Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Fumiko walks around, feeling restless. She already beat her brother in mario kart, is was bad for him. She doesn't have any projects she's currently working on, meaning she can't think of something to do. Maybe she could look for someone to train with?
Jonesy Reyes (played anonymously)

Jonesy looks back at Vickie with a puzzled look. "Never in my hacking career, I've encountered this," she said aloud. The scream of a defeated loser could been heard in the background.
Charlie walks out, confused. "Did someone call for a digital goddess?"
Jonesy Reyes (played anonymously)

"No." Jonesy turned to look at Charlie.
Charlie pouts, slinking back into the staff room, mumbling sadly.
Fumiko paces around the bar, stil bored, looking for Kaiza.
"A living program in a computer? I encountered something similar once."
SiriOS (played anonymously)

Victoria Blake wrote:
Vickie feels a chill down her spine at the boy's assertion of possessing the computer willingly. Her architectural and investigative instincts clash as she tries to comprehend the implications of a digital entity claiming agency over a machine. "How did you come to possess this computer?" she asks cautiously, her voice steady despite the unsettling nature of the situation. She glances at Jonesy, silently conveying a mix of concern and fascination at the boy's seemingly playful interaction with the cursor, unsure of what boundaries or rules governed this strange digital realm.

The vocal synthesizer software suddenly crashed, causing the boy to fall to the bottom of the screen, landing on his back onto the taskbar. "stupid VOCALOID [#1 software].." He grumbled in the mangled voice again, sitting up, still holding the cursor. The question remained unanswered, however. And would most likely not be answered unless this boy wanted to.
Yin (played anonymously)

Seems as though the tension has increased in here, he thought to himself as his cheeks reddened a bit the wine finally having some sort of effect on him. Looking over he watched in silence as a few people surrounded the computer. Hm? This doesn't look good he thought too himself.
He was standing and watching everything and everyone else
Montrier was on the look-out for magic-users he could recruit to storm his kingdom. As a prince, he was furious at all that had happened and how those people took over his kingdom - his country - thinking he was dead. Everyone thought he was dead, but he came to places like this to blend in. For what everyone else knew, his name was Milan Santini, a casual merchant and goldsmith whose face was often covered by a mask or high-collared clothing. He entered the bar, his light brown eyes scanning the area as the door closed behind him.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

What Montrier didn't know was that Azumi waddled behind him. There was no explanation as to how the fox spirit even followed him all the way to the bar. Azumi herself was oblivious, all she knew was that she wanted to make a new friend. Gently, she tugged on Montrier's arm like a little child and went in front of him.

"Hello, dear friend!" Azumi squealed in glee "Welcome to Trixie's bar! The most wonderful place in the physical plane! I am Azumi, a divine kitsune! What brings you to this bar, dear?"
Montrier flinched at the sudden voice, his eyes snapping to the kitsune, not understanding why she was even interacting with him - but he often forgot that these people didn't know who he was - emphasis on was, as his life had been ripped out from under him. He listened to what Azumi said, at a lack for words because he was never very good at introductions. But he had to put on a performance here as Milan. He couldn't give away his identity, meaning that he had to fake kindness to blend in and not be suspicious. He forced a smile, but it was hidden behind his mask and his eyes were still calm, maybe even a bit stubborn and antisocial.

"Just... scoping people out," he said, and he wasn't lying, he just didn't tell the whole truth. "Figured a place like this would be perfect."
Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Joli shyly opened the door of the bar, looking inside, hesitant to enter.
He tilted his head softly and slowly, his eyes batting gently. Joli then stepped inside, his hands pulled to his chest anxiously.

March straight to the manager, look 'em straight in the eye, lay it on the line, and..
..and Joli can't do this!!

Joli stepped back and then was getting ready to leave, lacking confidence.
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea entered the bar with a purposeful stride, her gaze briefly meeting Joli’s before she took a seat at the counter. She ordered a glass of wine with a practiced ease. As she settled in, she offered a respectful nod to Azumi and a polite acknowledgment to the other man, though her attention remained focused on her drink.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi quickly saw Joli enter and then leave so soon. Why would someone leave this wonderful bar so readily for no reason. So, the fox spirit called out "Hello! Do you want to join our conversation?"

She then turned back to Montrier. She was not yet aware of his true intentions. Whatever they were, as long as they were not full of ill intent, she would be fine with it.

"Scoping people out?" Azumi tilted her head adorably "For what purpose, might I ask?

Joli stepped out of Alethea's way, even if he wasn't actually in her way, he just kind of felt like he was.

The reason was Joli was here, is because he wanted a part-time job here. But he was feeling a bit anxious to ask for it.

Joli decided not to leave, he walked back into the bar, hesitating again.
He walked further inside, only to trip over his own feet and fell to the floor.

'Great, I'm causing a scene!' Joli thought, panicking. He scrambled up, sitting on his knees, dusting some loose floor dirt off his hair.

That's when he heard Azumi call to him. "Huh?" Joli held his up, glancing around for whoever spoke, then noticed Azumi. He pointed at himself with a soft, confused frown, as if asking 'Me?'

(( I just now noticed Azumi called out to Joli-
I'll edit my post, and then you can refresh to see the changes. ))

(( Edited my first post, refresh to see changes <3 ))
Montrier's eyes narrowed as she continued to ask him questions. He couldn't give everything away, so he had to find another lie to tell to keep his identity a secret - because, as mentioned, everyone believed that he was dead. He only narrowly escaped death, but he started his new life elsewhere all with the evil intent of taking over his kingdom even if it meant a slaughter. He cleared his throat a bit, looking forward instead of at Azumi.

"Personal reasons," he replied after a moment of thought. "I have something I need to get done. I need recruits to do so."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus