Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

“If you’re warning me, mixed is probably better,” he conceded awkwardly. So much for acting tough. He reached into his coat and pulled out more than enough money to cover the drink and tip. “So uh… looks like this place is always pretty busy, huh?”
"Please put your weapons in the weapons box. No weapons and no fighting here..."
"The universes are going to collapse! Big Guy said please! Claude, your father said 'please'. Something is wrong..." the chef teased.
*confused deer girl noises*
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

Claude chuckled at Uncle Mathuis' joke. "Hallelujah!" She said with a grin on her face. She then grabbed a wine glass and mixed 4 oz of chardonnay white wine, 2 oz club soda, and 1 oz of the vodka. "Some days it's real busy and some, it's slow," Claude replied to Vash. She then mixed amaretto and organic tart cherry juice in another glass then poured into the wine glass using the back of a spoon. The drink was dark red and had a thin cloudy layer at the top.

Claude slid it towards Vash and grinned at her creation. "It's sharp and strong at the top then gets nice and sweet at the bottom."
He didn’t realize he couldn’t bring weapons, but it made sense. Popping out the bullets, he placed the empty silver revolver on the bar top. “Sorry about that.”

“Yeah—makes sense,” he chuckled as he watched. “Your uh, liquor is really fancy here!”

Gleefully, he took it and with a sip he beamed, “Woah!!! You say it’s sharp at the top but this is definitely sweeter than anything I’ve ever had! It’s so good!” Granted his experiences were probably closer to moonshine, acetone and all. “This is so good!”

Claude chuckled and snuck a cigarette behind her ear. "I'm glad you like it. Twelve dollars."
“Cheers,” he beamed, sliding over the payment and tip. “Are all the drinks here this good?”

Holding onto his drink, he stood for a moment to put his weapon in the box before sitting back down. He didn’t want to get thrown out for not following the rules.
He stood up to go punch Mathius.

Claude slid her tip into her pant pocket with a smile before placing the rest in the cash register. With a prideful smirk, she said, "Only when they are made by me." Ignoring her father punching her uncle, Claude simply grinned and focused her attention on her customers.
“Guess I’ll have to ask for you next time!” he chuckled.

As he kept drinking his drink, he noticed that she was right—it did get sweeter. He let out an excited sound as his eyes sparkled with joy.
*deer cracker monch*
"She's the only bartender here..."
“Oh! Uh—well I guess that makes it easier,” he laughed awkwardly.

Though with the quality of her drinks, he wasn’t too surprised by that. He only hoped she didn’t get overwhelmed.

Vash the Stampede wrote:
“Guess I’ll have to ask for you next time!” he chuckled.

As he kept drinking his drink, he noticed that she was right—it did get sweeter. He let out an excited sound as his eyes sparkled with joy.

"In fact, give me a call if you ever need a bartender for a party or not." Claude hands Vash her business card. "I practically have no competition other than you and Uncle Mathuis," she said to Drael.
"All I do is cook. I can't make drinks..."
He happily took the card and stuffed it into his coat. “Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind. I’ve never hosted a party but in my defense I just never had time.”

He chuckled at the exchange. “Nothing wrong with cooking! Do you bake at all?”
"I do, but my son is far better than I am"
"I help with baking sometimes."
Michari Apela (played anonymously)

Michari leapt on top of a table and crouched on it, looking around the room curiously.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus