Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

Claude busted through the front doors"Sorry that I'm late!"
Mathius looked at Claude with a knowing smirk before going into the kitchen. He looked between Claude and zoniyan and shook his head laughing.

"Had to get a cleaning job done," Claude explained while changing into a shirt in the back. She returned and tossed the bloody shirt in the garbage. "And I couldn't say no because my friends will-" She made the slit throat motion across her neck. Ironically, Claude had a faded Cut Here with a dotted line tattoo on her neck.
Fumizuki looked around in confusion. "Where's Auntie Astoria?"
He sighed. "I saw her while I was away. I came back because now I have the power to help her, but I have to figure out how. Then again, I can't see any of my children either" He looked down feeling as if he failed his family.

Claude patted her uncle on the back. "It isn't your fault. Life just gets busy at times," she said.
He pursed his lips and nodded "I suppose"
He drummed his fingers on a table and stared straight ahead.
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He sighed. "I saw her while I was away. I came back because now I have the power to help her, but I have to figure out how. Then again, I can't see any of my children either" He looked down feeling as if he failed his family.

"Huh? Why not?"
Fumizuki wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

"Huh? Why not?"

"I'm not sure. I can feel and sense Charlie and Wish, but my wife had gone into a coma. I did spend time with her while I became Cel'Ethi, but now I can't sense her at all. It's okay. I still have you, your father, my children, and your sister, so I'm not alone"
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"Mathius, forgive me a thousand times for speaking out of turn, but my Brothers and I consider you one of The Emperor's most powerful allies. Not only do you have we Blood Angels and White Consul Astartes as friends, you also have the light of The Emperor with you"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Fumizuki wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

"Huh? Why not?"

"I'm not sure. I can feel and sense Charlie and Wish, but my wife had gone into a coma. I did spend time with her while I became Cel'Ethi, but now I can't sense her at all. It's okay. I still have you, your father, my children, and your sister, so I'm not alone"

"And you have me" Azumi proudly stated towards Mathius"your comedy relief!"

This was the first time Azumi ever admitted this.
He put Azumi in the papoose to overwhelm the world with unscrupulous adorableness..
Nokotan is inhaling a mountain of deer crackers like that one gif of Patrick Star inhaling Krabby Patties.
He watched the girl with antlers inhaling the crackers. He seemed shocked and amazed at the same time.
After finishing her meal, Nokotan stretched. "Nroh!" She jumped upwards embedding herself in the ceiling with her antlers.
Linda Danvers (played anonymously)

Linda smiled and slowly ate the tastiest looking ice cream right in front of Noko.
He looked up at Noko and folded his arms in astonishment and amusement. And just let out a simple "hmmmmm"
He would look at Noko and would look directly at the camera as if breaking the fourth wall saying "do you see what I put up with?"

"Did you know that I was married twice?" She said to a random customer who responded with a drunkly shrug. Claude then laughed then continued wiping out glasses.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus