Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ewe (played anonymously)

Ewe gasped and giggled at Charlie making the apple slices appear. "Thank you! Big'll pay for them." Ewe pointed at Big.
"I'll what now-" Big furrowed his brow, his ears slicking back again.
Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

MIlo noticed so he thought he should do a peace offering since he started off on the wrong foot, he pulled out his wallet and handed her 5 bucks "there you go, on me"
Milo Valentino wrote:
"like real magic or the hokey pokey kind of magic?" he chuckled softly "if its real, i always thought it was real but never saw it in person, my grandmother told me stories of it"

"My daughter is a demigoddess. Her mother is one of the Watcher gods"
Claude Cá Rô wrote:
"Coming right up." Claude went to grab a bottle of red wine and poured Milo a glass of it. "You should worry about Mr. Loathrio over here," she whispered to Mathuis before putting the cork back onto the wine.

"Loathrio? Who is that?"
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"Is Romeo a better name?" Claude replaced the bowl of trail mix with another after Kaiza gobbled up the whole bowl. She looks at Kaiza's phone charm of a cat with sunglasses on. "Do you got another one of those? Maybe one that is black."

"Not really," Kaiza replied but searched through his cat and pulled out a cat keychain.

Milo looked over at matthius "wow...s9 she's a demigoddess? That makes sense, as she is extremely beautiful" he looked over at charlie
"I suppose I did father two very beautiful children" He let a moment of arrogance slip out.
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

Claude Cá Rô wrote:
"Is Romeo a better name?" Claude replaced the bowl of trail mix with another after Kaiza gobbled up the whole bowl. She looks at Kaiza's phone charm of a cat with sunglasses on. "Do you got another one of those? Maybe one that is black."

"Not really," Kaiza replied but searched through his cat and pulled out a cat keychain.

Piano ran to her and climbed up onto her shoulder and curled up. He mewed the entire time. He finally stopped once he reached her shoulder. Oniyan smiled "awww! Piano just wanted his mama"

"well i have not met the other one sir, but your oldest, yes very beautiful any man would be lucky to have her, or women depending on which way she swings" he smiled softly

Claude pets Piano while slipping Kaiza a slice of mushroom pizza. The sorcerer exchanged the keychain for it. "I got you a kitty keychain for you." She showed Oniyan the keychain.
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He went to her and smiled as he took the keychain. :"thank you, Claude!" He would hug her
He would put out a sign

******CHEF'S SPECIAL******

1. Beef, chicken, or porkVietnamese Bahn MI Sandwiches

2. Fried rice (shrimp, beef, chicken)

3. Summer rolls with pork and prawns

4. Tofu soup

5. Apple pastries

(All specials come with drink and vegetable-fried noodles)

Claude Cá Rô wrote:
Claude pets Piano while slipping Kaiza a slice of mushroom pizza. The sorcerer exchanged the keychain for it. "I got you a kitty keychain for you." She showed Oniyan the keychain.

"If you think your Uncle Mathius can cook, you should have seen my deceased wife's brother"

"That guy, Wulvenreign?" Claude leaned on the bar counter.
"Yes. Him. Compared to your Uncle Wulvenreign, Mathius isn't even a fast-food cook"
"Huh? I have anutha uncle?"
Ewe (played anonymously)

Ewe was sleeping, it seemed he was a sleepy sheep.
(Try saying that three times quickly!)

Big watched Ewe carefully, with his teeth bared, and making sure he was asleep.
Fumizuki wrote:
"Huh? I have anutha uncle?"

"Wulvenreign is in heaven, but you have Mytt, Soki, and Mathius as uncles"
Kiyohime (played by Revereen)

Kiyohime rammed into the bar, holding Zero's ARGUS launcher. She launches a few cams around the bar in randomly hidden places

"ARGUS Set, you can't hide, Anchin-sama" she smirked.
Zero (played by Revereen)

Zero ran towards Kiyohime and dropkicked her. The heroic spirit ragdolled like one of those enemies from killer bean.

"I believe those are mine you stupid-"

Kiyohime then transformed into a fearsome dragon made of blue fire. Zero proceeded to run like a looney tunes character. For a Rainbow Operator with experience in the third echelon, one would presume he was capable of dealing with such a dangerous threat. Apparently, fighting heroic spirits was above his pay grade. The fire that the dragon was made of dissipated, revealing Kiyohime once more in all her idiocy.

"I'd make a better security guard than that man!" She bragged to herself.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus