity. "What lies beyond a simple action can unveil intentions, character, and perhaps a glimpse into someone's world. Don't you think?" She tilts her head slightly, a hint of mischief dancing in her smile. "Sometimes, the smallest details carry the greatest weight. Wouldn't you agree?"
Arch-type001 (played by Crowned_Eagle)

These beings are....only slightly better than the gods and yet I still would like to erase them all. The beings thoughts flowed in an attempt to decide which gets destroyed first. The thoughts paused for a moment as crimson eyes fell upon the porcelain cup held in hand. Lowering the grey hood of the cloak the young feminine looking man soft features would show. His long blue and brunette hair and azure braids tumbling down his shoulders. He didn't he even like wine. But every once in awhile he sought to drink for his comrades who no longer could. Their favorite was plum wine. "T'ch, I'm....." His eyes lowered as he placed the cup on the table gently. "I'm....feeling again." He spoke softly too himself only for him to hear. Moving from the stool standing up, he scanned the room while tucking his long locks into the cloak, then lifting his grey hood back up over his head before exiting. That was careless of me he thought placing money on the table for the barkeep leaving a rather generous tip. It was the least he could do. Afterall when his plans were complete there won't be anything left. He made his way to the exit swiftly with a slight grin upon his face.
Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira Hoshi chuckles softly, her amusement evident in the glint of her eyes. "Oh, dear Charlie, you misunderstand me." She sets down her teacup delicately, her expression thoughtful yet playful. "Impression? That wasn't my aim at all. Opening a door and ordering tea are but simple acts, mundane even. It's the subtleties that often reveal more than grand gestures ever could."

Her gaze lingers on Charlie with a gentle curiosity. "What lies beyond a simple action can unveil intentions, character, and perhaps a glimpse into someone's world. Don't you think?" She tilts her head slightly, a hint of mischief dancing in her smile. "Sometimes, the smallest details carry the greatest weight. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Ma'am. I'm an omniscient demigoddess. I inherited my father and my mothers power. Nothing much surprises me, and there isn't a need for me to look deeply into things. I think you're just weird. And you, the one leaving right now? Please try to refrain from erasng people. I haven't exactly figured out how to properly undo that with my code yet."

Akira Hoshi's brow furrows slightly, a genuine curiosity replacing her earlier playful demeanor. "An omniscient demigoddess? How fascinating," she muses softly, her voice tinged with respect. "Forgive my ignorance, but I've only recently ventured beyond the monastery where I spent much of my life. The world beyond those walls is still quite unfamiliar to me."

She pauses, her gaze thoughtful as she considers Charlie's words. "I can understand how my fascination with simple actions might seem odd to someone with your perspective. In my seclusion, I learned to appreciate the nuances of everyday gestures—they often spoke volumes about the hearts and minds of those around me."

With a gentle smile, she continues, "If I appear strange to you, it's because I am, perhaps, still discovering the vastness of this world and the myriad forms of existence within it. Your presence here is a reminder of that endless diversity."
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Claude wrote:
"So wait, the cook over there can knows why I look at him funny most of the time," Claude whispered even more.

"I can also hear you"

"Papa, answer my question!"

"That is exactly the case, honey"

He suddenly stopped in the middle of the bar the smirk extending across his face. "Heh." He turns his head glancing over his shoulder at her. "To think I would run into another with that ability." A sinister grin curled unto his lips. "Now, now. No one likes a peeker. Ruins the surprise. Ah! I have a great idea! How about you stay out of my thoughts for the sake of both of us....." His tone lowered a bit as the smirk left his face.
Charlie frowns. "Well how rude. I'm simply preventing you from doing something you'll regret. Well, at least be forced to reget. No need to get snappy at me."
Delilah Camp (played by Joshie2003)

Deliliah, a average height and young women walks in, wearing a tight black dress that compliments her icy blue eyes, and her dark hair, she looked around scanning the place staying quiet, she goes to a table and sat alone, a bit nervous on how people would think of her, and/or if they would like her, she wanted friends, but she was nervous to speak up first.
Linda Danvers (played anonymously)

Linda Danvers notices Deliliah as she walks into the room, her gaze catching the young woman's nervous demeanor. With a warm smile, Linda approaches her table confidently yet gently.

"Hi there, I'm Linda Danvers," she introduces herself, extending a friendly hand towards Deliliah. "Mind if I join you? This place can be a bit overwhelming sometimes, can't it?" Linda's voice is kind, understanding the potential unease of new surroundings.

"Regret?" He ponders this for a moment. "I only thing I regret is not making this move sooner...." He begins to walk forward. "Don't pretend like you can understand me.....demigoddess..." He lifts his hand up waving it in a dismissive fashion while grinning devilishly. "Go, hold your loved ones. Lie to them and tell them everything will be alright. I will not stop until a true "peace" is restored. Bye, bye..." He spoke in a sinister tone before vanishing in the void of a portal, the portal vanishing behind him.
She growls. "Next time he comes back, i'm erasing his code from the fabric of reality.If he threatens my family again..." A bunch of holographic windows open, all showing errors screesn as her temper rises, random things, events in history, people, planets, timelines, being completely erased as her anger grows.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Charlie Kothinto wrote:
She growls. "Next time he comes back, i'm erasing his code from the fabric of reality.If he threatens my family again..." A bunch of holographic windows open, all showing errors screesn as her temper rises, random things, events in history, people, planets, timelines, being completely erased as her anger grows.

"Now, dear niece" Azumi frowned "I do not think violence would be solved with more violence. It only agitates the situation further"
Olivia (played anonymously)

Olivia quickly runs into the tavern before tackling Charlie into a hug, attempting to calm her down. "Woah woah WOAH! C-Calm down, miss! I'm pretty sure he's bluffing! Besides, there's rules in the tavern so he can't do anything here, or Mathius gets involved!"
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:

"Now, dear niece" Azumi frowned "I do not think violence would be solved with more violence. It only agitates the situation further"

Charlie simply stares at Azumi, a blank look on her face as electricity crackles around her, connecting her to every single screen as more of them open and close, various errors and pop ups vanishing and appearing in the blink of an eye. "Who.... Who are you...?"
image.png
((damn the gif didn't gif))
Delilah Camp (played by Joshie2003)

Delilah looked at linda that walked over, she smiled a bit and waved "yes, it is a bit overwhelming and no i don't mind, you can join me"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus