Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

She nodded, the strands of black hair that fell over the sides of her face bobbing as she did, "Ah, a very clever curse, indeed! And you are welcome."
Samson wrote:
Freya Isla Daughtler wrote:
She sits on the beverage, her ruby red lips leaving a mark on the cup. “Yes you can, darling. Pull up a chair.”

He sat down and drank the wine, then looked at her beautiful face, "My name is Samson. May I ask what your name is?"
“Name’s Freya. But most people call me ‘Folly’.” She keeps sipping on her tea,wiping her mouth off with her bandana. “What about you, Mr Rugged? Can I get your name?”
Samson (played anonymously)

"As I said, my name is Samson." He said, looking her over and he noticed how beautiful she was. "How is the tea?"
Samson wrote:
"As I said, my name is Samson." He said, looking her over and he noticed how beautiful she was. "How is the tea?"
She simply shrugs when he reiterates. “I apologize, even my good ears slip up. And the tea’s satisfying, thank you.”She throws some gold coins on the counter. “Hey! Someone get this cutie something to eat! It’s on me!” She smirks at Samson. “Care to indulge me? I feel there’s something rather different about you. You aren’t exactly like the other landlubbers I’ve met.”

Samson smirked, chalking it up to her being distracted by his ruggedly handsome good looks, "Thank you." He said. And whenever he was here, he always ate the same thing. Cooked lamb with something called mashed potatoes and green beans with a dinner roll. But he called out the meal he wanted anyway before he turned his attention back on the young lass, "I have a code I live by. Always respect women." He sipped his wine.
Samson wrote:
Samson smirked, chalking it up to her being distracted by his ruggedly handsome good looks, "Thank you." He said. And whenever he was here, he always ate the same thing. Cooked lamb with something called mashed potatoes and green beans with a dinner roll. But he called out the meal he wanted anyway before he turned his attention back on the young lass, "I have a code I live by. Always respect women." He sipped his wine.
She chuckles dryly. “That’s not quite what I meant. I only expect men to be respectful. But I feel there’s something else about you. I can’t quite place it.”
Dwarf Peewit (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

Akira Hoshi wrote:
She nodded, the strands of black hair that fell over the sides of her face bobbing as she did, "Ah, a very clever curse, indeed! And you are welcome."

"Are you a warrior? Or, a knight? Your name sounds like that to me."

He smiled still.

"Also, it may be a curse, but if you ask for my permission, the curse won’t affect you, it took me days to cast it correctly."

He looked outside.

"I’m working on a sun-powder, it’s something you throw in the air, and BAM! The sun will be here!"

She chuckles dryly. “That’s not quite what I meant. I only expect men to be respectful. But I feel there’s something else about you. I can’t quite place it.”

He shrugged his massive shoulders, "You wouldn't be the first person to tell me that. I am not sure myself."

Peewit wrote:

He smiled still.

"Also, it may be a curse, but if you ask for my permission, the curse won’t affect you, it took me days to cast it correctly."

He looked outside.

"I’m working on a sun-powder, it’s something you throw in the air, and BAM! The sun will be here!"

Akira grinned, "Since I do not know how to play the flute, it would be pointless to ask to hold it." She said, then nodded, "Yes, I am a warrior. I grew up in Monastery far from here and was trained in Kung Fu." Then her dark eyes lit up, "Wow, what an amazing invention! Are you planning on using it for a light show or as a weapon?"
Samson wrote:

He shrugged his massive shoulders, "You wouldn't be the first person to tell me that. I am not sure myself."
Her cyan eyes study him for a moment. She thoughtfully glances him from head to toe, and she seems to like what she sees. “I guess it doesn’t really matter. Mystery adds intrigue. And I love a good mystery.”

[/i] “I guess it doesn’t really matter. Mystery adds intrigue. And I love a good mystery.”

Samson nodded, "As do I. It is not often my line of work allows me to solve a mystery."

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Peewit wrote:

He smiled still.

He looked outside.

Akira grinned, "Since I do not know how to play the flute, it would be pointless to ask to hold it." She said, then nodded, "Yes, I am a warrior. I grew up in Monastery far from here and was trained in Kung Fu." Then her dark eyes lit up, "Wow, what an amazing invention! Are you planning on using it for a light show or as a weapon?"

"As a light show, and, i can use weapons, despite my height.. What is a monastery.. Oh, and Kung Fu?"

He titled his head, that started to become interesting.
Samson wrote:
[/i] “I guess it doesn’t really matter. Mystery adds intrigue. And I love a good mystery.”

Samson nodded, "As do I. It is not often my line of work allows me to solve a mystery."
Freya smiles at him, in that flirty kind of way and she scoots her chair closer to him. And she may or may not mooch some of his food off his plate right under his nose.

This interesting fellow seemed as ignorant as she was about the world. She has found a kindred spirit, "A monastery is a building or complex where monks or nuns live and work together in a religious community. It serves as a place of worship, prayer, and often includes facilities for education, work, and communal living." She said as she explained what a monastery was. Then she explained what Kung Fu was, "Kung Fu is a term that broadly refers to Chinese martial arts. It encompasses a wide range of fighting styles, techniques, and philosophies developed over centuries in China. The term “Kung Fu” itself means skill achieved through hard work and can refer to any skill or discipline developed through effort, not just martial arts."

Samson let her take some of his food off his plate, not minding at all. As she scoot closer, he noticed she smelled nice. Like sweet nectar on an ocean breeze, "So, are you a Captain of your own ship or just a crew member?"

Akira Hoshi wrote:
This interesting fellow seemed as ignorant as she was about the world. She has found a kindred spirit, "A monastery is a building or complex where monks or nuns live and work together in a religious community. It serves as a place of worship, prayer, and often includes facilities for education, work, and communal living." She said as she explained what a monastery was. Then she explained what Kung Fu was, "Kung Fu is a term that broadly refers to Chinese martial arts. It encompasses a wide range of fighting styles, techniques, and philosophies developed over centuries in China. The term “Kung Fu” itself means skill achieved through hard work and can refer to any skill or discipline developed through effort, not just martial arts."

"Well. I’m not a monk, a spiritual man, but i can help in whatever they do, are they the funny-looking men who wear any colorful clothes? And they are all bald."

He tried to understand what it means, he felt lost here.

"I never been in China, how is it?"

Peewit wrote:
"Well. I’m not a monk, a spiritual man, but i can help in whatever they do, are they the funny-looking men who wear any colorful clothes? And they are all bald."

That comment got a giggle out of her, "Yes, those would be monks." She nodded in affirmation.

"China is quite beautiful and big. It takes several months to walk across the entire land." She added in answer to his question.

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Peewit wrote:

That comment got a giggle out of her, "Yes, those would be monks." She nodded in affirmation.

"China is quite beautiful and big. It takes several months to walk across the entire land." She added in answer to his question.

"Several months? It’s a country or an endless kingdom?"

It’s very different from his kingdom, but he was intrigued.

"Does they speak another language?"

She laughed, putting the tips of her fingers to her lips, "Yes, they speak Chinese and some also speak a language called Mandarin. English is also spoken, but not as much."

Akira Hoshi wrote:
She laughed, putting the tips of her fingers to her lips, "Yes, they speak Chinese and some also speak a language called Mandarin. English is also spoken, but not as much."

"Mandarine?"

He get it wrong, it’s a fruit he was thinking about.

"I speak French, i learned English with a funny man, it took a while, but i learned fast. Oh and.. How do you travel to China?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus