Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

Akira giggled, reaching out to pet the dog, "Well aren't you a good boy! Yes you are, yes you are!"
Dwarf Peewit (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

Thor the Malinois wrote:
He ran between Akira and Peewit in order to give them affection

As he was happy with what Akira said, he saw Thor, he patted his dog.

"Good boy, you are such a good boy, i wonder if they have biscuits in that kitchen, still, for this friendly dog."
He came out with some strips of beef jerky. He would give a few to Thor and petted him. He handed the other pieces to Akira and Peewit "these are his treats. Have at it"
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Joy. All the dog felt was joy. He would lay on his back offering his belly to Akira, Mathius, and Peewit after eating the strips of jerkey.

Thor the Malinois wrote:
Joy. All the dog felt was joy. He would lay on his back offering his belly to Akira, Mathius, and Peewit after eating the strips of jerkey.

He patted the dog still, and he sneaked in the kitchen, he 'borrowed'' a box of biscuits and returned to Thor, he opened the box.

"Want some, good boy?"

He offered some to the dog.

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He came out with some strips of beef jerky. He would give a few to Thor and petted him. He handed the other pieces to Akira and Peewit "these are his treats. Have at it"

He blinked when he saw the beef jerky.

"Oh, what is that kind of meat? It look dry.."
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

"Seems fairly busy in here."

Ronal wrote:
"Seems fairly busy in here."

"With me around, always."

Then he gasped when he saw her.

"You are very tall for a forest creature.."

"I am not of the forest. I am of the Reef People, the Metkayina." Ronal explains. "But all of us Na'vi are taller than humans."

Ronal wrote:
"I am not of the forest. I am of the Reef People, the Metkayina." Ronal explains. "But all of us Na'vi are taller than humans."

"From the reef of Metka-what-now? Never heard of it."

He was fascinated by her, still, he held a box of biscuits.

"Want some? Everyone can eat that."

"Certainly." Ronal accepts the food, and takes a seat next to him. "Metkayina is the name for my tribe. We live on a costal reef system on a world humans call Pandora."

Ronal wrote:
"Certainly." Ronal accepts the food, and takes a seat next to him. "Metkayina is the name for my tribe. We live on a costal reef system on a world humans call Pandora."

"Oooh, i see! Metkayina, boy i had no ideas, and you live around us?"

He ate some biscuits.

"Do you have musicians in your tribe?"

Ronal thinks for a moment. "Well we don't really live around humans in that way. As for musicians, well we have our own practices for that."

"Ah? I understand, and i know a tribe of blue creatures, they are way smaller than us, they don’t live around humans too, but they help us and we help them."

He titled his head.

"Your own practices for music? How come?"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren sat down, writing down all sorts of musician jargon while strumming his Fender Starcaster. He seemed quite annoyed.

"Okay", he told himself as he wrote down the names of chords "I start with the subdominant, then lead into an alternate tonic? Aw man, I've done that way too many times. Maybe a bit of modal interchange would work, but I don't like being disoriented switching from a major to a minor key briefly. Ah crud, does this entire piece literally have no substitute dominants and secondary dominants?!"

Ren is a musician who graduated from a College of Arts and Design. Thus, he is quite knowledgeable of music theory, but relies on it too much at times despite music being more focused on creativity rather than being rooted in rules.

Hearing the ramblings of the other (more) experienced musician, he snickered a little and had a serious expression.

"Are you ready to order now, or..?"

He hide his excitement behind façade, not breaking out of it once.

Peewit wrote:
"Ah? I understand, and i know a tribe of blue creatures, they are way smaller than us, they don’t live around humans too, but they help us and we help them."

He titled his head.

"It's complicated."

Ronal wrote:
Peewit wrote:

He titled his head.

"It's complicated."

"Complicated? It’s not an excuse, huh? How is it complicated?"

"It's complicated." The tone of her voice indicated that Ronal clearly didn't wish to elaborate further, as the whole nature of the songcord is very personal for the Na'vi.

Ronal wrote:
"It's complicated." The tone of her voice indicated that Ronal clearly didn't wish to elaborate further, as the whole nature of the songcord is very personal for the Na'vi.

"I heard you the first time, alright, fine! It’s not like i wanted to know, tsk!"

He sounded frustrated, but he was sad in reality, as he cleaned a glass, he looked at her.

"Are you ready to order something?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus