Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Haruka Nana (played by Jooters)

"H-HEY!" Nana whines. "I SPENT GOOD MONEY ON THAT ID! A WHOLE ZERO DOLLARS! GIVE THAT BACK!"
The ID was already deleted due to it being false and identity theft.
Other Characters wrote:
One of the finger monster's many fingers tap Vitrian on the shoulder.

Messinius turns around to see the creature looming over him, Tolmeron, and Aphael. "Umm, brothers…we might have a situation here."
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

"Chill, she only hurts people if they do something bad to her. And she's really good at doing that too!"
"So long as this creature does not pose a threat, we will not attack it."
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

"She has a name y'know! Isn't that right miss Metyr, oh mother of fingers?"
"ᒷꖎ↸∷╎ℸ ̣ᓵ⍑ ⊣𝙹↸dᒷᓭs ᓭ𝙹⚍リ↸s"
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

He slid his helmet on and looked up at the Eldritch creature.
From the kitchen, a spoon flew out and hit the Eldritch creature "watch your profanity"
Metyr grabs the spoon and shoved it into her chest cavity.
"リ𝙹, ʖ╎ℸ ̣ᓵ⍑"
Kumotori (played by SoulHeart57)

Other Characters wrote:
"ᒷꖎ↸∷╎ℸ ̣ᓵ⍑ ⊣𝙹↸dᒷᓭs ᓭ𝙹⚍リ↸s"

Kumotori laughs. "Oh shit she said eldritch goddess sounds. Of all the things she said, why that. Haha... Strange." Odd. The Curse seems surprisingly... docile.

Other Characters wrote:
Metyr grabs the spoon and shoved it into her chest cavity.
"リ𝙹, ʖ╎ℸ ̣ᓵ⍑"

"Hey, what's up with dogs? Why do people hate them so much?"
"ᓭℸ ̣𝙹!¡ t∷ᔑリsꖎat╎n⊣ ᒲ|| ᒷリᓵ⍑ᔑnℸ ̣╎n⊣ ℸ ̣ᔑʖꖎᒷ"
"We have no problems with dogs."

Other Characters wrote:

"I don't know what that is. I'm a curse. Why wouldn't I understand languges like this?"
Crepito (played anonymously)

Mint looked at Metyr and silently stared with horror, but did not comment on it, instead he sat with his bodyguards at a booth seat, gently tracing his finger across the table with a soft hum that was of a song.

Kumotori goes silent, retreating into the recesses of the Soul Puppeteer technique, enjoying the choir of screams of those whose freedom and afterlife he's stolen. The biggest downside of the technique for most people, constantly hearing the screams of the souls you take, was like music to his ears. As a curse, he disregarded most, if not all human life as relatively unnecessary.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi was chasing her tails as usual before coming to an abrupt stop and sat down on the floor adorably. She looked like that image of a frog sitting on a bench.
Other Characters wrote:

This time, a soup ladle flew from the kitchen and hit the low-goddess "I said watch your language"
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi was chasing her tails as usual before coming to an abrupt stop and sat down on the floor adorably. She looked like that image of a frog sitting on a bench.

He was laying on his back looking at Azumi and his tail wagged as if asking her to play, creating possibly the cutest scenario in RPR history.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus