Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

((That I have nothing to do with))
(The gloves, if I'm corect, didn't come from you. Came from Mother maria or someone.(
Volitivo Cane Piccolo (played anonymously)

(( This character, Volitivo is a part of a group of mine that already has established lore.
And I hate to spoil the surprise but The goddess isn't even real..

@Charlie,
I'm not referring to the gloves.. ))
Tolmeron turns to Aphael. "With all due respect, Brother-Captain, this issue no longer concerns us."
(Well, I am, so...... Yeah, idk what you want from me now. This entire thing, has been about the gloves.)
((Well, you have got to ask permission for information with people.))

(( Mathius claimed to have nightmares of the eye symbol of Lillakille's Camp, and as @Tomeron said "We had a Librarian who was mind reading, but your goddess made his head explode. Besides, Mathius filled in the blanks.", you are taking control of the goddess and in-fact, the goddess isn't even real.

The gloves are completely okay with me if it's okay with the Original Poster(s), as it doesn't involve Volitivo and involves mother maria and her 'supposed' cult.

/nm ))

(( I have established lore and it kind of hurts my feelings and is making me upset that it's getting all distorted.. /srs /gen /nm ))
((That is why I am withdrawing from this))

(( Sorry if I ruined anyone's fun, but I just felt overwhelmed and upset and figured it was best for me to speak up before it got too out of hand.
I think I am withdrawing from this RP as well. So sorry, please have a nice day <3 ))
((well damn. Evryone gone... Uh.... I got a cool character coming soon?))
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He smiled at Claude.
*sleepy floof*

He went and put a blanket over his girlfriend's sister.
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"So I hear you have a girlfriend now, Oniyan?"

"Tensai!" He hugged her. "Yeah her name I Claude!"
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"Well I'm proud for both of you." Tensai smiles as she's hugged by her fellow Saiyan. "I'd certainly like to meet her sometime."
Tensai wrote:
"Well I'm proud for both of you." Tensai smiles as she's hugged by her fellow Saiyan. "I'd certainly like to meet her sometime."

((That's a saiyan?!?!??!!))

"She's really pretty." He said with a blush
Theo is flopped on a sofa, hating the current heatwave, himself, and pretty much everything that's happened to him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus