Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Claude Cá Rô wrote:
"Thanks. Looks like Trixie's has a new bartender." Claude embraced the arms around her and patted one of them to assure to her dad that she was okay. "Any dress code? Or can I just make drinks in a suit?"

"You can wear whatever you wish."
Claude Cá Rô (played by Jaws)

Claude unwrapped Drael's arms around her and jumped over the bar counter, this time as a bartender.
He slipped back into the kitchen
VY2 Yuma (played by Jooters)

A small pink cat entered the bar. It had a comparatively large sword on his back, wore a black beanie and a pink tie, and it's tail was bent in a way that made it look like a heart. It hopped up on one of the tables before beginning to clean it's face with it's paw.
"Please don't bathe on the bar....I never thought I'd sat that..."

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Please don't bathe on the bar....I never thought I'd sat that..."

((You've... never seen a cat bathe itself? This one isn't like my other ones, its on all fours and stuff))
(That's why I said it lol)
"Why does the quadrepedal cat have a sword? Does it have thumbs?"

"Wait. You are telling me, out of everything, that you are surprised that a cat has a sword," Claude said. She reached to scratch under the cat's chin.
Oliver walked in once again, running his tongue over his vampire teeth and he went over to a table, he sat down looking at everyone before clearing his throat, and said "hello everyone!" he was trying a new approach, trying to be nice and maybe more sweeter

"Welcome to Trixie's Bar. Can I get ya started with anything?" Claude tossed down the rag back in a bucket.
Oliver looked up at her and thought for a second "probably just a beer for now please" he said trying to force a smile trying to be nice
Volitivo Cane Piccolo (played anonymously)

Volitivo carefully pushed open the door, looking around the bar with a worried expression, but despite his anxious feeling of entering the establishment, he took a deep breath and stepped in. In his arms, he held a stack of flyers that seemed to be advertising some kind of religious camp, but it seemed to not be a religion many has heard of, it seemed quite suspicious.

Volitivo carefully wandered to a nearby wall and stuck a flyer on it, the flyer having a sticky backing to keep it in place, then wandered around the bar, and eventually stood in the middle of the bar, overwhelmed by how many people (and animals) were in the bar at this moment. Volitivo looked down at his flyers and held them closely to him, clearly having a bit of anxiety being around so many people in this establishment, all people he did not know, and an establishment he had never been into, nor knew if he was even allowed into it or not.

Claude Cá Rô wrote:
"Wait. You are telling me, out of everything, that you are surprised that a cat has a sword," Claude said. She reached to scratch under the cat's chin.

The cat moved his head away and stared at Claude wide eyed.
"What on Earth are you doing?" He said, his voice shockingly deep. "Ever heard of personal boundaries, lady?"

"It speaks. Now, that is just the cherry on the top," Claude says dryly and mutters a apology before turning her attention on Oliver. "Would you like craft or something in a bottle?"

"I do not drink alcohol." He said dryly. "Not only am I a teenager, I am part android, so I cannot get drunk. Do you have anything that isn't alcoholic?"

Claude rolled eye in annoyance before putting on a sugary smile. "I was actually talking, ya know, an adult, but we got anything you can think of. I just whipped a batch of cherry limeade soda."
Volitivo Cane Piccolo (played anonymously)

Volitivo carefully walked up to the counter and placed the stack of flyers on the counter. "Uhm, miss?" He could barely see over the counter. "Is it alright if I put one of these on each table here?"
"Absolutely..." He came out of the kitchen wiping grease off of his hands. "I should have introduced myself. Welcome to Trixie's. I'm Mathius, the chef"
He was asleep on the couch with his kitten who was playing with his Saiyan tail. The kitten kept trying to pounce on the tail as he slept.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus