Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

She grows to her full size, winding up a punch. "You'll be feeling more than a draft in a second-"
image.png
Theo just stares blankly as the fist approaches him. "Oh."
chad-ape.gif
There is probably a decently sized dent/crater in his armor now. I don't know how strong it is, but she didn't use her gauntlets which give her access to cursed energy reinforcement.
"Ow."
Blanche (played anonymously)

Blanche entered the bar, and saw Theo flying across the floor.
He blinked in surprise, but did not flee.

Blanche placed his knife in the weapons box, and watched this interaction between Theo and Fumiko curiously.
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

With a clap, Kaiza shot amber at his sister's gauntlets. The amber formed around them. "Really? You are fighting someone over a mere opinion."
"No, I punched him because he insulted me." She pulls the amber off them, scrapping it into a bag labeled 'Amber Core Supplies'."
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Montrier Arcaze wrote:
Montrier's eyes narrowed as she continued to ask him questions. He couldn't give everything away, so he had to find another lie to tell to keep his identity a secret - because, as mentioned, everyone believed that he was dead. He only narrowly escaped death, but he started his new life elsewhere all with the evil intent of taking over his kingdom even if it meant a slaughter. He cleared his throat a bit, looking forward instead of at Azumi.

"Personal reasons," he replied after a moment of thought. "I have something I need to get done. I need recruits to do so."

"Recruits? It sounds like more than just some work. What type of work are you looking to get done?"

"That entirely depends on what you're capable of," Montrier narrowed his eyes, the rest of his face hidden from view. "There is opportunity for a great many of people, but I'm more interested in findng magic-users. They can do things that I simply can't."
Charlie lightly taps his shoulder. "Just a tip, I'm sure you've thought of this, but perhaps it's be better to say what you intend to do and specifically the type of people and magic users your looking for instead of brooding. Not many people are like Azumi."
Montrier Arcaze wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Montrier Arcaze wrote:
Montrier's eyes narrowed as she continued to ask him questions. He couldn't give everything away, so he had to find another lie to tell to keep his identity a secret - because, as mentioned, everyone believed that he was dead. He only narrowly escaped death, but he started his new life elsewhere all with the evil intent of taking over his kingdom even if it meant a slaughter. He cleared his throat a bit, looking forward instead of at Azumi.

"Personal reasons," he replied after a moment of thought. "I have something I need to get done. I need recruits to do so."

"Recruits? It sounds like more than just some work. What type of work are you looking to get done?"

"That entirely depends on what you're capable of," Montrier narrowed his eyes, the rest of his face hidden from view. "There is opportunity for a great many of people, but I'm more interested in findng magic-users. They can do things that I simply can't."

"What type of magic?"
Joli D'argent wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"I'm currently running things here, yes. How may I help?"

"I'd— I'd like a part-time job, if available, please!" Joli spoke up, pulling his hands to his chest anxiously.

"Beautiful. You're hired. All I need is for you to take dirty dishes back to the dish room. A busser, and I need you to work with Azumi to welcome people"
Theo groans as he gets to his feet. "Well, that didn't hurt as much as I…" *cracking noise*
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW!!!"

"S-so…much…pain…"
Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Beautiful. You're hired. All I need is for you to take dirty dishes back to the dish room. A busser, and I need you to work with Azumi to welcome people"

Joli gasped with a big grin and nodded again out of respect, "Thank you! Thank you so much!"
"You— You won't be disappointed!" Joli said, then scurried off, looking around for dirty dishes to take back to the dish room.

(( Accidentally posted with the wrong character at first <_<
How embarrassing. ))
Fumiko blinks, staring at her hand. "I swear I held back and didn't hit him that hard... plus he's covered in a metal suit. Very nicely made, I must add. Might have to take a look at the specs, one engineer to another."
(Don't worry, I do it like.... all the time. Also... wait I've only seen 1 person be able to use that emoji. <_<)
(OH THATS HOW YOU DO IT! Forget trying to Batman my way into who made the character I can Bombastic side eye people now :DDDDD)
<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

(( I've seen a few people use it, actually!
Code:
<_<
or for the other way
Code:
>_>
))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus