Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

A man enters the bar. His clothes were dark and stained with fresh red blood. He wore a dirty hat with a black face mask. Both joined together to hide his face almost entirely except for his sharp red eyes, filled to the brim with hate. His eyes shifted from everyone in the bar before taking a seat at the bar, muttering bitter things under his breath.
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

Sebastian eyed this mysterious man with the hat and face mask, something about him did not settle right with the demon butler, and chose to be wary of him.

He watched the man like a hawk, out the corner of his eyes.

Ciel's safety was Sebastian's top priority.
The man turned to Mathius.
"You, sir." He said. "Are you the owner of this... Accursed establishment?"
Mama Zenin (played by Jaws)

Sonomi was tinkering a small frog toy at her table in the corner. Every now and then, she took a sip from her wine glass. The taste of wild blueberries, black forest cake, dark chocolate, and rose of a 2018 Chateau Margaux savored on her tongue.
Haruka Nana (played by Jooters)

Mama Zenin wrote:
Sonomi was tinkering a small frog toy at her table in the corner. Every now and then, she took a sip from her wine glass. The taste of wild blueberries, black forest cake, dark chocolate, and rose of a 2018 Chateau Margaux savored on her tongue.

As soon as Sonomi wasn't paying attention, she attempted to snatch her glass.
Mother of Champions (played by randomentity777)

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira noticed the Mother of Champions and the other woman reminded her of home. She placed one fist in the other open palm before she bowed to the Mother in respect, "Hello."

"Greetings." She smiled at Akira. "Please, no need to be so formal."
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

Akira returned the smile with one of her own, "As you wish. I am Akira. A pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise, Akira. I am Wu Mei-Xin, also known as the Mother of Champions." She explains. "I'm a member of the Chinese super hero team Great Ten."
Miquella -AU- (played anonymously)

Miquella has crawled underneath the table that Malenia was sitting at, and where he had been sitting at previously.
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

Mother of Champions wrote:
"Likewise, Akira. I am Wu Mei-Xin, also known as the Mother of Champions." She explains. "I'm a member of the Chinese super hero team Great Ten."

Akira's eyes go wide, "I have heard of them! They are honored heroes and warriors." She smiled, finding a new admiration in her friend.
Hoshiguma (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"It seems there's a fair share of all kinds of heroes and the like here."
"Too many kinds..."
The bloodstained man from earlier mumbled. His voice was cold and he spoke bitterly, as if he was spitting out the words in his mouth.
Mama Zenin (played by Jaws)

Haruka Nana wrote:
Mama Zenin wrote:

As soon as Sonomi wasn't paying attention, she attempted to snatch her glass.

With swiftness of a trained sorcerer and mother, Sonomi grabbed her wine glass and held it closer to her. "It's wrong to take something that isn't yours," she reprimanded however in a gentle voice. Her face appeared calm instead of angry.
He sat at a table reading a magazine after ordering himself a glass of scotch. He adjusted his glasses a bit as he read.

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira's eyes go wide, "I have heard of them! They are honoured heroes and warriors." She smiled, finding a new admiration in her friend.

"Well, it's quite nice to meet a fan."
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He was laying on the floor chewing on a 2×2 of wood.
He would peek into the bar before leaving again.
Michari Apela (played anonymously)

Michari wandered into the bar, being cautious with his steps.
The Ikblick boy glanced around, he seen a dog chewing on some wood, but that was about it.

Michari hoped the dog was not a guard dog and would attack him. The boy carefully walked inside, in a sneaking like fashion.

He was clearly worried about being in this place, but had smelt food from outside of it and was very hungry.

Michari sniffed the air, sneaking to behind the counter, and began digging around in the cabinets and shelves in search of food.
Xi Xuan (played by Straye)

The hilarity of Xi Xuan not knowing he’s Chinese—much less a Chinese deity—isn’t lost on the writer.

Now with a cup of flower tea in hand, the heavenly official quietly listened to Wu Mei-Xin and Akira talk. He wasn’t familiar with super heroes or the Great Ten—but, apparently, Akira was? Interesting.
Michari Apela (played anonymously)

The sound of jars and spice containers could be heard falling out of the cabinet behind the counter, because of Michari digging around in them.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus