Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi transformed into her human form. Only to sing Freesia.

"FREESIA!

Here I am!
But sorry, sorry, sorry!
Flying through the galaxies,
Hands shaken everywhere

But I, but I want you by my side!

The whole world is kind to me
But sorry, sorry, SORRY!
Wearing a fine suit,
Paying by a credit card
But I cannot prove myself!"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren played the outro to the song. A melancholy look on his face. It's clear that the song was personal to him.

After the performance, Azumi hugged her son tightly.

"It's alright, sweetie" she said and smiled "I'm here"
*Confused floof.*
Shochu (played by Jaws)

"Let me phase it another way." Shochu looked at Mathuis. "Me and my brethren are practically servants, both in the kitchen and combat."
tumblr_pms1rhjclG1x7xl9mo3_540.gif
Shochu wrote:
"Let me phase it another way." Shochu looked at Mathuis. "Me and my brethren are practically servants, both in the kitchen and combat."
tumblr_pms1rhjclG1x7xl9mo3_540.gif

"Well, we can afford to hire more staff if that's what you're getting at, but how about a nice steakburger deluxe on the house?"
Ren Hemmberg wrote:
Ren played the outro to the song. A melancholy look on his face. It's clear that the song was personal to him.

After the performance, Azumi hugged her son tightly.

"It's alright, sweetie" she said and smiled "I'm here"

He went over and gave Ren a fatherly hug.
Yin (played anonymously)

"Family. They have family. Is that true wealth?" Yin whispered to himself as he watched awkwardly appearing through a portal into the bar.
Shochu (played by Jaws)

"No payment required. As I'm treated well and have a little extra for my canon, I'm basically good."
"Either way, welcome back to Trixie's"
Fumizuki is sitting on the sofa under a blanket, reading something by flashlight.
He was tinkering.
Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Joli noticed the flashlight flickering from underneath the blanket on the sofa, and grew a bit curious.
He wandered over and sat down on the floor beside the sofa, and carefully peaked underneath the blanket with curiosity obvious on his facial expression.
Joli D'argent wrote:
Joli noticed the flashlight flickering from underneath the blanket on the sofa, and grew a bit curious.
He wandered over and sat down on the floor beside the sofa, and carefully peaked underneath the blanket with curiosity obvious on his facial expression.

"Hewwo fwend." Fumizuki waved happily to Joli.

Joli gasped gently and then waved happily back to Fumizuki. "What are you doin' under the blanket? With a flashlight?" Joli asked with a gentle smile. "Can I join you?"
"I was reading a book." Fumizuki answered. "It's fun to do it like that sometimes. Of course you can join."
Linda Danvers (played anonymously)

Linda slips Fumizuki and Joli some snacks and candy to enjoy as they spend time together before she goes back to drinking her tea.

Joli gently and carefully crawled underneath the blanket with Fumizuki and laid down on his stomach beside her.
Linda's snacks and candy was offered too, which Joli happily accepted, popping a mint into his mouth as he looked at the book Fumizuki was reading.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He was rolling around on his pack and growling playfully. He stood up and started running around with the zoomies.
Linda Danvers (played anonymously)

Linda threw Thor a biscuit.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He jumped up and caught it before hurrying over to Linda to give her "Thank-you" cuddles before hurrying over to Fumizuki and Joli. He licked Joli's face and then Fumizuki before laying there with them and watching them.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus