Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Her power just spiked. She'd never hit this level of strength yet and it wore her out. She looked exactly like this when she slept when she was a toddler if she wasn't asleep on Drael's chest"
"Power level- What's that supposed to mean?"
"The limits of her powers"
He was sitting across from Enfield after ordering their beers.
The young demi goddess yawns, slowly opening her eyes. "O-ow..... Everything hurts.... Mana overloads hurt so much....." She sniffles sofly, stretching and wincing.
"I know. Just stay here and rest"
She nods slowly, clearly in pain now that she can actually feel the physical exertion all over he body. She sits up in a fetal position and wraps the blanket around herself.
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"The limits of her powers"

"...Very insightful."
Drael Chizkith wrote:
Arch-type001 wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Arch-type001 wrote:
The Planet Cruiser Shen, a planetary sized ship with advanced magical advancements and otherworldly technology. Within the ship the young appearing god thinks deeply about recent events while reclining in a glowing chair. "Scout....? Is there any residual energy of that goddess left within my makeup?" The floating droid arrived quickly through a portal. "User, Arch-Type001 commencing scan." A blue light flashes moving from head to toe in an instant. "No anomalies detected Arch-type001." He narrowed his eyes thinking for a moment. "What is the status of the so called demigoddess?" The scouting droid displayed an holographic image of Charlie down and out in the bed. "It seems her powers are fluctuating due to strong emotional distress." He folds his arms over his chest. "Time to pay our new friend a visit. I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm rude." He speaks in a sarcastic tone before closing his eyes to project into her mindscape.

Utilizing his technopathy, he would shut down all technological systems within the ship. He was still sitting beside his daughter and was stroking her hair.

The ship's power flutters shutting down completely, without warning. Grinning in the darkness he sits holding a rather confident expression as the back up energy surges through the ship from the magical stores of energy. "Ooooooo." His eyes shift from left to right rapidly. "I just keep making new friends. I should go say hello..." He opens a portal stepping through to stand in front of Charlie's father looking directly into his eyes. "Oh, silly! You could've just called me!" He spoke with a somewhat loud yet sarcastic tone. Stopping for a moment his eyes would widen as he covered his mouth with both of his hands, looking at the sleeping Charlie while feigning concern. "Oh, sorry. Let me keep my voice down..."

A large, powerful vice-like grip clamped around his shoulder. The hand was covered by a thick armor gauntlet. He would force the being to turn and face him. He towered over him at 7'9".

"I am certain I warned you....."

His eyes widened a bit in awe first as he was forced to turn causing the floor under his feet to crack and second at the size of the man. Looking upward into his eyes he would pause in silence as his expression leveled out into that of indifference. Sighing out softly he would speak out to the mountain of a armored man. "I feel like I need to be honest with you. People have told me so many things in this long existence of mine. It's truly a shame as the words only seem to just roll in together after a while." Lifting the same arm which the man's large hand held tightly he would wave his hand dismissively as the tone of his voice changed into a darker ill intentioned tone. "I don't like to be touched....but you seem to be doing just that. Did you know that the big ones die all the same? I mean perhaps they make larger sound when they hit the ground but that's about it...."
Charlie appears behind him, Hand on the back of his head, a code window open. "Watch your tone, mortal."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Knowing Azumi, she would attempt to stop the fighting

"Okay!" Azumi said, putting her hands on her hips "Break it up you two! You both might as well settle this with a long debate and a nice cup of tea!"

Azumi materialized a tea set and a small table.

"Sit down with me you two. I shall watch you two debate and ensure nothing escalates!" She smiled.
Arch-type001 wrote:
Drael Chizkith wrote:
Arch-type001 wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Arch-type001 wrote:
The Planet Cruiser Shen, a planetary sized ship with advanced magical advancements and otherworldly technology. Within the ship the young appearing god thinks deeply about recent events while reclining in a glowing chair. "Scout....? Is there any residual energy of that goddess left within my makeup?" The floating droid arrived quickly through a portal. "User, Arch-Type001 commencing scan." A blue light flashes moving from head to toe in an instant. "No anomalies detected Arch-type001." He narrowed his eyes thinking for a moment. "What is the status of the so called demigoddess?" The scouting droid displayed an holographic image of Charlie down and out in the bed. "It seems her powers are fluctuating due to strong emotional distress." He folds his arms over his chest. "Time to pay our new friend a visit. I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm rude." He speaks in a sarcastic tone before closing his eyes to project into her mindscape.

Utilizing his technopathy, he would shut down all technological systems within the ship. He was still sitting beside his daughter and was stroking her hair.

The ship's power flutters shutting down completely, without warning. Grinning in the darkness he sits holding a rather confident expression as the back up energy surges through the ship from the magical stores of energy. "Ooooooo." His eyes shift from left to right rapidly. "I just keep making new friends. I should go say hello..." He opens a portal stepping through to stand in front of Charlie's father looking directly into his eyes. "Oh, silly! You could've just called me!" He spoke with a somewhat loud yet sarcastic tone. Stopping for a moment his eyes would widen as he covered his mouth with both of his hands, looking at the sleeping Charlie while feigning concern. "Oh, sorry. Let me keep my voice down..."

A large, powerful vice-like grip clamped around his shoulder. The hand was covered by a thick armor gauntlet. He would force the being to turn and face him. He towered over him at 7'9".

"I am certain I warned you....."

His eyes widened a bit in awe first as he was forced to turn causing the floor under his feet to crack and second at the size of the man. Looking upward into his eyes he would pause in silence as his expression leveled out into that of indifference. Sighing out softly he would speak out to the mountain of a armored man. "I feel like I need to be honest with you. People have told me so many things in this long existence of mine. It's truly a shame as the words only seem to just roll in together after a while." Lifting the same arm which the man's large hand held tightly he would wave his hand dismissively as the tone of his voice changed into a darker ill intentioned tone. "I don't like to be touched....but you seem to be doing just that. Did you know that the big ones die all the same? I mean perhaps they make larger sound when they hit the ground but that's about it...."

"That big guy there isn't one you want to provoke into anger, son..."
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:

"Okay!" Azumi said, putting her hands on her hips "Break it up you two! You both might as well settle this with a long debate and a nice cup of tea!"

"Sit down with me you two. I shall watch you two debate and ensure nothing escalates!" She smiled.

"I'll make a deal with you, Azumi: I won't rip him in half if you have a cup of tea with me. I respect the 'no fighting' rule"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Drael Chizkith wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:

"I'll make a deal with you, Azumi: I won't rip him in half if you have a cup of tea with me. I respect the 'no fighting' rule"

"How delightful!" Azumi smiled at Drael "Alright then, dear friend! Have as much as you want!"

Azumi then offered a cup of peppermint tea that she prepared to Drael. She took small, but adorable sips of her cup of tea.
He sat with Azumi and started trying to hold the tiny cup so he didn't break it. As ginormous as he is, him fumbling with the tiny cup looked uncharacteristically comical.

"I forgot how my daughter taught me to drink from these little cups"
Glip (played by Reithesniper)

"Isnt your brother a power bank of that mana thing you keep talking about? Im not exactly sure but why dont you route it into his body? Wouldnt that be a way stop an apparent overload?-"
Claude Cá Rô (played by Jaws)

Jazz music played from a record player somewhere. Tables and chairs were pushed to make space as a pair dance together. Claude was dancing with Jonesy who was briefly out of his wheelchair.

She kept a good hold just make sure he didn't lose his balance. During the climax of the song, Claude rested her head on Jonesy's shoulder. "It all goes boom," she said in a hushed voice but long enough for anyone near to hear. She dips Jonesy and asks, "Got it?"
Charlie goes back to her couch, collapsing on it before she can make it. "I... hate mana overload sickness...."
Claude Cá Rô (played by Jaws)

Jonesy returns to his wheelchair and rolls over to Charlie. He places his hand on her forehead to check for temperature. "It's mana overload, Jonesy."

"Oh," Jonesy says before retreating his hand.
She crawls back onto the couch, shivering. "Ugh....."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus