Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Cassidy (played anonymously)

(( lmao I didn't even notice until you pointed it out LOL ))

Cassidy spoke up, "So."
"Are you some kind of animatronic?" Cassidy raised a brow, not have seen a species like Skara before.
Skara (played anonymously)

"No." Skara said, her voice sounded rough as she spoke. She also had no idea what an animatronic was since they did not exist in the land she hails from, "I am half Orc and half Elf. You?"

Cassidy had seen so much crap, that he didn't even question what she meant by orcs, and elves.
"A ghost." Cassidy replied, "Used to be human, until the yellow rabbit.." Cassidy's voice faltered, it seemed like a dark memory for him.

"Well, the yellow rabbit did things." Cassidy finished, being vague.

Skara blinked, then she looked at him, "You don't look like a ghost. How is your eating this...whatever it is?"

Cassidy pointed at his mouth, "I can taste it, but it kind of.. I don't know, evaporates? Turns to dust? Disappears into thin air?"
"I don't question it." Cassidy shrugged, "I don't even really need to eat, but.. I miss the taste of food."

(lol, works for me)

Skara looked at him with curiosity, "Well then, thank you for not trying to kill me. I appreciate that."

Cassidy raised a brow.
"You're welcome, I guess."

"I don't.. really do that." Cassidy chewed on the piece of pizza.

"The others don't as well. My friends." Cassidy added.
He grabs his apron and pulled it on and tied it up and went in to clean the kitchen

"And who are you are you're friends?" Skara asked.

She noticed Mathius, heard he had been back. But he left for the kitchen before she could welcome him back herself. But she was glad the man was back.

"Jeremy, Gabriel, Susie, Fritz, and Susie's dog." Cassidy said, "They are all ghosts like I, they all met a similar fate to.. the yellow rabbit."

"They are the best friends I could ever have, however." Cassidy smiled a bit.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Cassidy wrote:
"Jeremy, Gabriel, Susie, Fritz, and Susie's dog." Cassidy said, "They are all ghosts like I, they all met a similar fate to.. the yellow rabbit."

"They are the best friends I could ever have, however." Cassidy smiled a bit.

"Ghosts?" Azumi asked "I am a yokai, a japanese ghost! 'Tis nice to meet another spirit!"

She stretched out an arm, offering a handshake.

Cassidy jumped a bit, startled by Azumi.
"You're not an animatronic either? You look like one, sort of.." Cassidy held his hand out to shake her hand.

Skara was surrounded by spirits! She had to inwardly laugh at the irony, "Hello! I am Skara." She said to Azumi even though the fox spirit had introduced herself to Cassidy instead of her.

"Its good to have friends." Skara said to Cassidy.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Cassidy wrote:
"You're not an animatronic either? You look like one, sort of.." Cassidy held his hand out to shake her hand.

"An... animatronic?" Azumi tilted her head "Oh, Those robots that used to be commonplace that often looked like animals! I can see why you'd think I am one"

She giggled

"But for your information, dear, I am a spirit! A being entirely made of essence! The magic that composes the soul of living things!"

"Oh and hello, Skara! It is definitely an amazing feeling to have friends!" She smiled.
Cassidy wrote:

"There are no animatronics here, son. The closest is that big, mean guy over there with the gold hair" He pointed at Drael
He would glare at Mathius threateningly.
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro is sitting at the bar, playing with the switch on a lighter, as they so often do.
Is that a... Golden meteor?
"Pyro, if you go outside and light the outdoor pizza oven for me, there's a free pizza in it for you...."
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Pyro, if you go outside and light the outdoor pizza oven for me, there's a free pizza in it for you...."

Pyro makes a muffled noise of excitement, and dashes outside. Once outside, they check out the oven to figure out how to get it going, and then proceed to light it. Pyro then sticks their head back in through the door and gives Mathius a thumbs up. "Mrfer!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus