Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Yin wrote:
Yin grins at Claude's expression. "Very well then. I'll require your entire stock of plum wine please." Yin spoke in a confident tone while brushing his long hair over his left shoulder running his fingers through it, in order to separate it.

He made a mental note to be sure to order more plum wine.

Charlie runs up to mathius. "Papa, we need to talk..."
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Yin wrote:
Yin grins at Claude's expression. "Very well then. I'll require your entire stock of plum wine please." Yin spoke in a confident tone while brushing his long hair over his left shoulder running his fingers through it, in order to separate it.

He made a mental note to be sure to order more plum wine.

Charlie runs up to mathius. "Papa, we need to talk..."

"What's wrong?"
She grabs his arm, dragging him to the back. Once in the staff room, she opens a window. "Mom's old job title. I... I think I just inherited it." On the window she opened, it does in fact says "New job title aquired : The Herald" and on another tab that says "The Fallen God and the Heavenly Restricted are arriving soon."
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

"I declare this the only place that my sister didn't have to drag me to," Kaiza announced as he walked through the bar's doors. He had his Switch with him and sat comfortably on the couch.

1a8e8ad4bf1233d7798b1fdea0a9ceec.gif
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
She grabs his arm, dragging him to the back. Once in the staff room, she opens a window. "Mom's old job title. I... I think I just inherited it." On the window she opened, it does in fact says "New job title aquired : The Herald" and on another tab that says "The Fallen God and the Heavenly Restricted are arriving soon."

"Yeah, that sounds about right. I just need to look up more about Fallen God and Heavenly Restricted. Your Uncle Soki is the Revenge of Heaven, so that's the closest I know"
"Famiwee wee-oonyun?"
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:

"Yeah, that sounds about right. I just need to look up more about Fallen God and Heavenly Restricted. Your Uncle Soki is the Revenge of Heaven, so that's the closest I know"

"Papa... Divine Titles don't pass on unless something has happened to the original holder...."
As if Summoned by her brother mentioning her, Fumiko Zenin bursts into the bar, straight through the roof. "HELLO!!!"
Meanwhile, a new window pops up for Charlie, stating that The One Restricted By Heaven has arrived.

"There she goes." Kaiza sighs and walks over to his big sister. "This is Trixie's. I'm sure you'll like it as I do."
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Charlie Kothinto wrote:

"Papa... Divine Titles don't pass on unless something has happened to the original holder...."

He sighed. "I'll close the kitchen for now so I can meditate and see precisely what's going on. I won't be able to do much, so help your uncle watch over the place"

He walked and took a kneeling position and closed his eyes. He would let out a sigh and he used his abilities to "see beyond". In this state, he can see more than just sections of a universe. It's almost like he can see everything. Now, he began his search. His body went cold and he fell over. In essence, his body was dead or at least in a very very deep hibernation which allowed him to speak to deities other than his wife.
He would stand up and took a position standing with his back to a corner so he could watch everyone. He folded his arms over his chest. For some reason, he seemed colder and more distant than normal.

"Usually, it is lively but now, it feels like a waiting room," Kaiza whispers in Fumiko's ear.
She nods. "Do I really have to put my babies in the box though?" She says, refering to her swords and the weapon box.
Drael Chizkith wrote:
He would stand up and took a position standing with his back to a corner so he could watch everyone. He folded his arms over his chest. For some reason, he seemed colder and more distant than normal.

"Papa? What wrong?"

"Yes, it is required, sis," Kaiza said and patted her back in a attempt to comfort her. It didn't take a fool to know his sister loved her weapons. "I brought my Switch controllers so we can play Mario Kart."
Fumi frowns. "I don't like letting go of my master pieces......" She grins after hearing him mention Mario Kart. "I'll still kick your ass in that game little brother."

"Only way to dine in this bar." Kaiza said before grinning even wider. "You are on! Me and Daisy shall sail smoothly to victory." He went to the television in the bar and started to setup the console.
She grins, slamming her fists together, causing her gloves to spark with cursed energy. "Oops, forgot to turn those off... Anyways me, Funky Kong and Yoshi will easily beat you!"

(Based on my use of my custom funky kong build for casual and my meta game yoshi kart for serious play)
Blanche (played anonymously)

Blanche wandered into the bar, completely ignoring the weapons box, but no one could tell he had a knife anyway, as it was hidden.

Blanche subconsciously rubbed his hands together, as they were cold, despite the nice weather outside today.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus