Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Dwarf Peewit (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

Skara wrote:
Skara looked over at Peewit as if he said the oddest thing on Earth, "Defending one's family brings honor and they are the ones we love. Should we not defend those we love?"

He turned to her visibly enraged here.

"I will defend anyone i care about, and will take whoever are threatening them down, my friends are my family, don’t you dare questioning that to me, i know who is important and who isn’t!"

He calmed himself.

"Heh, i could use a sword, but i have my methods."
Grimbara Kaibutsu (played anonymously)

Making his way in as he seemed to have drifted where the wind took him, a figure comes walking into the tavern, curious as to what was inside and with a slight smug look, his eyes scanned the area, checking all the patrons present before making his way towards the bar counter.
Skara (played anonymously)

Skara nodded, but not intimidated by Peewit's anger, "I meant no offense. It is good you have such fiery passion. Use that against your enemies and they shall tremble before you."
Patches looked at Skara angrily.
"Hey! This armor is nothing to scoff at!" Patches said. "The knights who wear this are a proud folk! You're lucky I am not one of them, or surely a greatsword would have lobbed off your pretty head, lady."

Skara smiled at Patches, "They can try."

Skara wrote:
Skara nodded, but not intimidated by Peewit's anger, "I meant no offense. It is good you have such fiery passion. Use that against your enemies and they shall tremble before you."

"They already starting trembling, and i don’t need a tin can that other call an 'armor', i’m good with magic, it been long i’ve been practicing."

He wasn’t looking at her when he said that, he was still focused on his notes.

"My spells are confidential, i may be a court-jester, but entertaining have a price."
"Tell ya what." Patches said. "This armor is normally 30,000 gold pieces for a whole set, but since I am feeling generous today, I will sell it for about... Mmmm... 15,000 gold! Or, to the highest bidder!"

Skara nodded to Peevit, "Then I shall I respect your privacy."

Skara wrote:
Skara nodded to Peevit, "Then I shall I respect your privacy."

"Really?! I mean.. Really? You are not curious?"

He was honestly surprised here about her answer.

She scoffed, "Of course I am curious. But if something is private, it is not honorable to learn secrets that are not mine." She said. She must be big on honor.
"No fighting...."

Skara wrote:
She scoffed, "Of course I am curious. But if something is private, it is not honorable to learn secrets that are not mine." She said. She must be big on honor.

"Then, you are different than a regular orc."

He admitted here.

"My honor goes to my kingdom, for the world i’m.. Not so sure.."
"None of us are fighting, blondy." Patches said to Drael. "You look like you work here. Bring me a glass of wine, eh? Oh, and would you be interested in some Catarian armor?"

Skara looked at the massive Drael, "Yes sir." She nodded in respect to him.

Then she looked at Peevit, "A kingdom is a good place to give your honor. What is your name?"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Skara wrote:
Skara shook her head, forgetting not everyone knew what a clan was, "Family." She corrected herself.

Matt's face shadowed. I think that was a little TOO sensitive to bring up. "..."

Skara wrote:
Skara looked at the massive Drael, "Yes sir." She nodded in respect to him.

Then she looked at Peevit, "A kingdom is a good place to give your honor. What is your name?"

"My name? What if you said yours, first?"

He crossed his arms, trying his best to be impressive.
Grimbara Kaibutsu (played anonymously)

While hearing the conflict, Grim waited to be served. He was of course snooping and listening in but he was calm for the most part. No need in getting involved in an incident all because violence riles him up.

Skara nodded to Matt, "My apologies."

Then she looked at Peewit, "I am Skara of the Ironfist tribe."

She then looked at Grimbara, "Get that man a drink already! And its on me!"

Skara wrote:
Skara nodded to Matt, "My apologies."

Then she looked at Peewit, "I am Skara of the Ironfist tribe."

She then looked at Grimbara, "Get that man a drink already! And its on me!"

"Fine, then, i am me from some kingdom."

He wrote something, his name on a little paper and give it to her.

"I was just visiting, i heard of some mysterious stories, but still, no ghosts.."
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

Gekiyaku suddenly appears behind Peewit.
"BOOOOO!!!!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus