Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

He stepped inside and saw Tolmeron "Brother-Captain Messinius and Brother-Lieutanant Tolmeron. I made it. I have Marines at the ready"
"As do I, Brother-Captain Aphael."
"At his own request, Venerable Lexicanum Hagios will be joining us." Tolmeron explained. "Having him here will certainly help."
Mother Maria (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Mother Maria wrote:
Mother Maria struts through the door with her posse of vampires known as the Seahaven* vampires. Just imagine naming your group after a small town in Oregon that you so happen to live in.

She always wore a special pair of white gloves in all of her outfits. Today, those gloves were off and held in her hands. One of her cultists adoring fans handed her a lipstick.

As soon as it touched her hand, it turned into a mixture of mercury and mud like goop. "I'll get you a new one."
*Not a real town.

"I thought I told you that I won't serve you....."

"No, but I got something to deliver." Mother Maria puts a box on the bar counter before leaving again with her posse following after her.
Claude Cá Rô (played by Jaws)

Claude immediately takes the box before anyone has a chance to be nosy. "Come to Mama."
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"Citizen.....please hand me the box. My brothers and I shall inspect the box. We do not trust that woman..."

Claude looked at him up and down. "Are you serious?"
Mother Maria wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Mother Maria wrote:
Mother Maria struts through the door with her posse of vampires known as the Seahaven* vampires. Just imagine naming your group after a small town in Oregon that you so happen to live in.

She always wore a special pair of white gloves in all of her outfits. Today, those gloves were off and held in her hands. One of her cultists adoring fans handed her a lipstick.

As soon as it touched her hand, it turned into a mixture of mercury and mud like goop. "I'll get you a new one."
*Not a real town.

"I thought I told you that I won't serve you....."

"No, but I got something to deliver." Mother Maria puts a box on the bar counter before leaving again with her posse following after her.

Oliver watched her leave with them, he got a sad look on his face, he had finally found other vampires and they were gone again, he sighed and went into the corner where there was a table and sat down
Claude Cá Rô wrote:
Claude looked at him up and down. "Are you serious?"

"It's okay, Claude. Give it to them"

"Tsk." Claude handed Donatos the box. What was in the box is a pair of leather gloves.
"Hmmmm…" Tolmeron stares at the contents of the box. "Hagios, can you see something we can't in these?"
Venerable Lexicanum Hagios (played by randomentity777)

"Let me see…" The eyes of the Dreadnought's death mask glow blue as the Librarian interred within reaches out with his psychic power. "It is…unusual. There is a powerful energy field coming from those gloves, but I cannot make sense of it. It is clouding my witch-sight."

"Are you done? I would like my gloves back."
Venerable Lexicanum Hagios (played by randomentity777)

"I think in the interest of safety, these gloves should be stored somewhere secure. They are likely some sort of conduit to the power that the cultists wield."

"They are special because they are immune to my power," Claude said with her annoyance came through and long gone was her chill facade. She grabbed a random tin can and took a bite of it.
"Ma'am, we have no idea how potentially dangerous those gloves are. We need to deal with these cultists, since there appear to be two different groups, which may or may not be connected."

"You got the dough to replace the gloves?" Claude seemed to less annoyed with the mention of her favorite thing in the world, money.

She finished eating the can however though.
Volitivo Cane Piccolo (played anonymously)

(( Fyi, these two cults are actually unrelated to each other! Just a coincidence that someone else arrived with a cult themed character! ))

((It was totes a coincidence. A awesome coincidence though.))
Venerable Lexicanum Hagios wrote:
"I think in the interest of safety, these gloves should be stored somewhere secure. They are likely some sort of conduit to the power that the cultists wield."

He walked over "can you lower them so I can see them? I can help. We're both knowledge keepers"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus