Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Xi Xuan (played by Straye)

“I—believe so, but I’m afraid I can’t quite… recall,” he awkwardly explained. “I know you’re Jooters Blaccat, but I’m afraid that’s the extent of my recollection.” With a clasped-handed bow, he continued, “I’m Xi Xuan.”
Joot (played by Jooters)

Jooters seemed to think for a second.
"Were you at that masquerade last year?" He asked. "With the pirates and the airship and the dragon I-? Oh- Nono, you wouldn't know that name-"
Jooters paused.
"N-Nevermind. Ignore that."
Joot cleared his throat.
"Well uh, nice to re-meet you, mister Xi!"

Joot wrote:
Jooters seemed to think for a second.
"Were you at that masquerade last year?" He asked. "With the pirates and the airship and the dragon I-? Oh- Nono, you wouldn't know that name-"
Jooters paused.
"N-Nevermind. Ignore that."
Joot cleared his throat.
"Well uh, nice to re-meet you, mister Xi!"

The potential choices of how they could have seen one another begged more questions than it answered, but Xi Xuan tried not to think too long or too hard about it. “It’s a pleasure to re-meet you.”

After a moment, he realized the youth was asking for some to regenerate his energy, and he materialized a small green medicine bottle filled with chocolate-like pills.

“Here—this is for you. One should be enough,” he explained.

Also, he stepped a bit away from the kitchen for now—too many armored men seemed fascinated by his magic, apparently.
Kumotori (played by SoulHeart57)

The curse materializes out of the air, looking around. "Hnn... This is not where I intended to be. I wonder why I've been drawn here again."
"That seems to happen a lot here."
Penance (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Esattamente. (Exactly.)"

The curse turns to look at the newcomer. "And who might you be?"
"Hey. You. Curse god. Come to the kitchen and let us talk to you..."

Kumotori turns to the speaker, a small smirk spread across his face. "Oh dear me, I don't believe I've done anything to cause trouble, whatever could I be needed for?" He rematerializes from mist next to Mathius, tilting his head to the side slightly. "Hmmm?"
"I assume you probably know who my children are, right?"

"Sir, I have no idea who you are, let alone who your children are. I do not believe I am as high of a position as you think I am." He begins to frown slightly.
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

High waves of cursed energy hit Kaiza like a truck. He looked around frantically for the source before laying his eyes on Kumotori. A curse! He knows he has two choices; be a fool and try to exorcise it without backup or run and report it. Kaiza left some yen on the bar counter and ran as fast as he can out of the bar.

The curse turns to the boy running. "Poor little insect."

(Btw I sent you a dm in the new rp)

The curse god’s arrival put Xi Xuan on edge, though if Mathius thought asking him about this situation was a good idea, who was he to object.

Still, it seemed the entity was more confused than anything.

Reddish-brown eyes fell upon Kumotori for a few moments. This was a bar, so surely he’d behave?

Xi Xuans suspicions are correct. The curse is well aware of his inability to do anything in this bar, hence his surprisingly docile nature, seeming almost polite. However he was rather confused however, since this Marhius person seemed to be from a different world and far stranger than he, yet spoke to him with seemingly high regard. He may have been the stronger curse user on Earth, but surely that paled in the face of this man?
Ms. Danvers (played anonymously)

Carol walked into the bar, sat down at the counter and ordered a bud light.
"I'm going to pay you to keep an eye out, so to speak, for my children. I might have to leave again to speak with the other Cel'Ethi"

He sighed and moved the bracelet he wore signifying him being married, which was his right, over to the left, signifying that he is a widow.
He would take his daughter's place as a bartender and approached Ms. Danvers "Do you want a bottle, a can, or a stein?"
Crepito (played anonymously)

Crepito walked in with his bodyguards by his side. Crepito walked carelessly and had his head in the clouds, while the bodyguards stood tall and watched everything like a hawk.
Ms. Danvers (played anonymously)

"A bottle, please." Carol smiled up at the giant form of Drael.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus