Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

*Cue the facepalm*
((XDDDD She's an 18 y/o girl, what'd you expect? Maturity? She has that when she needs to do divine stuff. Lmfao))
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

"Really?! Thanks dudette, you're like a savior!" Kaiza tosses his horn into the trash. "Like, I'll take a large root beer and that's all."
Charlie smiles, pushing some hair behind an ear and grabbing a large mug and filling it with rootbeer. "Here you go sir, enjoy. Let me know if you need anything else."

"Like, thanks again!" He smiled back and gave her a thumbs up before taking the mug of rootbeer and decided to sit at the bar counter.
He was actually checking in new inventory. He pokes his head out of the kitchen.

"The special today is spicy tofu soup"

Kaiza looks up from his phone with its fuzzy bunny case with dangling ears and a Gojo keychain. "That sounds delicious." He mentally kicked himself. Kaiza knew darn well that he had the spice tolerance of a baby.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He was actually checking in new inventory. He pokes his head out of the kitchen.

The mention of tofu summoned Azumi to the bar. One should be aware that talking about tofu excited her just as much as uttering the word "sugar" did. She ran around in circles, chasing her tails for a few seconds before coming to an abrupt stop and approached Mathius. She tugged on his arm like a little child and said "Can I have some spicy tofu soup? Pweeeaaaaaasssseee?"
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

The mention of tofu summoned Azumi to the bar. One should be aware that talking about tofu excited her just as much as uttering the word "sugar" did. She ran around in circles, chasing her tails for a few seconds before coming to an abrupt stop and approached Mathius. She tugged on his arm like a little child and said "Can I have some spicy tofu soup? Pweeeaaaaaasssseee?"

"Absolutely!" He went into the kitchen and returned with the Chinese-style soup and he put some in a bowl. He would then put it on the table for Azumi.

Kaiza took glups of his root beer, dying to speak. "So, what is this place? I'm far from Tokyo." He said after setting down his mug.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi went "mlem mlem mlem" on the soup. The fact that it had tofu in it elevated her normally low tolerance to spicy food.

After finishing the bowl of soup, she left her payment on the table and proceeded on her merry way towards Kaiza. She only had a sudden interest in talking to him just because he mentioned Tokyo.

"Tokyo? Are you from there?" Azumi smiled at Kaiza "So you know what a yokai is, do you not? I am Azumi, a divine kitsune!"
Kaiza Zenin wrote:
Kaiza looks up from his phone with its fuzzy bunny case with dangling ears and a Gojo keychain. "That sounds delicious." He mentally kicked himself. Kaiza knew darn well that he had the spice tolerance of a baby.

"Coming right up"

He left the kitchen and returned with a bowl of the spicy tofu soup and set it along with the plastic spoon in front of Kaiza..

"The folklores? I never thought I would see a kitsune." Kaiza said then looked at Azumi's tails. "Your fur looks healthy which is, of course, good in any terms." He placed his phone on the bar counter when the bowl of spicy tofu landed right in front of him.

Kaiza gave Mathuis a nervous smile before pushing aside the bowl. "I'm not actually hungry," he said and returned back to playing on his phone.
Charlie stares at Kaiza's keychain, a confused look on her face. "wait, gojo makes merch on himself in the JJK Universe?" She covers her mouth slghtly. "wait. oops. I maybe shouldnt have said that...."

"No, but the fanclub I'm in gives them as an initiation gift." Kaiza smiled before his face showed puzzlement. "What do you mean JJK universe? I couldn't tell you about that so how do you know?"
Claude Mayday (played by Jaws)

Claude wiped out some glasses then set them down before scanning the bar for any lonely souls. The clank of pans and plates came from the kitchen and mess hall as she liked to call it. "Ladies, ladies. Let's not worry where everyone came from," she barged into her cousin's convo with Kaiza.
Kaiza Zenin wrote:
"No, but the fanclub I'm in gives them as an initiation gift." Kaiza smiled before his face showed puzzlement. "What do you mean JJK universe? I couldn't tell you about that so how do you know?"

Charlie blinks, mentally bashing herself for blurting out the fact that life is fiction. "Uh....... Nothing?"

Kaiza returned back to sipping his root beer. His head was lowered, and he shot long glances at Charlie.
Charlie, on the other hand, is pouting, thinking she may have pissed off the cute boy she just met. Considering the fact that she is aware of the fact that this world is fiction... and this is her most pressing problem... well, it simply shows she has some maturing to do as a goddess.
Kaiza Zenin wrote:
Kaiza returned back to sipping his root beer. His head was lowered, and he shot long glances at Charlie.

He gave this young man a death stare. It was inevitable that there was going to be a boy who gained interest in his baby girl.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus