Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Dwarf Peewit (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira saw Peewit's food was just laying on the counter for some reason. So, she took it upon herself to deliver it to the musician, "Here sir, I brought your food." Then she added with a smile that played at the corners of her mouth, "By the way, I love the way you play. It is quite beautiful."

"Oh my god, finall-"

And he heard her compliment, that made him smile,

"Of course it’s beautiful, i worked so much on it, but, i admit, it’s rare when i get a compliment.. Lots may be jealous, hehe!"

He saw the noodles and become curious about it,

"Soon, i’ll get my cheers and encore and i could play for everyone, and, who knows? I’ll play my music once more! Oh, it’s coming back! The inspiration, i feel so alive."
"Thank you, Akira!" He called from the kitchen.
He looked between Drael and Samson before laughing to himself and shaking his head.
"What are you giggling about?"
"You both have super strength, and I was just imagining you two making fun of Earth's strongest men"
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He was asleep in a booth with his kitten curled up next to him.

He finished his meal pretty fast and sighed happily.

"This is good, even the noodles are.. And the chicken.. Inpiration is also coming when you are cooking, huh?"

He snickered a little.

"So, her name is.. Sorry, i didn’t get it correctly.."
"Her name is Akira. She's one of our normal customers."

"Heh? Customers? So she’s not working here..? Does it mean.."

He smiled here.

"That i got a fan?? I’m getting popular?!? And by a great person no less???"
Samson wrote:
Freya Isla Daughtler wrote:
A taller individual walks into the bar and she sits down at the counter without a word. But she is smiling to herself, maybe in relief. She removes her bandana from her head and lays it on her lap like a napkin.

"Excuse me ma'am." Samson's deep voice resonated with an air of politeness, "Here, I bought you a drink." He set a glass of red wine in front of her.

The young woman looks towards the voice and finds Samson. “Hello there, darling.” She spies the glass and her lip tightens on one side. But she keeps smiling. “Sorry, love, I don’t drink. I think I would like something else.”
Peewit wrote:

He smiled here.

"Peewit, I don't pay you to hit on my customers" He said with a grin.
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

Looks around and walks up to mathius "I'm sorry for not coming for a long time"

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Peewit wrote:

He smiled here.

"Peewit, I don't pay you to hit on my customers" He said with a grin.

"Hey! Not so fast, i didn’t said my name, greenie."

He crossed his arms.

"You don’t look like a sorcerer, just.. Someone.."

Then, he stay silent and he rolled his eyes.

"If you cheat, then, where is the fun, you cheater?"
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Thank you, Akira!" He called from the kitchen.

She bowed in respect, "You are welcome, Mathius-san."
Samson (played anonymously)

The young woman looks towards the voice and finds Samson. “Hello there, darling.” She spies the glass and her lip tightens on one side. But she keeps smiling. “Sorry, love, I don’t drink. I think I would like something else.”

Samson nodded, then ordered tea for the lady before he looked at her, "May I join you?"

On his side, he searched and finally found his flute around here, he played it a little and looked at the customers, nobody danced.

He sighed and lifted the instrument.

"I wonder what am i supposed to play here.."

He turned to the rest.

"Any suggestions? Don’t touch it, i’m the only who can hold it without being cursed."
Samson wrote:

Samson nodded, then ordered tea for the lady before he looked at her, "May I join you?"

She sits on the beverage, her ruby red lips leaving a mark on the cup. “Yes you can, darling. Pull up a chair.”
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

Akira listened to Peewit's playing and smiled as she tilted her head to the side, "Why is it cursed and what happens if someone else touches it?"
Samson (played anonymously)

She sits on the beverage, her ruby red lips leaving a mark on the cup. “Yes you can, darling. Pull up a chair.”

He sat down and drank the wine, then looked at her beautiful face, "My name is Samson. May I ask what your name is?"

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira listened to Peewit's playing and smiled as she tilted her head to the side, "Why is it cursed and what happens if someone else touches it?"

"They turn into stones, i succeeded at cursing it, to prevent my precious being stolen from me."

He joined her.

"You never know.."

He thought and said.

"Thank you for bringing my meal, and the compliment, that was very kind."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus