Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Charlie tilts her head. "Wait, you mean GLIP?! He is cute, I'm not gonna lie..."
Claude Cá Rô (played by Jaws)

Claude facepalmed and sighed. "His face is very blurry to me. It's the saiyan, Oniyan!"
Charlie nods. "That makes much more sense. He's such a sweetheart! Oh, oh, Papa will know where he is!"

(( Not me getting my bop on to Careless Whisper before checking this lol ))

"If I play my cards, it might be a success." Claude looks at Charlie for her opinion.
((LMAOOO)

Charlie nods. "Like I said, he's a sweetheart, and, hold on, let me check something--
((I've been spending my time on the depresso with an Italian song lmfao))

"Last time I played cards, an artillery shell passed through the guy I was playing with. I'll, uh. Spare you all the details."
She opens a window, coughing slightly from the mana usage before pulling up a tab on Saiyans. "Yeah yeah, Zenkai Boost, Super Saiyan, Saiyan God Legends... Divine ki... where is it... No, that's half saiyan rage boosts.... Aha, here, it says Saiyans a known to like strong women. You fit that description pretty well Cous."
Olivia (played anonymously)

((pizza pasta put it in a box-))

Charlie Kothinto wrote:
She opens a window, coughing slightly from the mana usage before pulling up a tab on Saiyans. "Yeah yeah, Zenkai Boost, Super Saiyan, Saiyan God Legends... Divine ki... where is it... No, that's half saiyan rage boosts.... Aha, here, it says Saiyans a known to like strong women. You fit that description pretty well Cous."

"M1917, you're sure that booze will solve your problems?" Claude sat beside Charlie and looked at the screen. "Do you need any more mana tea?"

"They like strong people, huh. I'm on the burly side." Claude flexed her left bicep with a small grin.
"I could be smoking. Or doing hard drugs. What difference does it make?"
"You have no clue the about the things she and I have seen....once you've picked chunks of your friend out of your clothes after he was blown up right next to you, you'd get it" He said to Claude.
He ran in chasing after his kitten who mewed until he reached Claude. He would then start climbing up her pantleg still mewing.

"Piano! You can't climb on people, okay? We're sorry, Claude."

He was fighting an uncontrollable grin. It seems as if the crush is mutual.
Astoria Lotus wrote:
She sighs softly. "How is charlie dear? While mana overloads in the grand scheme of things are bad... they do have an upside. They force someones mana reserves to grow and expand to try and match the sudden influx of mana before bursting. So she'll find she has a better capacity for her Divine mana when she wakes up..."

"She's resting. Have you seen our son? I can sense him, but no matter where I look, I can't see him"
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
He ran in chasing after his kitten who mewed until he reached Claude. He would then start climbing up her pantleg still mewing.

Charlie throws a wink at Claude, nudging her. "Hey... you should shoot your shot cousin!"
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Astoria Lotus wrote:
She sighs softly. "How is charlie dear? While mana overloads in the grand scheme of things are bad... they do have an upside. They force someones mana reserves to grow and expand to try and match the sudden influx of mana before bursting. So she'll find she has a better capacity for her Divine mana when she wakes up..."

"She's resting. Have you seen our son? I can sense him, but no matter where I look, I can't see him"

Astoria shakes her head. "No, I haven't seen Wish lately. I do hope he's ok... I've always worried about how he feels about me, since I wasn't able to be there much when he was growing up..."
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:

Charlie throws a wink at Claude, nudging her. "Hey... you should shoot your shot cousin!"

"Claude's got a gun?"
He was midway through taking a few swallows of beer when he heard the Saiyan which would make him choke and wipe his mouth and laugh.
Astoria Lotus wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Astoria Lotus wrote:

Astoria shakes her head. "No, I haven't seen Wish lately. I do hope he's ok... I've always worried about how he feels about me, since I wasn't able to be there much when he was growing up..."

"Astoria, my bride, Wish absolutely loves you"
Charlie laughs. "It's an expression, but... actually, she might have one. Knowing her."
"I have several." Though she doesn't keep them all on her person...obviously.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus