Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

((Ignore this post lol))
Ewe wrote:
Ewe wandered in, but not on his feet. Ewe was on the shoulders of a tall, mysterious wolf man, who had a very threatening air.

"What's a bar?" Ewe asked. "It's a place where the humans get drinks that make them dizzy." The wolf muttered.
"Dizzy drinks?" Ewe raised a brow. "Yeah, dizzy drinks." The wolf approached the counter, then carefully got Ewe off his shoulders and sat him on one of the stools.

The wolf looked the employee at the counter up and down with narrowed eyes then spoke, teeth bared. "Two beers, and whatever you think the lamb will like."
The wolf asked, shoving a few coins on the counter, they were covered in dirt, but other than that, were legit coins. Ewe kicked his feet on the stool gently, watching curiously at everything.

He let out an amused chuckle before tucking off into the kitchen. He would return with the two beers and placed them on coasters along with apple slices for the child.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ewe wrote:
Ewe wandered in, but not on his feet. Ewe was on the shoulders of a tall, mysterious wolf man, who had a very threatening air.

"What's a bar?" Ewe asked. "It's a place where the humans get drinks that make them dizzy." The wolf muttered.
"Dizzy drinks?" Ewe raised a brow. "Yeah, dizzy drinks." The wolf approached the counter, then carefully got Ewe off his shoulders and sat him on one of the stools.

The wolf looked the employee at the counter up and down with narrowed eyes then spoke, teeth bared. "Two beers, and whatever you think the lamb will like."
The wolf asked, shoving a few coins on the counter, they were covered in dirt, but other than that, were legit coins. Ewe kicked his feet on the stool gently, watching curiously at everything.

The fox spirit watched as two new visitors entered the bar. As with nearly every non-human she encountered, she had a tendency to assume they were a yokai, which usually excited her. Such excitement came in the form of wagging her tails at specific intervals. Only her son, Ren, would be able to understand this pattern, however and he was not here at the moment.

Azumi approached the wolf and the lamb with curiosity and smiled happily.

"Welcome to Trixie's Bar, dear friends!" Azumi squealed ecstatically "I am one of the regulars here and I love to make many friends in this wonderful bar! May I know your names? I shall introduce myself first. I am Azumi, a divine kitsune hailing from Japan!"
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Ewe wrote:

The fox spirit watched as two new visitors entered the bar. As with nearly every non-human she encountered, she had a tendency to assume they were a yokai, which usually excited her. Such excitement came in the form of wagging her tails at specific intervals. Only her son, Ren, would be able to understand this pattern, however and he was not here at the moment.

"Welcome to Trixie's Bar, dear friends!" Azumi squealed ecstatically "I am one of the regulars here and I love to make many friends in this wonderful bar! May I know your names? I shall introduce myself first. I am Azumi, a divine kitsune hailing from Japan!"

He picked her up and put her in the papoose.
Ewe (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He let out an amused chuckle before tucking off into the kitchen. He would return with the two beers and placed them on coasters along with apple slices for the child.

The wolf grabbed one of the beers and practically chugged the thing. While Ewe slowly ate at the apple slices, his sheep ears twitching gently.
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:

The wolf put down the empty glass of beer, then grabbed the other one as he looked at Azumi. "Just call me Big, and that's Ewe." The wolf gestured at himself, then at the sheep boy. "He comes from some city that wants his head, and I come from some old cabin in the woods, used to belong to a grandma I think?" The wolf muttered the last part, before proceeding to chug at the second glass of beer.

"Hi Azumi! I'm Ewe Wool! But you can just call me Ewe!" Ewe exclaimed, even though the wolf had already introduced Ewe. "I've never heard of a Japan, or a Kitsune! It sounds neat."
He rested on the couch and folded his arms.
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel had arrived with a young Indian man with long purple hair tied in a ponytail, approaching the counter.

"Soma insists I try Jalebi, do you serve that here?" Ciel asked.

"It is a wonderful dessert and I really really think Ciel would love it!" Soma grinned.
Ciel wrote:
Ciel had arrived with a young Indian man with long purple hair tied in a ponytail, approaching the counter.

"Soma insists I try Jalebi, do you serve that here?" Ciel asked.

"It is a wonderful dessert and I really really think Ciel would love it!" Soma grinned.

"I'll have to read the cookbook, but I'm pretty certain we have the ingredients, so sure"

CW: Broken Arm, Almost Death, and Missing Horn
A curse had broke his arm, causing pain to spread throughout his body. His crumpled body laid on the cold and dirty concrete of an alleyway. Small curses paid him no mind and went to find more negativity to feed on. One of his horns laid beside him, mocking him with its amber gleam.

Was he really going to die in this alleyway? What would happen to his poor Ma when he is gone?

The cruel concrete suddenly was replaced with wood. Kaiza laid face down in the middle of Trixie's. Most importantly, the numbing pain was gone, and it was soothing to be honest. He reached for his horns just to find them both safe and sound on his head.
"Okay, who left this abhuman lying around? I've told you people a thousand times to clean up when you're done doing whatever you do with those things."
Kaiza Zenin wrote:
A curse had broke his arm, causing pain to spread throughout his body. His crumpled body laid on the cold and dirty concrete of an alleyway. Small curses paid him no mind and went to find more negativity to feed on. One of his horns laid beside him, mocking him with its amber gleam.

Was he really going to die in this alleyway? What would happen to his poor Ma when he is gone?

The cruel concrete suddenly was replaced with wood. Kaiza laid face down in the middle of Trixie's. Most importantly, the numbing pain was gone, and it was soothing to be honest. He reached for his horns just to find them both safe and sound on his head.

(Astrooooo can I dm you bout this dude? I've had a HR Zenin chick on the back burner for a while, so maybe we could link them :3)
Vitrian Messinius wrote:
"Okay, who left this abhuman lying around? I've told you people a thousand times to clean up when you're down doing whatever you do with those things."

He laughed "Vitrian, between you and your brothers, my brother Drael, and Silvera (wherever she is), I will always have the best security here. I'm sure Drael's oldest daughter's boyfriend would likely help"
"I appreciate the sentiment, Mathius." The Space Marine chuckled slightly. "Alas, the Blood Angels and my own chapter, the White Consuls, cannot provide round the clock security for this establishment. We have more pressing matters that our forces must be kept ready for. While the Arpar sector's relative isolation from the galaxy has kept it safe for the time being, it is unclear how long that will last, as the jaws of the Leviathan close around the galaxy, attempting to cut us off from our weak side."

Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Kaiza Zenin wrote:

(Astrooooo can I dm you bout this dude? I've had a HR Zenin chick on the back burner for a while, so maybe we could link them :3)

((Do whatever you like.))

"I'm alive!!!" The young lad jumped to his feet instantly. He quickly pulled out one of his horns with no sign of pain and scan the room frantically. "The..." Words die down once he realized the bar had not a ounce of cursed energy in it.

Can't out here breaking rule #1. Kaiza flicked his head, and a horn materialized in place of the front. He patted around his body for his wallet to found out it was gone. "So, can I exchange my horn for a snack? It is made of amber."
Ewe (played anonymously)

Big was sitting in one of the booth seats, Ewe sleeping in his lap.
Big sighed, tapping his fingers across the table, waiting for the sheep boy to wake up and move.
Kaiza Zenin wrote:
"I'm alive!!!" The young lad jumped to his feet instantly. He quickly pulled out one of his horns with no sign of pain and scan the room frantically. "The..." Words die down once he realized the bar had not a ounce of cursed energy in it.

Can't out here breaking rule #1. Kaiza flicked his head, and a horn materialized in place of the front. He patted around his body for his wallet to found out it was gone. "So, can I exchange my horn for a snack? It is made of amber."

Charlie appears behind the bar. "Hi, welcome, sorry, it seems most of our staff is offline, I mean absent right now, so, how can I help you?"
"Who in the name of the Emperor would accept the severed horn of a beastman as a form of currency--oh." Messinius tailed off as he remembered some of the degeneracy that exists in the seedy underhives on many worlds.

Kaiza scanned around the bar counter for a menu. With none in sight, he sighed and asked, "Any specials for today?"
Charlie shakes her head. "As most of my family is absent, sadly there are no specials today. As for the horn, I'm afraid I can't accept that as currency, but I can give you 1 drink on the house. 'Cause you're cute."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus