Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Blaidd bursts into the bar, icey sword at the ready.
"MIQUELLA THE KIND!" He growls. "At long last I corner you. You violate Ranni's goal for the godless Age of Stars. I will be the one to slay you once and for all! FOR LADY RANNI!"
Blaidd charged at Crepito but stops dead in his tracks.
"Wait a minute... You're not Miquella! Your hair is too short, consort nowhere to be seen, and you have no circlet!"
Crepito (played anonymously)

Mint turned around to see Blaidd charge at him and gasped, the guards holding their weapons to try and protect him, but the wolf man stopped. "This Miquella person must be popular around here!" He said in a surprised voice. "And from what I gather, not a very nice person if you're wanting to slay them." Mint frowned, then gestured for the guards to lower their weapons. "Sorry for the scare, dog man." Mint nodded his head gently in respect to Blaidd.
Mathius saw Xi. He was able to sense his divine energy, so he gestured Xi to come to the kitchen. He was desperate to help his wife, so it was worth a shot. He had only seen his son since his return, and he was desperate to bring his family back together
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

"Horn Boy?" Kaiza pointed to himself then started to laugh. He heard the bartender, Claude, call him that after serving him.
He glared at the Saiyan that was all cuddled up with his daughter. He scowled a bit. Overprotective dad? Definitely.
Xi Xuan (played by Straye)

Full glad was he that he didn’t have the greeting that this ‘not Miquella’ individual had. He wondered what the story was there, however someone caught his eye—and gestured for him. This must have been his destiny.

He didn’t hesitate to head towards the kitchen, at least it would keep him out of Soul Devourer range, if nothing else.

Once he was able to hear himself think, he spoke up, “I’m Xi Xuan—are you the one I’m meant to meet?”
Haruka Nana (played by Jooters)

A small girl wearing shades struts in, every step full of swagger like a 90s hiphop artist.
"Ey." She said, her voice childish in almost a cartoonish way. "Pour me some tequila on the rocks. Your best kind, I'm a celeb 'round these parts."
Charlie blinks. "Ma'am, you look like a child actor, I cannot serve you alcohol."

Nana laughs.
"I'm basically 18. 10 I'm almost 11, and 11 is the new 12, and 12 is pretty much the same as 13, and we can round up from there to say I'm 18 and by Japanese law able to drink alcohol!"

"And I'm no actor! I'm your local rapper, yo!"

"Put some respect on my name, SMH!!!"
Xi Xuan wrote:
Full glad was he that he didn’t have the greeting that this ‘not Miquella’ individual had. He wondered what the story was there, however someone caught his eye—and gestured for him. This must have been his destiny.

He didn’t hesitate to head towards the kitchen, at least it would keep him out of Soul Devourer range, if nothing else.

Once he was able to hear himself think, he spoke up, “I’m Xi Xuan—are you the one I’m meant to meet?”

"Mathius Kothinto......yes you are.....it's about my wife, and I've exhausted every resource I had" the blue his eyes radiated darkened to a royal blue.
Haruka Nana wrote:

"Sweetie, I don't know you enough, your possible reputation holds no value here. Unless you can show me ID proving you are of age, I can't serve you alcohol."
"Well, it looks like that eldritch abomination thing has gone."
Kumotori (played by SoulHeart57)

Suddenly, a nearly deafening burst of thunder sounds, and outside, a small perfectly circular sorchmark from a lightning strike is on the ground. Out of the grass walks the Curse who is feared possibly more than the Legendary Ryomen Sukuna, who while people knew he existed and feared his name, they spoke of the Curse who stole a powerful body, the master of storms as if he were a mere fairy tale they wish was never told. If Sukuna was the Boogey Man, this curse was his shadow. Kumokori, the Puppeteer of Souls, God of Clouds, the Thunder Bringer. Currently in possession of the body bearing the Soul Puppeteer technique, his power rivals his Sensei from her early curse years, Ryomen Sukuna himself. Currently in his second form, he walks through the door, looking around, despite not having visible eyes.

Kumokori-Middle-Form.jpg
Xi Xuan (played by Straye)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Mathius Kothinto......yes you are.....it's about my wife, and I've exhausted every resource I had" the blue his eyes radiated darkened to a royal blue.

“Your wife?” he asked, reddish brown eyes reflecting his confusion. If the man desired relationship advice, he’d try his best. He often counseled the God of War, though sometimes he wondered if he was actually helping.

Pulling himself from his thoughts, he focused back on Mathius. “I will do my best to help you. So, tell me about the situation.”

Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Haruka Nana wrote:

"Sweetie, I don't know you enough, your possible reputation holds no value here. Unless you can show me ID proving you are of age, I can't serve you alcohol."

She reaches into one of her pockets and pulls out an ID belonging to a certain 30 year old "Kasane Teto."
"Will this do?"
The picture looks nothing like Nana.
Vitrian Messinius wrote:
"Well, it looks like that eldritch abomination thing has gone."

One of the finger monster's many fingers tap Vitrian on the shoulder.
Haruka Nana wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Haruka Nana wrote:

She reaches into one of her pockets and pulls out an ID belonging to a certain 30 year old "Kasane Teto."
"Will this do?"
The picture looks nothing like Nana.

Charlie sighs, taking the ID and open a Holo-Tab with a trash can in it. "This isn't yours."
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

Gekiyaku appears, holding a small, spider like living hand.
"She was busy giving birth to some fingercreepers! Isn't this thing so cute?"
The hand convulsed in her grasp.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus