Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"It's July 9th."
Carrot wrote:
Drael Chizkith wrote:
Carrot wrote:
Carrot noticed Fumizuki and waved with a big grin on his face, then heard Drael and covered his mouth to prevent from giggling and revealing his hiding spot.

He chuckled and walked right past the table he was at before turning around and dropping down so he could look directly at Carrot "gotcha!"
288dadbf50ccc2112754f4a012d1a49c.jpg

Carrot gasped lightly, and then giggled. "Ah! You found me!" Carrot said to Drael, holding at his rabbit ears.

d072097529288cd4a89b40f53b925b2e.jpg

"Your turn, your turn!" Carrot moved his hands away from his ears, and accidentally pulled out a few tufts of fur in the process, then pointed at Drael as he exclaimed Drael hide next.

He paused and looked at the boy and he began thinking of a place to hide. He then took off to one of the storage rooms.
Charlie is quietly filming Drael.
Fumizuki cutely pops up in front of Charlie's camera. "Hewwo!"
The camera disappears and Charlie yoinks her little cousin. "Cmere and let me hug you!!!"
Fumizuki makes a happy noise as she is hugged by Charlie. "Yay! <3"
He chuckled and vanished back into the kitchen.
Charlie picks Fumi up, holding her with one arm. "How about he go in the back and get some ice cream?"
He say in a large chair and fell asleep
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Charlie picks Fumi up, holding her with one arm. "How about we go in the back and get some ice cream?"

"Ummm, are we allowed to? Shouldn't we ask Uncle Mathius for some?"
Charlie smiles. "Don't worry, he lets me grab ice cream all the time Fumi. My treat for you."
"Hmm…" Fumizuki thinks hard for a moment, her tiny upper ears twitching from underneath her bucket hat. "Okie. But if Papa Drael asks, this was all your idea."
He simply focused on a spot on the wall.
Carrot (played anonymously)

Carrot began searching around for Drael, he looked underneath the tables at first, but realized that Drael was really big, so he couldn't fit underneath there without being extremely obvious about it.

So, he wandered to the counter and looked behind it, and then wandered into the kitchen, passing by whoever might have been working in there, then exited the kitchen, and decided to peek into the storage room. "Hmmmm." Carrot looked around, seeing if he could spot him.
Carrot wrote:
Carrot began searching around for Drael, he looked underneath the tables at first, but realized that Drael was really big, so he couldn't fit underneath there without being extremely obvious about it.

So, he wandered to the counter and looked behind it, and then wandered into the kitchen, passing by whoever might have been working in there, then exited the kitchen, and decided to peek into the storage room. "Hmmmm." Carrot looked around, seeing if he could spot him.

He had fallen asleep in a chair while hiding.
Carrot (played anonymously)

Carrot spotted Drael, gasped and giggled, before approaching Drael and poking him gently. "Found you!" Carrot announced.
He flinched and woke up "well now! Yes you did find me!"
King Booleiris (played anonymously)

Boo stepped into the bar and walked to the counter, placing a bag of coins on it.
"Give me your best wine, would you?" His voice was gentle, yet harsh, it was hard to tell whether he was angry, sad, or content. "Oh, and maybe not tell anyone from the Kingdom that I'm here."
Claude Cá Rô (played anonymously)

Claude peered into the bag of coins then grinned. "Top shelf is it for you, my man. Any flavors you are looking? Maybe even year?"
King Booleiris (played anonymously)

Boo sat down on the bar stool, propping his elbow gently on the counter. "Surprise me, I'm feeling lucky for a change." Boo smirked a bit, closing his eyes softly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus