Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

Milo walked over and smiled holding his hand out to matthius "welcome back boss"
"Thanks, Milo."
Alethea (played anonymously)

"A round of drinks on me to celebrate the return of Mathius!" Alethea announced, raising a glass of wine toward Mathius, "Welcome back!"
He smiled at Alethea "thank you"
"Glad to have you back, Mathius."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi was now content with everything now that her dearest friend had returned. She wagged her tails, which gently struck Mathius in the face at times as the fox spirit remained on his shoulder. She does enjoy being carried around like a baby it seemed

Being back to her normal self meant she started playing warframe again on the Nintendo Switch.

Alethea waved at Azumi, "Hello, Azumi! I'm Alethea, by the way. I have heard about you and just wanted to introduce myself. Its nice to meet you!" She said with a smile.
Vitrian Messinius wrote:
"Glad to have you back, Mathius."

"Captain Messinius!"
Johnathan Miles (played anonymously)

(Hello I am new here, would anyone be interested in doing a romance rp? I am quite bored)
Messinius nods. "Mathius. I trust that the reason for your absence wasn't something I should be concerned about?"
"I became one of my species most prestigious called the Cel'Ethi. That's why my eyes are blue and glowing now"
"Fascinating."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Alethea wrote:
Alethea waved at Azumi, "Hello, Azumi! I'm Alethea, by the way. I have heard about you and just wanted to introduce myself. Its nice to meet you!" She said with a smile.

"Hiya there!" Azumi smiled "I am in the midst of sitting on Mathius' shoulder for fun!"
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Alethea wrote:

"Hiya there!" Azumi smiled "I am in the midst of sitting on Mathius' shoulder for fun!"

"I know what Azumi wants....."

He broke out the papoose and placed her in the papoose.

Alethea made sure that Azumi has plenty of fried crickets available on hand should she need them.
Cassidy (played anonymously)

Cassidy was eating a very cheesy piece of pepperoni pizza, underneath a table.
Skara (played anonymously)

Skara had never seen 'pizza' before so she ordered a whole medium one and tried a slice. DELICIOUS!

She slipped Cassidy a slice or two as well.
Cassidy (played anonymously)

Cassidy was hesitant to accept the slices at first, but figured he was already dead, it wasn't like he could be poisoned or anything, so he accepted them.

Skara ordered an Ale for herself, then some soda for Cassidy.

(*Skara ordered, not Cassidy. lol)

(Corrected)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus