Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He grinned at the beautiful woman before going to get her bottle of beer. He easily removed the cap before setting it on a coaster and serving her.
"Why don't you ask her out on a date?" The knowledge keeper teased
"Shut up, Mathius!" He barked.
Crepito (played anonymously)

Crepito decided to sit at the counter, the bodyguards helping him into the stool seat.
Ms. Danvers (played anonymously)

Carol giggled, taking a sip of her beer while milking every second of the situation that unfolded.

She made a wave at Crepito in greeting.

Crepito glanced at Carol and waved in a gentle way. "Hello.."

The bodyguards looked at Carol too, staring at her from behind their armor helmets, they were protective over Crepito it seemed.

Carol smiled and blew a kiss at the bodyguards as if taunting them.

One of them seemed to get flustered and cleared his throat as if he almost choked on his spit, and the other elbowed him to tell him to cut it out.

Crepito giggled softly at the two. "Please ignore them, they are very protective over me. They are my bodyguards." Crepito told Carol.

A broad smile creeped over Carol's soft features at the reaction of the bodyguards, then her blue eyes went over to Crepito, "Well, they are to be commended because they are doing a fine job." She meant the compliment too.
Drael returned to his custom chair and he sat down and relaxed. He let out a sigh and ram his fingers through his golden locks.

Crepito glanced at Drael, and got out of the stool and approached him. "Are you okay, tall one?"
He lifted his head and gave his attention to Crepito "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for asking"
Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

Milo comes rushing in putting on his apron, he goes to matthius "gnocchi chicken skillet, you told me to come up with a new food for the business, there you go" he went into the back and started to prepare it for him, and once he was finished he brought it him, and when he would take a bite the sauce was perfect, the gnocchi melted into his mouth, the chicken was not tough, it was soft
"What I really like is the sauce because somehow you were able to make two flavors that would normally clash, but they work together perfectly. One thing I would do is add something like brunoise tomatoes to give it more in terms of presentation"
Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

Milo nodded "you got it sir"
Xi Xuan (played by Straye)

Without a solid lead, it might help Xi Xuan to speak with the Jade Court’s Arbiter. Even if he couldn’t find the right Destiny Book, they might be able to point him in the right direction.

While he questioned the choice of asking a chimei for help with his children, it was clear Mathius was desperate for any and all help. And, who knows, perhaps the promise of coin was enough to keep them somewhat tame.

Now, the question was should he leave and start his search, or stay and hope to gather some more intel?
Kumotori (played by SoulHeart57)

The curse appears behind Xi Xuan. "Hello again."

Awkwardly, the heavenly official offered a clasped-handed salute. “Greetings.” Looking up from his hands he stared at the other. “What brings you here?”
Kumotori (played by SoulHeart57)

"Nothing much. This place amuses me enough for the time being, until the One Above All manages to finish my lore."

(... I just made my own character yell at me..yeesh. >_>)

“Your Destiny Book isn’t yet written?” the man asked, confused. He was under the impression that was dangerous or deadly, but the curse was still standing, so perhaps the rumors were overblown.

He cleared his throat, “Well—I hope that works out for you. I can’t imagine…”

((Ahahahahahahahahaha.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus