Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
She murmurs softly in her sleep, showing signs of distress. Seems the mana overload is still affecting her mind in small ways....

He would reach into his daughter's mind to be beside her. Quite frankly, this was the first time he's ever done this.

(I'm surprised he didn't do it if she had nightmeres as a kid)

Her breathing slowly calms, and she hugs the blanket tightly.
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
She murmurs softly in her sleep, showing signs of distress. Seems the mana overload is still affecting her mind in small ways....

He would reach into his daughter's mind to be beside her. Quite frankly, this was the first time he's ever done this.

"My little princess. I'm here with you" in the dream, he was holding her like a baby and giving her a slight bounce.

"It's only us here, honey"

(Point taken)
She hugs him tightly in the dream, sobbing softly. "It... it hurt... So much power... it hurt so much..."
"You are starting to learn your powers. That's all. You're realizing your capability. We're going to have to practice controlling them though" he said warmly. He kissed her on the head.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:

"My little princess. I'm here with you" in the dream, he was holding her like a baby and giving her a slight bounce.

"It's only us here, honey"

(Point taken)

Meanwhile something was creeping into Charlie's mind. A small white gremlin made of fur.

"Hi- wheeeee!" Azumi said before suddenly being forced out o charlie's mind. Yes, she was 500 years old, however she was not on Mathius' level of mind influence meaning she could not last long in someone's dreams, let alone a demigoddess.

Ren on the other hand grabbed Azumi by the neck out of embarrassment.

"Let them have their moment will you?!" Ren groaned "Whatever, we can have ours. Want me to brush your tails?"

"Of course!" She replied happily and summoned a brush for Ren to use.

The pair would do their own shenanigans , waiting for Mathius and his daughter to awaken.
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"You are starting to learn your powers. That's all. You're realizing your capability. We're going to have to practice controlling them though" he said warmly. He kissed her on the head.

She nods, clinging to him tightly, sobbing into his shoulder.

(XD AZUMI!!!)
Mathius sternly pointed at Ren about the neck-grab.
(It is to be noted I made Azumi go into her own mind rather than Charlie's despite wanting to do the latter. Wow, even I as the narrator can't even stop myself from unintentionally making her do the utmost random things, especially mind inception XD.)
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Mathius sternly pointed at Ren about the neck-grab.

"Alright, alright..." Ren said and apologized to Azumi

"Well, my dear son, that doesn't stop you from being grounded for your disrespect towards me!" Azumi snickered in response "Anyway, I may reduce your grounding sentence if you carefully and gracefully brush my tails!"
The Planet Cruiser Shen, a planetary sized ship with advanced magical advancements and otherworldly technology. Within the ship the young appearing god thinks deeply about recent events while reclining in a glowing chair. "Scout....? Is there any residual energy of that goddess left within my makeup?" The floating droid arrived quickly through a portal. "User, Arch-Type001 commencing scan." A blue light flashes moving from head to toe in an instant. "No anomalies detected Arch-type001." He narrowed his eyes thinking for a moment. "What is the status of the so called demigoddess?" The scouting droid displayed an holographic image of Charlie down and out in the bed. "It seems her powers are fluctuating due to strong emotional distress." He folds his arms over his chest. "Time to pay our new friend a visit. I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm rude." He speaks in a sarcastic tone before closing his eyes to project into her mindscape.
Unfortuantly, as soon as he enters the mind scape, he begins to experience pain unlike anything he has every felt before, until he is forcfully booted out of the mind scape. Should he try to enter again, the pain will only increase. It seems something is stopping him from entering.
Arch-type001 wrote:
The Planet Cruiser Shen, a planetary sized ship with advanced magical advancements and otherworldly technology. Within the ship the young appearing god thinks deeply about recent events while reclining in a glowing chair. "Scout....? Is there any residual energy of that goddess left within my makeup?" The floating droid arrived quickly through a portal. "User, Arch-Type001 commencing scan." A blue light flashes moving from head to toe in an instant. "No anomalies detected Arch-type001." He narrowed his eyes thinking for a moment. "What is the status of the so called demigoddess?" The scouting droid displayed an holographic image of Charlie down and out in the bed. "It seems her powers are fluctuating due to strong emotional distress." He folds his arms over his chest. "Time to pay our new friend a visit. I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm rude." He speaks in a sarcastic tone before closing his eyes to project into her mindscape.

Utilizing his technopathy, he would shut down all technological systems within the ship. He was still sitting beside his daughter and was stroking her hair.
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Unfortuantly, as soon as he enters the mind scape, he begins to experience pain unlike anything he has every felt before, until he is forcfully booted out of the mind scape. Should he try to enter again, the pain will only increase. It seems something is stopping him from entering.

Forced from her mind his eyes open widely as he feels a shooting pain in his temple area. Wincing in pain for a brief moment he lowers his head rubbing his temple before giggling softly. "Totally fine. No does indeed mean no." Seeing she's off the board for the time being he walks over to his chair sitting in silence. "Time to get the wheels turning."
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Arch-type001 wrote:

Utilizing his technopathy, he would shut down all technological systems within the ship. He was still sitting beside his daughter and was stroking her hair.

The ship's power flutters shutting down completely, without warning. Grinning in the darkness he sits holding a rather confident expression as the back up energy surges through the ship from the magical stores of energy. "Ooooooo." His eyes shift from left to right rapidly. "I just keep making new friends. I should go say hello..." He opens a portal stepping through to stand in front of Charlie's father looking directly into his eyes. "Oh, silly! You could've just called me!" He spoke with a somewhat loud yet sarcastic tone. Stopping for a moment his eyes would widen as he covered his mouth with both of his hands, looking at the sleeping Charlie while feigning concern. "Oh, sorry. Let me keep my voice down..."
Olly (played anonymously)

Olivia wrote:
Olivia would then run towards Olly before tackling him down into a tight hug. She really missed her brother after all this time he was gone. Hell, it's been five days as mentioned. She then starts to yell at Olly, kinda playfully scolding him. "Son of a origami heckhole, Olly! Where were you these five days?! It hasn't been well since you were in the origami castle, cleaning for 5 days straight and I've been doing the dang deliveries alone! And why is Olendria on your back?! I thought you hated her!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAA- Olivia, stop shaking me, you know I don't like to be shaked over here?!-" Olly would say in a angry but yet panicked tone. Next time a sister grabs you and tries to shake you, you say NO!
Heres lies a snoozing Charlie.
Olendria (played anonymously)

And here lies a low energy Olendria. Laying on the floor, tired.
Arch-type001 wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Arch-type001 wrote:

The ship's power flutters shutting down completely, without warning. Grinning in the darkness he sits holding a rather confident expression as the back up energy surges through the ship from the magical stores of energy. "Ooooooo." His eyes shift from left to right rapidly. "I just keep making new friends. I should go say hello..." He opens a portal stepping through to stand in front of Charlie's father looking directly into his eyes. "Oh, silly! You could've just called me!" He spoke with a somewhat loud yet sarcastic tone. Stopping for a moment his eyes would widen as he covered his mouth with both of his hands, looking at the sleeping Charlie while feigning concern. "Oh, sorry. Let me keep my voice down..."

A large, powerful vice-like grip clamped around his shoulder. The hand was covered by a thick armor gauntlet. He would force the being to turn and face him. He towered over him at 7'9".

"I am certain I warned you....."
William walked in and came in "hello everyoone!" he smiled big, he bit his lip "my name is william!"
Glip (played by Reithesniper)

Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Heres lies a snoozing Charlie.

"Hey Charlie, come look at this-"

"What happened to her?- hed say dropping the iguana-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus