Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Charlie smiles softly, giggling. "Can you see their faces yet, cousin?"
Claude Cá Rô (played by Jaws)

"No but it doesn't matter to me." Claude glances at Charlie then put to adjust her leather gloves.
Charlie nods. "So, Olivia... what brought you here this time?"
Olivia (played anonymously)

Olivia then yawns softly before falling asleep on Charlie's shoulder. "Zzz..."
(ppst, taro, she can't do that is Charlie is using olivia as a lap pillow)

(oh- i'm stoopid XD)
(noo, just forgetful :3)

"I wish you both luck for your relationship." Claude looks in two directions before getting up and walks to her cousin. She leans fowards and whispers in Charlie's ear.

"I honestly need advice how to ask out someone too."
Charlie bursts out laughing. "If I get some, i'll be sure to pass it along. Thanks for the luck!"
(LMFAOOOOOOO)
Claude wrote:
"I honestly need advice how to ask out someone too."

"I may be part deaf, but I'd suggest you just do it before it's too late."

Claude lightly hits Charlie on the head. "I'm being completely serious." She returned back to her seat.

"I do consider myself a charmer but for this special person, I'm afraid I'll scare him away if I pull the same routine accidentally."
"Like I said. Don't wait." However she managed to do that without changing her expression— Well, wait, that's standard of her at this point.
Charlie tilts her head, before a look of realization crosses her eyes. "Ohhh, is it that Jonesy boy? ooohhh! Gossip!! I've always wanted to gossip!"

Claude looked at M1917. "Thanks for the advice."
"Mhm." How many bottles of alcohol can this woman go through, for real? Find out next epi— I mean next Great War.

((LMFAO-))

Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Charlie tilts her head, before a look of realization crosses her eyes. "Ohhh, is it that Jonesy boy? ooohhh! Gossip!! I've always wanted to gossip!"

"That man is basically my brother at this point!" Claude looked shocked at her cousin. "He is a frequent here. He is such a sweetheart if that is people say."
Charlie frowns. "Hmmm... Oh come on cous, tell meee"

"So interested in the person who swooned the flirt's heart?" Claude smirked as blush crept up on her cheeks. "Another alien from the vacuum of space."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus