Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

"Handy Gekiyaku translation! It said it's an eldritch god several times your size!"
"Even gods may die."
He pulled his massive blade from the weapons box and then gestured for the great beast to come outside. He walked out of the bar and flourished the massive blade.

"I've killed galaxy-sized threats. Let's see if you're a match for me. I haven't had a good fight since the last time I sparred with Soki"
"And the first thing I see is a big 'ol tall guy with a sword and a Eldritch monster beyond any believe. Now that's a story and a half."
Suddenly, a small black hole appears out of nowhere and leaves behind something even bigger than the beast. It seems to be made of fingers.
fvq5bxnfep9d1.jpeg
"ʖᒷᔑᓭℸ ̣! ∴⍑|| a∷e y𝙹⚍ 𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ o⎓ ||𝙹⚍∷ ℸ ̣rᒷe aリ↸ ᔑℸ ̣ th╎s ∷ᔑリ↸𝙹ᒲ ʖᔑ∷?"
He was clearly unimpressed.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Other Characters wrote:
Suddenly, a small black hole appears out of nowhere and leaves behind something even bigger than the beast. It seems to be made of fingers.
fvq5bxnfep9d1.jpeg

Azumi simply smiled at the monstrosity, thinking it as another would-be friend. She clearly has no fear or sense of self preservation.

"Hello there dear uh... thing?" Azumi tried her best to greet it "Welcome to Trixie's Bar!"
Other Characters wrote:
fvq5bxnfep9d1.jpeg

"By the Emperor…"
"800 years of my life and I've never seen anything like that."
"I guess I can say I've seen it all now."
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"Brother-Captain Messinius, should we attack?"
Fumiko grins, a battle lust growing, and a desire to try her new inventions.
Charlotte pulls up a bunch of digital weapons and windows,.just in case.
He was going to put his armor on and brandish his swords, but decided against it. He merely started cleaning his kitchen.
Donatos Aphael wrote:
"Brother-Captain Messinius, should we attack?"

"Uncertain. The rules of this establishment forbid us from taking action, but if this creature poses a threat, then we will attack."
Xi Xuan (played by Straye)

His father had called him in for an audience that morning, telling him to travel to a location, for it was his destiny. Knowing better than to ask questions, he traveled to Trixie’s Bar…

… only to come upon an entirely unexpected scene. He didn’t know if he should take action, but at least he was wearing his golden armor.

Surely whatever this was, wasn’t his destiny. His father made it sound more like he needed to meet someone for some reason, not engage with a—he assumed it was a Soul Devourer, but he honestly didn’t know what it was.

So, awkwardly, the human-looking man tried to move away from the fight. However, if one had a discerning eye, it was apparent that he was, at the very least, a heavenly official from the Jade Emperor’s court. Someone without a discerning eye might take him for some sort of gold-clad lancer with a unique sense of fashion.
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

As Akira sat drinking tea, she observed Xi Xuan and with her keen eye, he seemed to be from the Jade Emperor's court. Perhaps? Maybe. Either way, she was tempted to get involved with the fight but thought better of it.
Crepito (played anonymously)

Mint walked in, two bodyguards dressed in armor and white ribbons with red rune-like marking on them, beside him. The bodyguards' faces were covered by the armor, but they could see out of them.

Mint looked around the room, with soft, curious eyes, then gently took a few steps forward, the bodyguards quickly following. "Ah, this place, it is a venue for drinks and food, yes?" His voice was gentle, "Please, any employees of the venue, I'd like to see what I could order for myself and my guards." Mint warmly smiled.
"Whyy is miquella here... Ahem, forgot I cant break the fourth wall. " She teleports a menu to Mint and his men. "Here you go sir, welcome to Trixie's bar."
Crepito (played anonymously)

Mint gently took the menu, and read it, the guards looking over Mint's shoulders to read it to. Mint whispered to the guards, discussing what they'd all get. Mint looked up, "Strawberry shortcake sounds lovely, could we go with that? And some steak for him?" He asked, pointing at one of the guards at the last part.

"Also, my name is Crepito Minttu, I'm not sure of this, uhm, Miquella you speak of however."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus