Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

"No, Mandarin." She said, correcting him gently on the pronunciation, "Oh, you fly. China is separated by a vast ocean of water so I used the wind and a glider to get here. Traveling by boat is also possible."
Dwarf Peewit (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

Akira Hoshi wrote:
"No, Mandarin." She said, correcting him gently on the pronunciation, "Oh, you fly. China is separated by a vast ocean of water so I used the wind and a glider to get here. Traveling by boat is also possible."

"But you can fly! Amazing! I know someone who can, a witch, she’s not really available for that."

Traveling by boat is a nightmare to him, but he is willing to do an effort here.

"Several months, i never traveled for long, but, oh well, i can try."

Akira smiled, "Unfortunately, you will have to travel alone." Then her expression became sad as she looked away, "I have...exiled."

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira smiled, "Unfortunately, you will have to travel alone." Then her expression became sad as she looked away, "I have...exiled."

"Exiled? What happened? If i can ask.."

And traveling alone on a long way is impossible, for a little one such as himself.

She pressed her lips together and sighed, "I started to question the way my people lived our lives, our religious practices and started suggesting a better way to live. The Elders viewed me as a threat to their way of life so they exiled me."

Akira Hoshi wrote:
She pressed her lips together and sighed, "I started to question the way my people lived our lives, our religious practices and started suggesting a better way to live. The Elders viewed me as a threat to their way of life so they exiled me."

"What a bunch of idiots, you can’t question anything? That’s stupid!"

He frowned here, feeling bad for her and enraged, well, not too much, he refuse to break anything in this tavern.

"The elders are really impossible to reason with, tsk.."
Samson wrote:
Samson let her take some of his food off his plate, not minding at all. As she scoot closer, he noticed she smelled nice. Like sweet nectar on an ocean breeze, "So, are you a Captain of your own ship or just a crew member?"
“I’m merely part of the crew. And I’d be glad when I’m not. My Captain is… not someone I enjoy being around, if you know what I mean.”

Akira nodded in agreement, "That they are. Stuck in their belief because it is all they know."
Samson (played anonymously)

"Hnn." He grunted, "Perhaps you shall be a Captain one day. And yes," He nodded at her, once again noticing how gorgeous she was, "I do know what you mean."

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira nodded in agreement, "That they are. Stuck in their belief because it is all they know."

"They need to open their minds, or else, nobody will go to China, and they’ll lose customers and profits over dumb decisions, some kingdom went throught it, the former king loved wine too much, but he wasn’t a bad person.."

He simply said here.

"Can i get you a drink or something?"

"Perhaps they will in time." She gave a weak smile, "And yes, if you would like. Tea always makes me smile."

Akira Hoshi wrote:
"Perhaps they will in time." She gave a weak smile, "And yes, if you would like. Tea always makes me smile."

"I know how to make tea, a man showed me, do you think i can go anywhere in that tavern? And what do you want for your tea?"

He asked as he left his seat and stretched a bit.

"I always liked Longjing tea." She said.

"Oh my, I forgot to ask your name!" She said, "May I ask what it is?"

Akira Hoshi wrote:
"I always liked Longjing tea." She said.

"Oh my, I forgot to ask your name!" She said, "May I ask what it is?"

"My name was translated as Peewit, in reality, it’s Pirlouit, court-jester, apprentice alchemist and magician too, and a good fighter."

Then, he titled his head.

"How do you make Longjing tea, thought?"
Samson wrote:
"Hnn." He grunted, "Perhaps you shall be a Captain one day. And yes," He nodded at her, once again noticing how gorgeous she was, "I do know what you mean."
“Aye… I tell you the truth, the pirate’s life is not for me. I do love the adrenaline, and the adventure, that’s certainly true. But my conscience is very heavy.” She finishes off her tea, a discontent look on her face. “If I could have the excitement without being a menace to my fellow men then I’d trade my gold for rags.”

She tried to pronounce his name, "Pee-wit...What a fascinating name!" She grinned in delight.

"Well," She began as she described how to make it, "You will need Longjing leaves, preferably high quality. Water, a teapot, a kettle and a tea strainer. You will need to bring the water to a boil, warm the teapot, add the tea leaves but not before rinsing them because this helps with the flavor, then brew the tea. Finally, serve it."
Samson (played anonymously)

"Perhaps you should try the life of a Misthios" He said, offering her an alternative.

Akira Hoshi wrote:
She tried to pronounce his name, "Pee-wit...What a fascinating name!" She grinned in delight.

"Well," She began as she described how to make it, "You will need Longjing leaves, preferably high quality. Water, a teapot, a kettle and a tea strainer. You will need to bring the water to a boil, warm the teapot, add the tea leaves but not before rinsing them because this helps with the flavor, then brew the tea. Finally, serve it."

"Fascinating name.."

He repeated and snapped out of it, he rushed to the kitchen, then, some moments later, he returned to her with her tea cup.

"I think i succeeded with your tea, try it and tell me how is it."

Akira took it and decided to attempt a little humor as she sipped it. Then she suddenly gasped, tilted her head back and actual fire came out of her mouth, "HOT!"

Then she giggled, "Just joking! Its delicious!" She sipped again with immense satisfaction.

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira took it and decided to attempt a little humor as she sipped it. Then she suddenly gasped, tilted her head back and actual fire came out of her mouth, "HOT!"

Then she giggled, "Just joking! Its delicious!" She sipped again with immense satisfaction.

He was shocked at first, and amused.

"Well, that was funny, maybe i could be a monk too, in another life."

He returned to his seat.

"Or, maybe.. A protector of sorts, protecting my kingdom, well.. The kingdom i live in, it pay to be good at what i do."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus