Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Dwarf Peewit (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

Akira Hoshi wrote:
She nodded, "Yes, like the wind." She waved her hand and her tea came out of its cup as she controlled it like clay, "Water too. Even the Earth and Fire."

His eyes widdened when he saw how the tea was controlled.

"How did you do that?"
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

She giggled, loving his reaction, "I was born being able to do these things. I know not how, I just do it." She placed the water back into the cup and sipped her tea.
Samson (played anonymously)

He led her outside and they both went to a new adventure.

Akira Hoshi wrote:
She giggled, loving his reaction, "I was born being able to do these things. I know not how, I just do it." She placed the water back into the cup and sipped her tea.

"It’s amazing, do you think you can teach me?"

He turned to her, being eager to learn something new here.

She considered for a moment, "I am not sure if I can since I have never tried before. But it couldn't hurt to try." She smiled.

Akira Hoshi wrote:
She considered for a moment, "I am not sure if I can since I have never tried before. But it couldn't hurt to try." She smiled.

"WOOH! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

He smiled big here.

"I’ll try to think about i should teach you back too."

Akira laughed, "You could teach me how to play that flute once I buy one for myself."

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira laughed, "You could teach me how to play that flute once I buy one for myself."

"For sure i can, i can play a lot of musical instruments, i can teach you."

He said, keeping his smile.

"And maybe we can teach more to each-other?"

She giggled and nodded, "Agreed!"

Akira Hoshi wrote:
She giggled and nodded, "Agreed!"

"The wind, the flute.. It work, it’s an instrument where you need to breath, kinda like wind."

He took his flute and played a little song, then he stopped.

"See?"

"Indeed!" She nodded her approval, "But its more than just breathing, you must listen and feel it within. I am not sure how describe it."

Akira Hoshi wrote:
"Indeed!" She nodded her approval, "But its more than just breathing, you must listen and feel it within. I am not sure how describe it."

"I heard that you need to love music in order to play that well."

He played another little song, then, stopped once more.

"It work if your love for music is honest, apparently."

"Hmm." Akira listened with rapped attention, "I do love music. Play another tune, please. I shall dance."

Akira Hoshi wrote:
"Hmm." Akira listened with rapped attention, "I do love music. Play another tune, please. I shall dance."

He blinked and nodded, he played another music and watched her at the same time.

And she danced. She moved with such grace and poise as she did so.

Akira Hoshi wrote:
And she danced. She moved with such grace and poise as she did so.

He kept on playing, he was impressed here and managed to stay focused on his instrument.

He followed her moves each, closing his eyes.

She moved faster and faster and spun and twirled before she suddenly did the closing act. "Learning how to control the wind, or any element, is a lot like dancing. You have to feel the music and go with the flow. And as you said, have a love for it."

Akira Hoshi wrote:
She moved faster and faster and spun and twirled before she suddenly did the closing act. "Learning how to control the wind, or any element, is a lot like dancing. You have to feel the music and go with the flow. And as you said, have a love for it."

He stopped playing his flute as she stopped dancing.

"Music is universal, it create a bridge and we are on it, it connect us all. Regardless of who we are.

When i was younger, it was a method of communication, with birds, in particular.

Sometimes, i can do more with music, but i musn’t overdo it."

Akira bowed in respect to him, "You are very wise, Peewit. "

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira bowed in respect to him, "You are very wise, Peewit. "

"Yet, i was always treated like a child, it’s hard to be respected.. Until i fight, i’m pretty agile."

He lifted his flute.

"I do not remember much about my life, so i’m creating new memories, my friends, king.. And so on."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus