Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Alethea (played anonymously)

As a seasoned mercenary, Alethea’s ears were finely tuned to the murmur of conversations around her. She listened intently, her interest piqued by any talk that might hint at opportunities for her services. The prospect of earning gold always intrigued her, and she was keen to gather any useful information that could lead to a profitable venture.
Joli D'argent wrote:
Joli stepped out of Alethea's way, even if he wasn't actually in her way, he just kind of felt like he was.

The reason was Joli was here, is because he wanted a part-time job here. But he was feeling a bit anxious to ask for it.

Joli decided not to leave, he walked back into the bar, hesitating again.
He walked further inside, only to trip over his own feet and fell to the floor.

'Great, I'm causing a scene!' Joli thought, panicking. He scrambled up, sitting on his knees, dusting some loose floor dirt off his hair.

That's when he heard Azumi call to him. "Huh?" Joli held his up, glancing around for whoever spoke, then noticed Azumi. He pointed at himself with a soft, confused frown, as if asking 'Me?'

"Welcome to Trixie's, son"
Montrier Arcaze wrote:
Montrier's eyes narrowed as she continued to ask him questions. He couldn't give everything away, so he had to find another lie to tell to keep his identity a secret - because, as mentioned, everyone believed that he was dead. He only narrowly escaped death, but he started his new life elsewhere all with the evil intent of taking over his kingdom even if it meant a slaughter. He cleared his throat a bit, looking forward instead of at Azumi.

"Personal reasons," he replied after a moment of thought. "I have something I need to get done. I need recruits to do so."

"Recruits? It sounds like more than just some work. What type of work are you looking to get done?"
Theo groans. "Dammit, I'm hallucinating hearing that song again." He then does a double take. "Wait, it just stopped."
"What song?" He set a parfait in front of Theo
"That song is okay, but after hearing it 28,000 times, it gets tiresome to say the least. I also think it's something about the king of France during the French Revolution"
Yin (played anonymously)

He sat at the bar in silence with his head resting upon his folded arms on the bar his red flushed cheeks and half closed eyes showing signs of his inebriation. His ears caught wind of the happenings with so many arrivals.
Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:

Joli slowly stood up to his feet. "Uhm, thank you!" He squeaked, before nodding at him softly in respect.

"Are— Are you an employee here? Or the manager?"
Joli D'argent wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

Joli slowly stood up to his feet. "Uhm, thank you!" He squeaked, before nodding at him softly in respect.

"Are— Are you an employee here? Or the manager?"

"I'm currently running things here, yes. How may I help?"
Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"I'm currently running things here, yes. How may I help?"

"I'd— I'd like a part-time job, if available, please!" Joli spoke up, pulling his hands to his chest anxiously.

Fumiko throws a random chunk of amber she had at Theo. "Don't ever disrespect Coldplay! Or we'll have problems, got it?"

(I thought slapping him was too disresepctful)
"Cool your jets, ninja warrior, I'm allowed to have an opinion."
"I said no disrespect. That is the one opinion I will not allow you to have. You can politely dislike them, but no disrespect to them!"
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

The supplier of the amber sighed and went over to Theo. "I'm so sorry for her behavior," he said.
"Eh, every team always has one loose cannon. If it's not the Hulk, it's that walking punching bag Deadpool."
Fumiko fumes in a cute chibi anime style.

image.png
"Although actually, Jetstream Fubuki here reminds me of this guy I recently had to deal with. His name was Jason Todd, and he's almost always spoiling for a fight against pretty much anyone." Theo was clearly poking fun at how Fumiko's chibi form looked like a certain Vtuber, and how her blades reminded him of a certain video game character.
She fumes at him again, bonking her hands on his armor with surprising force for what appears to be just a human, but not as much as normal as she's holding back, and is in a chibi form.
"Does anyone else feel a draft?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus