Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Dwarf Peewit (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

Victoria Blake wrote:
She shook her head again, "No, he doesn't. But he is our leader. And an American is someone who lives in the United States of America. A united nation."

"An united nation.. I know another country where it’s a lady who lead it, and she wore a crown."

He smiled once again.

"That’s a man who showed me that, it was grand!"
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby then rushes in, bursting through the door, despite their tiny frame. "Agh! My allergies took over... Hello, everyone!"
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea looked at Korby, "Well, aren't you just the most adorable little thing! Hello." She smiled.

Korby Pureheart wrote:
Korby then rushes in, bursting through the door, despite their tiny frame. "Agh! My allergies took over... Hello, everyone!"

Despite being in another realm, he saw the little Korby.

"Awww, what is that little creature?"
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

Korby Pureheart wrote:

He woke up. He saw Korby and smiled "Green Poyo!" He picked Korby up and hugged him..
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Alethea wrote:
Alethea looked at Korby, "Well, aren't you just the most adorable little thing! Hello." She smiled.

"I'm cuter and more cuddly!" Azumi smirked. She enjoyed being considered the "cutest thing in the physical realm" by others.

"You got it wrong, even my goat is the cutest and cuddly one.."

He was mentioning his black goat, the one he could travel with, she is a regular goat, thought.

"This place got so much grass, she’ll love it a lot."
Alethea (played anonymously)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
"I'm cuter and more cuddly!" Azumi smirked. She enjoyed being considered the "cutest thing in the physical realm" by others.

She laughed, "I stand corrected!" Then picked Azumi up and cuddled her before putting her down.
"I'm cute too."

Finally some calm on his side, it’s so noisy in that tavern.

He is in another realm, thought he forgot to close the portal down, not that anyone will join him.

It’s just so peaceful right now..

A field of blossom trees, the wind..

But is it too calm? Way too much..
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Fumizuki wrote:
"I'm cute too."

He climbed up on the couch and laid his head on Fumizuki.

He was exploring the field, it’s really very calm, and yet..

He created that realm, but not the creatures around here, hence this is why he forgot about the giant earlier.

He approached a tree and looked up at it, then, he started playing his flute.

wp2445326.jpg
IJN Yamato (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Fumizuki wrote:
"I'm cute too."

"But of course you are, little Fumizuki." So said Yamato, after making her entrance.
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

Gekiyaku can be seen doing a handstand and walking around on her hands while drinking coffee with her feet.

He could see what is happening in the tavern throught a portal, but he didn’t returned in it.

Laying on the grass and relaxing there is really agreable, and calm.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Alethea wrote:

I raise you...

KIMTY!!!
Korby Pureheart wrote:

"Wait, you can speak English? I wasn't aware of that, and was relying on Curzon's half remembered knowledge of your language."
Joot wrote:
I raise you...

KIMTY!!!

"Awww, you are so adorable." Dax headpats Joot.

He returned in the tavern, he was being happy.

"Can i have some apples? I will put more trees in the realm."
Linda Danvers (played anonymously)

Linda came in with a basket of apples, "Okay, last one." She sat it down by the counter for the owner of the place.

Linda Danvers wrote:
Linda came in with a basket of apples, "Okay, last one." She sat it down by the counter for the owner of the place.

He took the basket in his hands.

"Thank you so much, i will plant more trees, it’s missing a lot.
But i’m not sure what else it’s missing.."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus