Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Volitivo Cane Piccolo (played anonymously)

Volitivo looked at the black-haired man who walked in. He smiled warmly, "Ah! Thank you very much." Volitivo shuffled the flyers back into his grasp and held them. "I'm Volitivo, I'm from Lillakille's Faith Camp for Boys In Need of Faith." The boy introduced himself, "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Chef, uhm, Mathius." Volitivo added, before gently leaving a flyer on the counter, then wandered off to set flyers on each table carefully and gently.
He chuckled warmly. "It's just Mathius, young man. Go ahead and sit and rest. This is the safest place in all of existence."

Once he finished placing the flyers down, he walked back to the counter. "Thank you, again, Mathius." Volitivo nodded. "Ellikalil bless you." He added. Ellikalil seemed to be the mysterious goddess his camp was worshipping, it still seemed very suspicious, but oh well. Volitivo gently sat on one of the barstools at the counter, after struggling to climb onto it, then he placed the leftover flyers onto the counter carefully.
He suddenly went pale after hearing the greeting from the boy. He would telepathically contact Drael as well as Mytt and Soki. He told them to be on standby.
Claude Cá Rô (played by Jaws)

"You seen a ghost, Unc?" Claude moved closer to him.
"I'll tell you later......." He kept looking at the boy with concern on his face.
Charlie gives her father a confused side eye.
He looked over at his daughter with concern
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi was between Charlie and Mathius, making silly faces in front of them.
Captain Messinius takes one of the flyers and looks at it. "Hmm? What do we have here?"
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi was between Charlie and Mathius, making silly faces in front of them.

He put Azumi in her papoose.
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

"Mathius, mind telling me what's going on here? As my Astartes chapter is based in this sector, I should be informed of any potential issues, which I very much suspect this is."
Vitrian Messinius wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

"Mathius, mind telling me what's going on here? As my Astartes chapter is based in this sector, I should be informed of any potential issues, which I very much suspect this is."

"That child there. He apparently belongs to a cult or something that worships a goddess known as Ellikalil. There's something about that goddess that isn't as wholesome as one would be led to believe. That eye symbolism....I saw it in many of my nightmares. I never saw it outside of those nightmares until today. I don't think I'm overreacting either"

Volitivo, blissfully unaware of the conversation Mathius was having with the others, was humming a soft tune as he adjusted pieces of his uniform to make sure they looked neat and clean, before grabbing one of the flyers and attempting to fold them into an origami pig, just for fun.

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"That child there. He apparently belongs to a cult or something that worships a goddess known as Ellikalil. There's something about that goddess that isn't as wholesome as one would be led to believe. That eye symbolism....I saw it in many of my nightmares. I never saw it outside of those nightmares until today. I don't think I'm overreacting either"

Messinius nods as he looks over the flyer. "I'll consult some higher ups in the Imperium about this, and will investigate. Keep me posted on any updates or changes in this situation. Where I'm from, cults are usually the first sign of something wrong, be it Chaos or xenos influence, or something worse…"
"If you don't mind, can you let those two Blood Angels know? I think the names are Captain Donatos and Lieutenant Tolmeron...."
"I'm already here, Mathius. I will inform Captain Aphael as soon as I can. With the Blood Angels Second Company assisting in addition to the White Consuls under Captain Messinius, the situation will be dealt with quickly." Tolmeron nods. He still bore fresh scars from his company's recent action on Valfaris against a splinter of a Tyranid Hive Fleet, but he remained ready for action.
He stopped and looked between Tolmeron, Captain Messinius, and Drael. "I see what you mean"
He stopped and looked between Tolmeron, Captain Messinius, and Drael. "I see what you mean"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus