Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

Akira nodded, "Yes, you should. It is quite fulfilling."
Dwarf Peewit (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira nodded, "Yes, you should. It is quite fulfilling."

"Oh, like a man i met once, he could be a court-jester too."

He snickered and smiled.

"It’s interesting to meet someone from the other side of the world, exiled or not, doesn’t matter."

She grinned at him, her dark eyes flickering with light, "Likewise, Peewit-san. It has been an honor meeting you as well."
Dwarf Peewit (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

Akira Hoshi wrote:
She grinned at him, her dark eyes flickering with light, "Likewise, Peewit-san. It has been an honor meeting you as well."

"San? What does it mean?"

He titled his head once again here.

Once again, taking on the role of a teacher, she explained to him, "San is a title of respect that is used to show politeness and is similar to "Mr." or "Mrs." in English."
SCP-7489 (played anonymously)

TJ was laying on the floor, on his stomach, coloring in a coloring book peacefully.

A fire effigy of a cute dragon suddenly flew around TJ's head.

TJ looked up, seeing the fire effigy dragon. His eyes widened with interest and curiosity, dropping his crayon.

The cute fire effigy of a dragon floated close to TJ's face and spun around, dancing in the air.

TJ sat up and watched it spin around, letting out a soft giggle. He seemed very amused with this cure fire effigy dragon.

Akira smiled because it was her who was controlling the fire effigy dragon.

The fire effigy then flew over to Akira even as she waited on Peevit's reply, "Hello, I am Akira. What is your name?"
Samson wrote:
"Perhaps you should try the life of a Misthios" He said, offering her an alternative.
“Care to explain what a Misthios is?” She curiously watches him, while silently paging the bartender for another drink. A nonalcoholic one again.

TJ looked at Akira, pointing at himself as if asking 'Me?'
"I'm T.J.." He said in a soft-spoken, quiet tone.
Samson (played anonymously)

"Ah, I forget, others do not know Greek." He said, then explained to the exotic pirate, "I am Mercenary, a sword for hire."

She nodded to answer his unspoken 'me' question, "It is nice to meet you, TJ."

TJ blinked, looked down, then looked back up, before grabbing a handful of crayons and held it up to Akira. "..Wan' Color?"

Oh the boy was absolutely adorable! "Are you asking me if I want to color with you?"

TJ nodded yes, still holding the crayons to her, a soft smile appearing on his freckled face.
Samson wrote:
"Ah, I forget, others do not know Greek." He said, then explained to the exotic pirate, "I am Mercenary, a sword for hire."
She raises an eyebrow. “So you are an assassin, yes?” She grabs her second drink. “Who do you work for? Are you able to only take jobs that would better the community?”

Akira nodded, taking the crayons, "I would love to color with you." And she joined him on the floor.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus