Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Tjut Hyle (played anonymously)

Tjut looked at Alethea and smiled, baring his teeth. "I'm Tjut Hyle, just Tjut is okay though."
"Thanks for the meat, Alea." Tjut added, then glanced at Peewit. Then finished eating the meat Alethea had gave the wolf beastman.
Dwarf Peewit (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

He saw the wolf kind-of-creature, he remember being turned into a werewolf to capture some of his friends against his own will.

He really thought that it was sleepwalking, but it wasn’t that.

He had no ideas what to say, outside of a shrug.
Alethea (played anonymously)

"You're very welcome, Tjut." She smiled.

Then she looked at Peewit, "We have not met, I am Alea. Nice to meet you."

Alethea wrote:
"You're very welcome, Tjut." She smiled.

Then she looked at Peewit, "We have not met, I am Alea. Nice to meet you."

"I confused you with another, that’s why, and i’m.. Glad to meet you too."

Since the moment he had before, he is fighting hard to not allow it to happen, he was afraid to become dangerous, even if he wasn’t, that made him upset.

He turned to Alea.

"This is your first time here?"
Tjut Hyle wrote:
Tjut was already almost finished, then he glanced up, pausing his eating to look at Alethea.
He realized he probably should eating more human-like, and so he looked back down at the meat and began taking smaller bites, trying to be dainty.

"I have more where that came from"
Alethea (played anonymously)

"I have been here before," She nodded to Peewit, "But this is the first time I have seen you in here."

Alethea wrote:
"I have been here before," She nodded to Peewit, "But this is the first time I have seen you in here."

"Ah, i just needed something to do, seeking for answers, visiting some worlds, working on my music.. ETC!"

He said being proud of himself.

"I made some new friends in some worlds, maybe i’m looking for more, buuuut, they must be brave!"
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He was asleep in a booth. His kitten was on the other side curled up and sleeping.

He never expected to be respected like that, in this unknown world.

But he is happy about it.

He looked outside, the rain finally stopped.

"Soon, the magic will be soon, the real deal!"
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"I can hear a lonely operator on the phone." Claude sang quietly to herself while she served drinks to the people sitting at the counter. "She can't call home." A glass of whiskey for herself was placed at the very end of the bar counter. Its ice had melted in the meanwhile.
Toji Zen'in (played by SoulHeart57)

Toji walks in with some lottery tickets, ordering a glass of japanese whiskey and some takoyaki and ramen.

He could hear her, his sense is more developped, somehow, he know what a phone was.

"The story of a warrior, he that, it’s.."

He tried to make it rhyming.

"Uuuugh! Stupid inspiration, come back!"

He moved to the counter.

"I want the strongest alcohol, or at least, the most enjoyable, please."

"You're Fumiko and Kaiza's dad, right?" Claude asked as she poured Toji a glass of Yamazaki 12 Year Old. She later turned her attention to Peewit and quickly grabbed another glass. "You like rum?"

Claude Mayday wrote:
"You're Fumiko and Kaiza's dad, right?" Claude asked as she poured Toji a glass of Yamazaki 12 Year Old. She later turned her attention to Peewit and quickly grabbed another glass. "You like rum?"

"Yep! Serve me rum in the most impressive way."

He smiled a lot.

"I loooove alcohol so much.. It’s.. So good.."
"Don't get belligerent" the behemoth warned with a stern and a tiny bit threatening tone. His eyes locked onto Peewit.
"Claude....pelt your dad with a handful of ice and tell him to chill out, please. I'm cutting up a buffalo for cuts of meat..." He called from somewhere in the kitchen. He was able to see Drael threaten Peewit.

"You better look away, i hate when someone stare at me like that.."

Then, he rolled his eyes.

"If you stare, you better pay me for that, if not.. I won’t tell, so, calm down. Get a leash or something, SHEESH!"

"Consider it done." Claude threw a piece of ice at Drael. "Chill out, Pops." She added before adding a scoop of ice to a highball glass and a cocktail glass. Claude took a bottle of Blackheart Spiced Rum 93 and a bottle of Vodka. After opening both of the bottles with her hidden thumb ring, Claude tossed the rum in air before catching it with the vodka. Using both of her hands, she made both drinks at the same time. Claude slid the glass of rum to Peewit and the Screwdiver to a parton next to him.

Claude Mayday wrote:
"Consider it done." Claude threw a piece of ice at Drael. "Chill out, Pops." She added before adding a scoop of ice to a highball glass and a cocktail glass. Claude took a bottle of Blackheart Spiced Rum 93 and a bottle of Vodka. After opening both of the bottles with her hidden thumb ring, Claude tossed the rum in air before catching it with the vodka. Using both of her hands, she made both drinks at the same time. Claude slid the glass of rum to Peewit and the Screwdiver to a parton next to him.

"What a mutt this guy is.."

He started to drink the rum and he nodded.

"Not bad at all, not bad, and i thought i would use my magic to fix that issue.."
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He woke up and stretched and yawned.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus