Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Charlie coax's Piano towards her with cat treats. "Cmon, come to Auntie Charlie."
Piano jumped from Claude's shoulder only to be caught and set on the floor and chastised him "don't jump off mama!"

Piano nuzzled Oniyan before trotting over to Charlie and rubbed against her ankle.
Charlie smiles happily, bending down and offering a cat treat to her.
River Hayes (played by Joshie2003)

River slowly walks in with his cowboy boots, his bootcut jeans, and a flannel, he took his cowboy hat off and hung it on the hat holder and came in "howdy everyone! Name is river!"
"River, like with water? And your hat is so cool!"
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Charlie smiles happily, bending down and offering a cat treat to her.

HE sniffed the treat before gently eating it. He then nuzzled Charlie's hand again.

HE chuckled softly "yes like the river" he nodded smiling before looking over at his hat that was hung "oh thanks my father got it for me for my 16th birthday!"
He picked up Piano and showed River the kitten "this is Piano, and Mathius is my girlfriend's uncle."

"oh cute cat" he smiled and patted the cats head "oh really? mattius runs this joint right?"
"He started to after everyone else stopped coming to work, so he had to hire staff. My girlfriend's dad, a guy named Ragna, and someone else named Silvera are bouncers, Zero watches the cameras, Mathius and his son are the cooks, and Mathius's wife does paperwork"
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

Ronal relaxes on a sofa.
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
"He started to after everyone else stopped coming to work, so he had to hire staff. My girlfriend's dad, a guy named Ragna, and someone else named Silvera are bouncers, Zero watches the cameras, Mathius and his son are the cooks, and Mathius's wife does paperwork"

((What happened to Drael?))
Claude Cá Rô (played by Jaws)

Claude kissed Oniyan on his cheek before putting on her headphones to her Walkman. "There is this one place called Vice City that was protected from it," Jonesy said as he sat on a bar stool.

A IBM Model 5150 was right in front of him. "Do they got any banks? Bounties?" Claude leaned towards Jonesy as he typed away. With a single press of a button, a hologram of a bounty appeared.
Claude Cá Rô (played by Jaws)

Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:

((Well, Drael is Claude's dad lol))
Claude Cá Rô wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:

((Well, Drael is Claude's dad lol))

((yeah, who is Ragna?))
((Ragna's the Main Protagonist from a video game called Blazblue.))
((might be the wrong Ragna?))
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:

(He acts as a bouncer)
Piano climbed down and went to Charlie mewing. He mewed until he reached Charlie and he climbed up her pantleg still mewing until he curled up in her lap.
Charlie smiles, feeding Piano treat's while gently scratching his ears.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus